It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The prophesies and predictions on ATS are only playing into the hands of the Elites!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
PART 1

*First off, this post has nothing to do with women or feminism at all.*
This is a post about all of you soothsayers and forecasters who are missing the mark time and time again and then making excuses for your prophetic failures. You are fomenting confusion and only exacerbating an already chaotic situation, designed by the elites, to destroy your mind and everyone else's. These days it's hard enough to find faith in anything at all good, so we don't need your feeble warnings based on nothing and dates that come and go with no results other than a drop in morale

We've seen this kind of fire starting on ATS, I suppose, I have started some fires myself. Topics that may irritate some women out there. Well, this topic is not about women or men and the petty wars between us as these wars are designed to do no more than confuse us and to spilt up the family fabric in a divide and conquer system CALLED a democracy, rather it is more of a Monarchy if you have done your homework regarding the bloodlines of the American Presidents. Remember being told, you can be anything you want, even the President of the United States,.....they forgot to mention that you have to have traceable blood from one President to another. Obama? An exception to the rule right? We finally did it. The American dream has been realized.....not so fast!

Obama Distant Cousins with Palin, Limbaugh, Bush

Does anyone remember this cartoon from a generation or two ago? This is how our (supposed) masters treat us and what we now seem to be doing to ourselves.

This is how the elite get us to go what they want using terms like "terrorism" and "debt" (which I suspect is not even really a problem, it's more like our monetary system is like a faucet and the 'child's and 'fellers just turned off the tap for a while until they get the obedience they want from us), anyway, it seems there is an ongoing trend of jokers emulating their masters lately. Why not? We have nothing better to do right?
edit on 30-10-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
PART 2

Back to reality. It will take more than OWS to start WW3. Unless WW3 is going to be America vs. America, and we've been having that war, noticeably, since the days of President LBJ. Sure, it's factored in, every bit of chaos that confuses the masses helps. It is to anger us into an installment of martial law. But we have to be careful setting dates and telling everyone to remove their money from banks etc. because this will just anger the elites more and the process will speed up.
This OWS will not start WW3 though. What will start WW3 is when America attacks Iran. In the 70's Henry Kissinger made a deal with the middle east to give them "greenbacks" (American dollars) and showed them the weight and the value of the dollar worldwide....he made them billionaires, only if they would sell America their oil (which they weren't using anyway...still riding camels in those days.) They also had to agree to take a portion of the money and purchase in American debt. In the near future, the American dollar will crash, and this will be one of the 2 reasons WW3 will start. When the dollar crashes, all of the money the east has accumulated from America will be null and void....rendering them as broke as we "appear" to be. I am sure you have noticed all of the 'dictators' (as America has constantly reminded us), have tried to pull out of the American dollar and base their own currency on their own gold, so as to be self-sufficient, and not fall into this trap. Saddam Hussein, Muhamar Qadafi, Venezuela (a thorn in America's a$$ lately) and China, just to name a few. A few of our own Presidents from the past that tried to bail-out of the Rothschild's banking scam and start the dollar back based on silver or gold were also murdered. Abe Lincoln (shot in head for trying to outwit the bankers and rebalance the American dollar with a precious metal...shot in the head for trying to out think the bankers), John F. Kennedy, there are many conspiracies to obscure WHY he got shot but he also tried the same as Lincoln, to balance the economy back to a silver standard. Where did he get shot.....in the head as well. Andrew Jackson said to the International Bankers "You are a den of vipers. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning", he was also quoted as telling his vice president Martin Van Buren, "The bank, Mr. Van Buren, is trying to kill me....", they were unsuccessful here though and Jackson routed them out. After his death, they came right back. James Garfield also noted that there was a shadowy, sinister monetary elite that controlled the money and suggested that they also controlled all businesses and beyond, he was shot at a train station only 4 months into office. So you see, ANYONE who tries to change from the American dollar will pay with their lives and be replaced with Herman Cain....er,. I mean with another elite figure, that sees things they way the International bankers do, rather, sees things through "green" colored glasses.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
PART 3

