It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Execellent inisight....................WWIII is a coming. Prepare and be ready

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

You've been warned.

edit on 30-10-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
i don´t want to be ´that´guy but AM going to be that guy.

i vagely remember some topics in the recent past about NOT making one-liner threads.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Didn't people claim this was going to happen through the whole of the Cold War? It seems that World War Three has been postponing itself quite a bit.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

to be honest Ive been here since 2007 and 99% of the posts are utter crap that doesn't ever come to fruition. i see the waves of fads go by like cotton candy conspiracy crap.
i believe what i know and sense to be true.

the rest is bollox
edit on 30/10/11 by tombangelta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
As the saying goes "be careful what you wish for" back in 1939-39, there was a lot of talk of being ready for the next war, The Germans thought that was a really good idea, and were ready. Looking at the American arms production, looks like they are too.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
what can he possibly say that isnt already excplained in the video and more to the point there is no debate the video is right and therefore the op can do nothing more than agree with it

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

UGH. Please don't be "that" guy....

OP/video sounds pretty right-on to me, as bleak as it sounds.
Flag for the mention of the problem-reaction-solution strategy, star for the Shawshank music at the beginning.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The colorado airport gives the whole agenda. Though the age of aquarius isn't due to be ushered in until 2150, so aren't they a tad early?

The war to end all religions.

Doesn't anyone feel tired of being insulted and manipulated by those who are so immature and base, greedy violent and tiny consciousness, that you couldn't even say they're two year olds in diapers, because they're prenatal ants still with their attitudes, in diapers. Doesnt' anyone think its time to just stand still. Meditate and pray. And resolve never to go war, not follow bad orders, send them some compassion because they truly need it, and see a wonderful world instead.

edit on 30-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
For a wide variety of reasons I feel that it is more likely than ever that this sort of scenario is going to happen, as events unfold, with Iran and/or the Economy, being the real turning point. I see bleak times ahead.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Is it really so hard to follow the T&C's of ATS? Some of us aren't able to watch youtube videos while working...which is why ATS requires a written summary that briefly describes the associated video.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

What are you doing on ATS at work? Get back to work or I am telling on you!!! End sarcasm.
Excellent point a brief summery is always good.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
LOL, i got a OFF TOPIC banner and the OP ignores T&C without adressing it?

Good going MODS, maybe read this before labeling someone's post OFF TOPIC.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join