It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlefield 3 Friends Please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I play on the Xbox and my username is Lord Bertie (with a space in the middle) I really want friends to play with who use their mic's to talk. I don't mind how good or bad you are. I myself am not amazing (been playing just a couple days) I am used to battlefield games though and medal of honour was one of my favourite shooters which I believe was used to experiment with a lot thats used in BF.

So please let me know your names so I know who you are once you add me. Would be so kool to get a full team from ATS. So anyone wana play?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
hey man once i get my internet back up to gaming speed and renew my live subscription hit me up i'll be on bf3 and mw3...killerb21279..i got a whole crew we all play together just to have fun so it dont really matter how good anyone is...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
im on x360 and im always lookingfor a good squad my gt:burntoast914

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnygamble

Hey man that sounds really kool. I'm actually pretty good it's just there are so many freaky good players out there I never wana talk myself up lol, also I just play to have fun. All my friends are more into cod and I am too, but BF is what I really want other friends to play with because its a team based game and atm the random games just are so hit and miss. sometimes there is zero teamwork at all and it makes the game really tedius.

I'll add you up man, when you get everything sorted add me and I'll know that you're ready to play. look forward to playing with you guys and also talking to some ATSers for the first time

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Hey mate I'll add you in a min when my game finishes. When you're online next get a party going so we are in the same squad and can talk, atm no one ever talks its seems and I'm dying for some good coordinated team work!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
lol really funny cause a lot of my squad members never speak at all and it pisses me off.

i'll add u in a few

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

The only reason I started asking for friends is because noone else talks and I'm sick of yelling things in desperation to no one lol

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Please people, I love this game but its stressing me out how hard it is to play with people who don't communicate. I just finished a game where me team all one by one (never at the same time) drove vehicles full speed to the rush objectives to systematically get destroyed instantly. This went on and on and on until I could take no more and quit. Very infuriating.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
TJC110408 hit me up

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
my gamertag is B1ayneO....O as in Oh i have been looking for some people to play with on BF3 because lone wolfing it does not really work out in this game...I usually play late at night

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
just made a thread on the same thing haha. my xbox gamertag is mrTacoToucher would love to play with some fellow ats member's. i play all the time and always down to play with people who actually work together and use theyre headsets. add me if your interest thanks.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
if anyones on PC, we'll talk

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
GT: Panda Astronaut

Just leave me a message with the friend request so I know who you are. :3 The guys I always play with are pretty coordinated and we're a loud bunch so I hope you don't mind that.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
yourmaker74 ps3

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
My Xbox Gamer tag is PrimeBEATSTICK. I play at night.

new topics

top topics

join