It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cult Of CeLebrity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Every day ,once we are in the supermarket we see, this pathetic ppl, on the cover of tabloids... wheter they be actors, actresses, (a list) or hip hop stars or pop tarts, on their most recent sexual exploits or the amt of money spent on fast cars , jewelrry., clothes, whatever, and man, we worship these ppl, like GOD, and not even God gets the praise that we land on these, ppl, we try to emulate their lives, in every way whether they be fashion, lifestyle whatever, whenever holllywood moves the world, follows, it's true. i mean everyone wants to be a star or famous. i mean they send subliminal messages to us through the television , magazines, MTV, whatever we see the CRIBS of these stars(mansions) anbd man we envy them, saying if i could only have this, if i could only be a rapper, i will have this, or if i could go to hollywood, i will be an actor, and man i will be rich. but again we are fooled everytime, cause thousands, move to la to see if they will land it bigtime, and unfortunately for thses poor souls,, it fails to happen. why? what lies are hollywood, is diseminating to ppl? anyway, there are lot of things that could be so disgusting about celebrity . and the secrets of celebrities in hollywood, like satanic worship and so on, anyone can share them.

join