Back to the main point. There have been several ways to keep us scared throughout history, all plans of the illuminati, such as the previous market crash of the 1920's-30's, threats of Nuclear war, meteors hitting the earth, now we have terrorism and the last one will be (believe it or not) an attack by aliens. This will be nothing more than an attack from the same elitists that have attacked us all throughout history, only this time, with a generation mentally deluded withh sci-fi and alien propaganda as well as generations of hoarded technology based from Quantum Physics and Super Quantum Physics.....they will have the very technology that they claim the aliens possess. There will be no alien attack, it will be the elites who have tricked us with their "air-bending" toys of war.
Tanks, planes and the Space Shuttle are all the equivalent of Lincoln logs to them..yet, to those who just got these new toys and have had them a few years and know no better,.....they are still the current technologies. The wars with these machines are for nothing more than to depopulate the world without the elite being accused of mass genocide of the entire population of the world all at once, this would make the masses aware of "someone" doing "something" horrible and like a wounded animal backed in a corner would fight for survival. So the process of human extinction needs to be calculated and undertook in a slow-cook fashion, so as to not be noticed, or at the very least, to not know exactly "who" is behind it all, or if there is really any killing going on.....do we play the blame game with politicians, Wall Street, Presidents, blame other countries, blame the Federal Reserve, the FDA fort allowing chemicals and poisons to be put in our bodies and paying doctors and dentists to tell us that it's safe for us under the penalty of losing their practice or worse.
Do we trust the NSA, CIA, FBI, DOD (Dept. of Defense), DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Project Agency), or most likely, the creators of the UFO's who will be attacking us from above, claiming to be from another world, so that we may do as Reagan suggested here.)

(...a quick Youtube/Google search will produce many world leaders telling us UFO's are from outer space...they are only playing their parts and doing what they're told)
(back to the acronyms in which we trust)
FTC (Federal Trade Commission) and NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement, which will bring rise to the NAU, so the whole world can be joined together in one great big hug by the supreme leader when he arrives), DOE (Department of Energy), USA Patriot 'Act' or (Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (a government act passed in late 2001 that was to "protect" us from the boogieman....as you can clearly see now, it shredded our Constitution and years later the whole world is about to blow up because of Terrorism...thanks Bush, you brain-dead rook on the Illuminati chessboard of life.)
FEMA, NIC (National Investigation Agency), DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency)....need I go on? These are all organizations hell-bent on controlling every facet of our lives, and YOU did not vote them in. If you agree with them, then you simply agree, but make no mistake about it, no vote EVER matters, no matter what you've been told. WHY?
Because the elites would NEVER let an uneducated farmer tell a Harvard graduate that he can't have all of the money and power that he has worked his whole life for. A graduate of Yale, Princeton etc. would never genuinely let a factory worker with no education tell them what to do, when it is the educated with all of the power to tell YOU what to do. It's just common sense, but clearly there has been a deficit of common sense in the states for generations past and it has only gotten worse. Between the bickering about nothing and the lies that are believed, because of the constant fear placed on the dumbed-down masses via a daily dietary routine, and the chaos, which the upper elitists design to keep your eyes darting from sided to side wondering were the next attack will come from and from whom....it's easy for them to fool the masses. It makes one wonder if they are even human at all, I mean, every race and every genre of human or animal has instinctively, throughout history tried to protect the race/genre from extinction through propagation and family unity, despite all of the disputes. Now there appears to be "SOMETHING" against all of humanity as a whole......and I know you feel it too. What could it be, that wants to exterminate the whole of humanity through every vice possible from wars to chemicals in the ground all the way to spreading it across the skies and even distorting the elements to drive you insane (HAARP), considering humanity has always fought to remain in existence....yes, we have always killed each other..but not always en masse. The very technology created by humans to better our lives have been purposely turned against us to ensure our extinction. Who will be left then? That is the question. I think no one. Not aliens, not humans, or anyone else....I personally think it's just demon's who took on bodily forms and simply want us dead because of jealousy.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yes, I am sure the "Elites" are all sitting at the computers just watching and reading
all the predictions on ATS and happy that their plans are working

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
PART 4

(1 Corinthians 6) Know ye not that we shall judge angels? How much more things that pertain to this life?
How did the angels become flesh....or at least take on bodily form to rule us in darkness?
Jud 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

