It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunpoint Arrest of Cop Going 120 MPH in Cop Car -- Fausto Lopez

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I am so blown right now. I never would've thought this would happen. This kinda raised my likings for cops. Just a little bit though. S&F for this female officer.

Here is also an article of the topic.

www.nbcmiami.com...

So guys what do you think?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This state trooper is a hero imho!

The police are NOT above the law.

I want to see MORE of this! Police the police!!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

wow, I just have to say that I have some respect for that female officer. She did the right thing. Like she said, she didn't know if the car was stolen or not, it does seem they have had problems with the other department. I suppose there are some good police out there.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
reply to post by KySc5

wow, I just have to say that I have some respect for that female officer. She did the right thing. Like she said, she didn't know if the car was stolen or not, it does seem they have had problems with the other department. I suppose there are some good police out there.

It appears the police officer didn't even have his lights on while driving at this excessive speed.

He then admitted it was just to get to a 'off-duty' security job for 'high-end' folks.

He deserved those cuffs. Endangering the public just so he can get to work on time?
Isn't that what everyone else always gets busted for?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KySc5
So guys what do you think?

What do I think?

Good job Ms. Officer. I have much respect for YOU.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

He should have been arrested like all the other people, forced to the ground & a knee shoved in the back of his neck, then tazed repeatly.

There will be reprisals, by mimami police against her.

edit on 30-10-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
WOW, that was just as awesome as it gets, a police officer getting handcuffed, and just a couple of hours ago I was watching TV and they had that guy on who walks around in NewYork videotaping cops who violate the law.

This kind of thing needs to keep happening, and then we can see who the good cops are, I'm sure there are a lot of them out there, but they are afraid of doing this kind of thing for fear of retaliation.

Peace

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
you deserve a star and flag, purely because you posted it first and the other thread has gained alot of attention.
Good on that cop, the police should stick to the law too.

Chloe

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I loved the video .. this female cops is one of the rare one who are not corrupted
and not afraid to arrest a comrade

Star and flaggued because you posted first

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
As the others already said "star and flag for posting first".

Nice to see a cop doing their job and protecting the public instead of "playing the game". Unfortunately I'm sure she is going to get a lot of flack over this from her co workers.

BTW, it really sucks that a mod didn't re-direct further replies to your thread!

new topics

top topics

join