It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adya Clarity - how to intelligently read the label and calculate possible toxic exposures to excess

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Adya Clarity - how to intelligently read the label and calculate possible toxic exposures to excess iron and aluminum

www.naturalnews.com

Here's the ingredients label from a 32 oz. bottle of Adya Clarity. Notice how the PPM concentration of aluminum is missing? Notice how's there's no mention of sulfuric acid, the top ingredient other than water? Notice the mention of barium and cadmium? (Do you realize what these are?)

This label also suggests that Adya should be ingested (used internally) with the following language:
"Add 1 teaspoon per 1 gallon of water, stir and enjoy the crisp, clean taste of Adya Clarity water."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.naturalnews.com

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
There was an ad on Abovetopsecret today, offering to show you a way to clean any water and make it drinkable - remove fluoride, heavy metals, mercury, etc. It offered a free "webinar" to show you all the information. What was it promoting? A product called Adya Clarity.

A dangerous product full of poison, mined from FUKUSHIMA, imported as BATTERY ACID!!!... and you're supposed to add it to your water? Don't do it. Here is info on what this stuff really is and why you shouldn't ingest it.

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
shocking stuff, I read 'their' safety sheet, which is by no means to standards, i'm no chem expert but way I read this...looks like they mine something, put it in sulphuric acid, dilute, bottle, and tell you its healthy.

if someone could point me in the other direction i'd be more than happy, the ?'s in the safety sheet don't do much for my liking either, as for it definatly being made in fukushima, well, its probably a tiny bit worse than before with the radiation but lets be honest, the bit that got me was " PH: 0.5 ~ 1.0 " O_o know what I mean?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Since the governmental agencies charged with protecting our food are in bed with the food manufacturing companies, there is little chance that anything on the market shelves is worth eating.

Food toxins, vaccines, and sodium fluoride cause a cumulative dumbing
down effect; not only an erosion of the mind, but an erosion of the body. We are, collectively and
in a compounding manner, becoming ever more stupid, fat, lazy and weak.

You've really got to watch what you eat and drink.

Think of a supermarket as a toxic food warehouse and you as the willing rat.

Eat organic whole foods whenenver possible.

Grow your own....

top topics

join