You probably ask, well, if they are in everlasting chains until judgment how can they be here?
Revelation 20:1-3 20 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
.......I think it's obvious that Hell has been let loose on the world at this moment.
This is my personal point of view, and it is backed up by the bible. There are many more instances that validate my claim in the bible.
I can hear the hooves stamping the ground as we speak, those who are going to turn all of this into a believer vs. non-believer or Christian vs. everyone else debate.
Just stop. I am not here to debate, this is why I said it's my own personal view. If you have yours, great, let's hear it. But this is not a post where I am claiming to know it all.
This is not a Christian vs. anybody post. This is my belief as to who is doing this on this earth and why. Your belief may be different and I respect that.
The main point of this whole post is that there seems to be a spree of people coming on here and telling everyone to do this or do that and quick, because of this reason or that reason. We must be careful not to set dates, because we are actually helping the elites in acting impulsively to their fear tactics. There is an old rule that if there is a poltergeist in your house, show him no attention and he will have no power over you. The same goes for the Elite. Show them no attention, no fear, yet prepare for the onslaughts as best as possible. You must disconnect psychologically and spiritually...but not intellectually.
Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
This is really getting long so I will finish with saying........if you really want to know when WW3 will happen, don't set dates but look for 2 signs.
1) The Euro will crash before the American dollar. When the Euro crashes, it will be approx. 2 weeks and then the American dollar will follow.
2) We WILL enter Iran and start and uprising and eventually a war (or better known as "peacekeeping").
This whole situation about Iran starting a Nuclear program to take out Israel is yet, another reason for America to do what it always has. America started the whole Middle Eastern, uprising via CIA political agitation and paying militia to create riots.
This is to create an environment, not only for war in America, but the whole world. So when America/Israel attack Iran, or it may come as (what appears to be) and attack from Iran, like the recent Saudi Ambassador assassination attempt on American soil.
When the attacks from either direction of Iran to Israel, Israel to Iran, America to Iran happens......then Russia and China will join, amongst all of their allies.
WW3 will then happen.
Until then,......it's all smoke and mirrors.
I have no dates for you, however, the increasing speed of the occupations of middle eastern nations suggests that "someone or something", is indeed, in a big hurry to unify the world under an oppressive regime.
There is an ongoing attempt to partition the world into 5 regions as opposed to the seven continents that we are all used to.
Take the flag of the Olympic Games, for instance. 5 Interlocking rings forming one world unity. This is no accident.
The ring colors are Blue (North American Region), Yellow (Oceanic Region = Australia and Antarctica), Black (African Region). Green (European) and Red (Asian region = China, Middle Eastern/Russian Regions)
This means, that

1) North and South America will be joined as one region
2) The European Region is already formed.
3) Australia and Antarctica and remaining islands will be joined
4) Asia (China etc. and Russia and all of the Middle east will be known as one region
5) Africa will be the other region
Why will they do this? Because it will be easier for the Supreme Leader to control all of these regions and states and provinces within, if he has one leader per region. It is easier to control 5 leaders, than to control everything we have now.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
PART 5

......and when the time comes, all of these 5 regions will be pulled together as one and the Supreme Leader will rule all nations under a despotic leadership of total control where everyone has a chip installed in them.
"He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:16-17
Just keep in mind, that before one says, that it is of no significance that the "mark of the beast" be considered if it is placed in the forearm, thus rendering the biblical scripture inaccurate, note this caption I found in Wikipedia.
"In popular depictions of the crucifixion of Jesus (possibly because in translations of John 20:25 the wounds are described as being "in his hands"), Jesus is shown with nails in his hands. But in Greek the word "χείρ", usually translated as "hand", referred to arm and hand together,[21] and to denote the hand as distinct from the arm some other word was added, as "ἄκρην οὔτασε χεῖρα" (he wounded the end of the χείρ, i.e., he wounded her hand).[22]
So, just keep in mind, that in the biblical days, the forearm was actually part of the hand.......just so you're not tricked into accepting the chip in your "forearm" as opposed to your hand (wink)

As you can see from this video below, this is not only a serious venture, but is already being applied. It is created and designed by a company called "Applied Digital" and call their technology "Digital Angel", I suspect because Satan had his true angelic powers taken from him upon his fall, but his intellect would still be far superior to ours and appear as magic. It would be merely, the understanding of how to manipulate the elements of the aether to produce magical effects and the lies that he is well known for, would further explain things that we could not comprehend. Much like a human magician who tells you that a card deck is NOT loaded, when it truly is.
For validation purposes I have added the Patent here first,
(Patent Number 5,629,678)...look up the patent number, links everywhere.
"Apparatus for tracking and recovering humans utilizes an implantable transceiver
incorporating a power supply and actuation system allowing the unit to remain
implanted and functional for years without maintenance. The implanted
transmitter may be remotely actuated, or actuated by the implantee. Power for
the remote-activated receiver is generated electromechanically through the
movement of body muscle. The device is small enough to be implanted in a child,
facilitating use as a safeguard against kidnapping, and has a transmission range
which also makes it suitable for wilderness sporting activities. A novel
biological monitoring feature allows the device to be used to facilitate prompt
medical dispatch in the event of heart attack or similar medical emergency. A
novel sensation-feedback feature allows the implantee to control and actuate the
device with certainty."

