It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000 protesters arrested in nyc

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Does anyone have any info on this. There is a paragraph in This article that says that 1000 protesters have been arrested. I have searched through ats and could not find anything.

Edit: it is the third paragraph down.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by jmilici]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I found this interview with Alex Jones who apparently saw all this happen. To listen to the interview click here

I have only looked at alex jones once or twice but I never heard anything about him. Does anybody know how reliable he is? Is he full of it? Any information on him wll be appreciated.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
1000!!!

I find this very hard to believe, a crowd being arrested of that number would make international headlines.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
He is up in NY covering this election, If you goto his radio show and listen about 12pm e.s.t. you will find out what he needs. Things have been getting rough up there.

here is a lil thing from him,

"I was in the trainstation and we seen this homeless person, we went over and gave her some money and then started recording. I said this is whats wrong with anerica today bla bla, Then the police came over and forced us to erase the film in our camera's this lady who wasnt even with me took an image with her camera, the police went over and grabbed her camera and destroyed it. They then proceeded to harass her and state that she would be in trouble yada yada yada. The Lady said "I am not a terrorist, PLeae dont arrest me." On a side note she was a blond. Just imagine if she was a muslim or something. Nice to see the Police State alive and weel in the US"

That is all from his show yesterday.

I would think he is reliable cause everything he states you can back up from some point or another, whether it be the internet or old news articles.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
would make international headlines.

I dunno, not really man. I mean it hasn't recieved that much coverage. Like when Bush came to London and thousands of us marched, nothin. stupid mainstrwam media.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
1000!!!

I find this very hard to believe, a crowd being arrested of that number would make international headlines.

According to mass media there isnt many protesters over there, according to AJ there is millions. so I wonder who is lying considering none of us are there. It would be good for someone from NYC to ring in.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I wouldnt believe Alex Jones if he told me that i was living in the UK. Some of his stuff is good, especially the Boheiman Grove investigation

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
isnt that a contradiction of statement there. he is either telling the truth or he isnt. I think he is, I have no doubt if I do I look it up, like for instance he stated that Arnold Schwarzenegger said that blacks were sub humans and he admired hitler. I looked it up and low and behold it was true. so anything you dont believe just look it up.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
An article I just found. I have been trying to listen to yesterdays show but I am at work and constantly getting kicked off my computer. Putting a new network in.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
And ironically they let famous news people go.
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
good find Thich. It is getting a little unreal with what is going on. I guess we really do live in a police state.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Since so many of you are making such an overblown big deal out of how many are or were arrested, how many were arrested protesting outside the DNC convention week.............?

seekerof

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
More numberplates needed in the us?
It runs on prison labour!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here's an article close to 1,000. Don't know if it's the same thing though.

www.courierpostonline.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Since so many of you are making such an overblown big deal out of how many are or were arrested, how many were arrested protesting outside the DNC convention week.............?

seekerof

Only 4

www.usatoday.com... ation/president/2004-07-29-boston-protests_x.htm

and those were anti-bushers

The only other major turnout came Sunday when an estimated 3,000 anti-war and anti-abortion protesters crossed paths as they marched to the FleetCenter. The shouting match between the sides resulted in one arrest
LOL

[edit on 9/1/2004 by s13guy]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I actually proposed that question once seekerof, unfortunatly no one replied. This is not a republican bashing post so there is no need to be bashing any of us. It is not overblown but it is a BIG deal. If you choose to post more post like you just did, I ask that you do not post. Thanks.

edit: s13guy, nice!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
Here's an article close to 1,000. Don't know if it's the same thing though.

www.courierpostonline.com...

ahh this talks about a

Iris recognition added to school security

I dont know if my internet is messed up but i thought i would like to point this out. I dont think were were comparing the RNC and the DNC so I believe that post isnt relivant to this.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Here are some more articles to push buttons. If these are really true then we are in some serious s&%t. Both stories are from alex jones.

www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Only 1000, thats not enough, the. I think I need to head the Department. I would have quickly set up traps on the streets blocking all exits, capturing each and every protestor. I would have CCTV, already setup just in case someone decided to "grow a brain."

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
"They [the journalists] were released when officials realised they were members of the media..."

That BIG plastic card hanging from his chest in the fourth picture looks like a press ID card to me. Either US cops are even stupider then their president or you guys live in a police state truly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join