It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtails cause it to snow earlier?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
im here located in upstate ny 30 mins north of manhattan, and yesterday was the first snow fall in this winters year.

it didnt just SNOW it was some what of a storm a very heavy storm for the first 4 hours then it turned into slush-rainy snow. It started at 11:30pm till 12am... also snowing in the end of oct was very odd and especaily this much snow for the first time. also it hasnt snowed before halloween ever. that being said its mre like a zombie santa type of thang.

no one here upstate ny or in westchester thought it would of been this bad. not even me...

btw i been also noticing that every year it snows earlier then the year before, which is very weird and odd and my thoughts are that the seasons are starting earlier.

my prediction is gonna be that this winter were only gonna have 4 big snow storms and just a little snow falling scattered through the months, if anything i think the seasons are going back to its orignal state. as u can tell thatsummer wasnt as long and it started to get colder faster...

that all being said................................

i remember hearing about chemtrails causing odd weather changes and also making/or causing rain fall and making clouds.

i just wanna know if the weather we have now is being caused by harmful chemicals that are being dumped on us

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Absolutely not. How would you explain early snows from years past? Were they using chemtrails then as well

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
well i mean they could of have been using chemtrails for years now till the day smeone woke up andsaid "HEY THIS ISNT NORMAL ANYMORE , I WANNA LOOK MOREINTO THIS TYPE OF THING" and thats prob where chemtrials started from. honestly idk but dont u think its odd about the weather changing so fast or w.e ?

btw i was keeping track of all the snow falls for two years and last year it started 2 weeks after nov and it snowed before thanks giving which was also a other odd thing of that year 2010

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
We've been swarmed in the UK recently by low level planes spewing long trails. The last two winter's snow made our transport ground to a halt for two weeks but the past decade have hardly seen a few inches of the stuff.

Apparently titanium dioxide is used as a "radar enhancer". It is also used as a white reflective colouring in foods and pigments making some suspect that they are shielding us from radiation from the sun, Fukushima or maybe cosmic rays. There could be evil at work too. I'm not excusing it.

What we are noticing is thin, flat, bright glaring clouds that don't produce much rain until a warm front arrives. The next morning the clouds are gone and the planes are back again, flying amongst the clouds, joining them together to produce a uniform sheet. As soon as a patch of blue appears, you can put money on that a plane will be patching it up.

I live high up so I get a panoramic view of the situation.

Chemtrails in UK

William Thomas Site
edit on 30/10/2011 by lostjohnny because: add a link

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
you just saying that reminds me of the past few days. so much planes inand outta airports around here in westchester and whn i say so much i mean A LOT about 5 every 3 mins or so and i kept always questioning " WHY ARE THERE SO MUCH PLANES FLYING. now u dont even see one plane out its odd

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Chem trails are very real. We don't have a exact answer in what there purpose is for but very dangerous chemicals to humans not found in nature have been found in them. Scientist have taken planes up in the sky and collected samples. Chem trails are a weapon. Governments can create floods, drought, freak storms, and profit off it. There is also money in toxifying people. Then the people have to go and buy things to feel better. The drug company's and government have a deal with each other.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Where you live it may be snowing earlier and earlier every year, but where I live (northern Maine), it seems to be snowing later and later every year and spring comes earlier. Also this year we have more rain than I have ever seen before, and it didn't just rain, but poured down. The whole world's weather is just wrong, As to if it is chemtrails (or contrails if you don't believe in chemtrails), they do have an effect on the weather. They provide cloud cover, which which messes up the temperature, which messes up the weather.. So some places are colder than they should be, other places are warmer, some are wetter, some dryer - the weather is just all screwed up all over.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
yes of course i believethat the worlds/earths weather or climate is all wrong.

its also pretty quite weird that the opposite thing is going on in your state.
i think chemtrials have a connection to this snow falling early in ny.

and if im wrong then something weird is going on with our planet, and i dont think its good at all.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
also i walked out today to the sky being SUPER clear of couds.

i just remember about 2 weeks ago or 4 were the last clear skies i'v seen also that was also the same time i seen a lot of planes passing the palisades mountains

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

Chem trails are very real.

NO, they are a myth and perpetuated as a hoax by a mix of both con artists and sincere (if tragically ignorant) people.

We don't have a exact answer in what there purpose is for but very dangerous chemicals to humans not found in nature have been found in them.

Untrue. Blatantly false. Where is the evidence? Just one verifiable source for that claim.

Scientist have taken planes up in the sky and collected samples.

Yes, and CONtrails are what every educated person knows already. Ice crystals, and not any different from cirrus clouds in what they contain, and in how they behave.

Chem trails are a weapon.

NO, they are merely the result of our modern technology. Airplanes.

Governments can create floods, drought, freak storms, and profit off it.

NO, they cannot.

The drug company's and government have a deal with each other.

Extraordinary and ridiculous claims and assertions require extraordinary evidence and facts to back them up.

Where are the facts??

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

i remember hearing about chemtrails causing odd weather changes and also making/or causing rain fall and making clouds.

There are no such thing as "chem"trails. Contrails, yes.

Contrails are, actually, a type of cloud, that's true. They are a form of cirrus cloud. Cirrus clouds do not produce precipitation (rain, snow, hail etc).

Contrails that form as a result of the airplanes that make them can induce more clouds to also form, in their immediate vicinity....as mentioned, those will just be more cirrus clouds.

i just wanna know if the weather we have now is being caused by harmful chemicals that are being dumped on us

No. No "harmful chemicals are being dumped".

If you care to research the science of meteorology, you'd then be able to study and possibly learn more about the reasons for weather....it is not the first time in history for an early Fall snow in the NorthEast United States, nor will it be the last.

There are many mechanisms involved, all due to natural occurrences. It is very complex, and sometimes not completely predictable. It includes the temperature of the Oceans (Atlantic, in your case) and the Gulf Stream as well, and how active it is (or is not). It includes (in our area) the effects from the Great Lakes too. To some extent, even the Hudson Bay.

This incoming "Nor'Easter" was not a *surprise*....forecasters could predict it, they saw it developing in other parts of the globe, and knew it would impact the area.

Climate is global in nature.....weather is regional, sometimes local. There is little doubt that many, many factors can be contributing to the fluctuations in climate, and thus localized weather. This includes a lot of Human activity for certain....but, there can also be very natural reasons, and cycles that are part of our planet's history in the longer term. This planet has seen many changes, in the span of hundreds of thousands and millions of years.

Our mere few hundred years' of recording climate trends is just a drop in the bucket.

SO, no......airplane in the sky do not significantly contribute to snowstorms of this type. That sort of thinking fails to take in the *Big Picture* view of things..........

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well at least we know it's a possibility...

news.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

join