....now here is the video.

Click here for a list of links verifying the CHIP/Verichip/Positive-ID (new name, because they were being outted).
So, make no mistake about it, there IS an evil presence that is trying to enslave us all.
Whether Christian or not, you will be subject to the same tyranny and pagan's, believers and patriots alike, will be hunted down and tortured in the name of what they believe.
But, we should probably not come on to ATS and inundate the boards with threats that have no sources and fictitious foresights that are meant to only foment more fear. This makes you no better than the elites.
True, I have spoken of things here that instill a certain amount of fear, but I have also added sources and for those things I have not......look for them yourselves, I can't write but so much here. The sources are out there though.
I am talking about like one post I read today claiming..."WARNING: OWS is a Trap!! Get off the Streets Immediately", which gave lots to fear about, yet no sources.
look around ATS and you will see all of the forecasts of doom and gloom and actual dates that go with them, yet, the time comes and all they do is make excuses and give us yet another date. pay no mind to this crap.
Lok for the signs, not the dates and show no attention to these scam artists, just as you should show no attention to all of these political games and theatrics shown on the daily news.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Yes, I am sure the "Elites" are all sitting at the computers just watching and reading
all the predictions on ATS and happy that their plans are working

I am not talking to the "Elites". I am talking to the ones putting these false prophesis on ATS, playing off of people's fears. I wish people would read before they respond. You had only a matter of seconds before you responded, because it was only seconds after I posted this when you did respond. Please at least read, before trying to outwit someone. If you did read, you would know that I wasn't talking to the elites, not once, within the entire post. Actually, you responded so quick that you interupted my posting, right in the middle of it, before I could even finsh posting it. God gave you two eyes and two ears so as to see and listen more than you speak. Why don't you try that. As for the crack retort of the "elites" sitting around the internet watching and reading the prophesies and predictions......THEY ARE. They are watching EVERYTHING online, that is the very reason the NSA was created. To watch and observe all internet and phone and all transmissions of every kind. The elites are sitting around on computers doing just what you are mocking me about. Please, read some of the content on the internet and stop just visiting 'World of Warcraft' and read some of the texts in books, instead of just buying the pop-out cartoon books, however fun they are. You might learn a thing or two.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
PART 1

...This is a post about all of you soothsayers and forecasters who are missing the mark time and time again and then making excuses for your prophetic failures. You are fomenting confusion and only exacerbating an already chaotic situation, designed by the elites, to destroy your mind and everyone else's. These days it's hard enough to find faith in anything at all good, so we don't need your feeble warnings based on nothing and dates that come and go with no results other than a drop in morale...

Possibly the finest, most literate paragraph ever written on ATS.

I'm still reading but wanted to bump for now to see what the fambly has to say. Peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I don't think the "elite" sneaks into someones mind and forces them to make a 15 minute of fame prediction, post it, while knowing that has no chance of becoming true, its just a fantasy or what if scenario. In my younger days I did the same thing without the influence of computers, video games, or the Simpsons. It was more of a group of friends and word of mouth that spread the bunk either as a joke or not well thought out ideas.

Maybe the "elite" had subliminal messages in books, comics, magazines, and romper room back then? I don't know. These "elite" seem to be tricky so and so's.

Maybe I should cut off all media... written, electronic, word of mouth, and friends to thwart them elite folks .

Makes for a boring life.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by Phenomium
PART 1

...This is a post about all of you soothsayers and forecasters who are missing the mark time and time again and then making excuses for your prophetic failures. You are fomenting confusion and only exacerbating an already chaotic situation, designed by the elites, to destroy your mind and everyone else's. These days it's hard enough to find faith in anything at all good, so we don't need your feeble warnings based on nothing and dates that come and go with no results other than a drop in morale...

Possibly the finest, most literate paragraph ever written on ATS.

I'm still reading but wanted to bump for now to see what the fambly has to say. Peace.

Thank you, sir. You seem to be wise....unlike the gentleman that I had to respond to above.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Why does everyone believe everything will do plays straight into the hands of the elite?
What are we supposed to do? Eat, drink and sit still from the day we are born till the day we die?
What I gather from this website all electronic communication including phones and the internet are used by the elite to spy on us. And all mass protests are all in fact created by the elite because no one has any opinions on anything any more that are worth protesting.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I doubt anyone on these forums know what the "elite" are doing or planning. Most of the predictions don't even make sense.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
I don't think the "elite" sneaks into someones mind and forces them to make a 15 minute of fame prediction, post it, while knowing that has no chance of becoming true, its just a fantasy or what if scenario. In my younger days I did the same thing without the influence of computers, video games, or the Simpsons. It was more of a group of friends and word of mouth that spread the bunk either as a joke or not well thought out ideas.

Maybe the "elite" had subliminal messages in books, comics, magazines, and romper room back then? I don't know. These "elite" seem to be tricky so and so's.

Maybe I should cut off all media... written, electronic, word of mouth, and friends to thwart them elite folks .

Makes for a boring life.

The content of cartoons of this nature are subliminal in every way to the mind of a child, as these are the years the mind is the most impressionable and susceptible to hypnotic suggestion. Everything said and done from one person or media to another is hypnotically suggestible, as there is a message trying to be conveyed and imparted upon the other party. There are predetermined "frameworks" of thought, and preconceived paradigms of thought constructed by parents and social meetings that the government MUST change to get you to do things such as ....vote for them, see their point of view, militarily do their bidding (hence the brainwashing in boot camp) and to get you to believe outrageous lies that further their agenda....and agenda we can clearly see happening all around us as we speak....and agenda that didn't happen overnight and had to be systematically conditioned upon the minds of the public via media of all types. This must first be started while the children are young so as to condition their minds for more optimal receptivity. Every generation has this method forced on them, but done so eloquently, that it seems like it's their own decision. Such as the example I used above about the farmer who votes and tells the Harvard grad. that I will not vote for you, therefore, you may not have the riches and power you desire...because I, the farmer, said so. You have been forced because you have several parties to vote from, it always ends up being the same faces that we've always seen before running for President, yet we are told as children that WE could be President one day....if so, then why do we keep seeing only a handful of the same faces (all blood related and traceable through recent history) and not someone from the 300+ million sheep who the promises are made to? Even Obama is realted to Hillary, Palin, McCain, Bush and Kerry.

It just wreaks, of public conditioning and mass hypnotic trance. hypnotic trances happen on various levels from just daydreaming to outright commands that put one in a state of mind that they wake up and didn't know what was going on. A blackout, if you will. This is more of a CIA tactic and is not generally used on the public because there are far more parameters involved than just dangling a pendulum in front of the eyes. It consists of, drugs usage, separation from the masses and family for years, sensory deprivation, dependency on a master mentalist, personality partitioning and finally submission to the master on almost a savior-like dependency. I am not telling you you're wrong, not at all, I am just asking you to try to see the other side of the mirror.....you are right as well. I watched the same things as you did, and somehow, I was not caught in the grasp of the sheep out there that seem to just fall for every bit of conversational hypnotism that politicians such as Barak Obama throws at them. You are right though......for people like you and I. The beauty of the media as a hypnotic "transmitter", is that it molds the minds of those who WANT to believe. Herein lies the key to hypnotism....you have to WANT to be hypnotized. If you WANT or desire other things such as the end of war or financial hardships and someone comes along with a hypnotic suggestion that they will be the one to end it, the media reproduces that suggestion over and over and over and in many different ways, to target many different minds or "transceivers".

QUOTE - "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Joseph Goebbels

This is why Obama no longer seems like the water-walking savior that he was in the beginning.
This video shows that Obama was using hypnotic suggestion as he was running for office.

Thanks for your response.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tea4One
Why does everyone believe everything will do plays straight into the hands of the elite?
What are we supposed to do? Eat, drink and sit still from the day we are born till the day we die?
What I gather from this website all electronic communication including phones and the internet are used by the elite to spy on us. And all mass protests are all in fact created by the elite because no one has any opinions on anything any more that are worth protesting.

Because we are given the illusion of choice, everything we do does play into their hands. The answer is to disconnect and get back to our roots. How to do this would take someone much smarter than I. I don't profess to have all of the answers, I only know that we should consider only those things that are in OUR best interest, not the choices we are given as a populace. Sitting around and eating and drinking is the path we have chosen for some years now.....it's exactly what we are doing. We first would need to stop this vicious cycle of self debasement and depreciation and learn to say no more Hillary...no more Herman Cain, No more Obama, no more Bush, no more Romney's. It is the ones such as Ron Paul that continue to win every poll and what do the elites do? They "ignore"him, and our votes and the media puts the same figures such as Herman Cain (previous Federal Reserve Officer) ahead on the ballots...just as an example. Did they listen to our votes when we voted for someone other than Bush on his second term, no. they ignored us. We should start ignoring them all the same. Our voice is all we have left and we should create our own media en masse in so much as the voice would be heard despite what the FCC says. Ron Paul ignores the criticism and keeps trying, there should be more like him out there trying to be heard all over the nation. They say money is what buys the Presidency, yet our money means nothing.....it isn't real, and the Federal Reserve has seen to it that it stays that way. It's the voice that matters...not the money. Until they take the internet from us, which they are working hard to do. We should use it to be heard and when they take that from us, do whatever else it takes. There are things to protest about, look around, but it's the lethargy of a coddled nation who has been told that we are the best and that we can have everything that makes us sleepy as a nation. It seems that when one becomes the best, they think that they can accomplish no more. You can't work to be the best when you're already the best right? Yet, we are NOT the best, we are just told that. The actions taken all over the world in other countries is a testament that our nation had been usurped by an orotund few that have an agenda where only 1% of the world owns more revenue than the 99%. This alone is something to protest about. Yet, people like Herman Cain, accuses the protesters of just being jealous of him and the rich......now, how did he get to be at the front of the line of OUR decisions and votes. I certainly wouldn't vote for someone who looks at the problems that we have financially today and then says.."stop being jealous and go make yourself a million dollars". This show HIS disconnect from the American people. We should, likewise, disconnect from his type, as he clearly doesn't represent the people and clearly was not voted to the top by us. For now all we have is Ron Paul, but I think we can do better.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Errrr, ok i honestly didnt read all of it, its a LOT of data to assess.

Lets stick to a single topic at a time until i can gain my mental faculties back again (I'm sorry, due to Qantas being idiots, i had to take first flight from Sydney, and I'm mostly not here (mentally), so if this seems incoherent i really am sorry, i did my best)

Moving on.

Brains - Hypnotic suggestion & TV.

TV cannot do hypnotic suggestion, subliminal its possible, but highly unlikely to work on the "masses", each human is "wired"** differently. So in saying that you would have to millions of programs to create various scenarios of hypnotic suggestions, then you'd have to kill of those who its not possible to hypnotically manipulate.

Personally there has been a number of attempts to put me under hypnotic suggestion, all of which have failed (for various reasons, including comedic value on a stage show, then several times to assist me in quitting smoking).

Children are much the same, yes they have the uncanny ability to absorb a LOT of data, but the bulk of the population (when prompted) will not remember specific events in their early childhood years (IE - what they did on their fourth birthday). There are exceptions to this rule, which are people with eidetic and photographic memories (note- these are DIFFERENT, photographic = images or video, Eidetic = EVERYTHING, sound video the works). From what i understand its due to the complexity of 'life' moving from childhood to adulthood, and the brain simple 'locks' the proverbial files into a hidden mental partition, which is removed from the proverbial FAT table (to put in computer talk).

Now lets move to hypnotic suggestion as a whole, this requires a LOT of factors, including zero background noise and no one else interfacing with the subject (ie parents, siblings and friends), which is (in my opinion) damned near impossible to achieve using a TV, since you will have other distractions (usually).

When i get my mental agility back i'll swing by and take a second read and pop down my opinion, so this will have to do for now :/ - again my apologies.

** by wired, this is both neurologically, This article (based on social anxiety) will give you a general overview, but to get in depth it would need a neurologist to explain it.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Warcraft?
sorry,. dont play computer games.
Dont even own a game station,.
but lets get something clear here,,
You are here,. looking to make a statement about something that is your theory.
thinking that this site affects the populace of those that matter to anything relevant in the world.
I like ATS,... but this is an entertainment based agenda for selling ads..

new topics

top topics

join