It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a Brazilian music composer predict Elenin and Nibiru back in 1999?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hi. I want to share this discovery with you, and listen to your opinions on the subject.

I just discovered this video on YouTube:

12 years ago, back in 1999, a Brazilian composer named Nando Reis made this song, named "The Second Sun", specially for the singer Cassia Eller, and the lyrics was not tied to the facts at that time. Cassia Eller died aged 39 in 2001.

I did some research and I found some web pages that give similar, but different translations to the lyrics:

www.portugueseblog.org...

lyricstranslate.com...

Wikipedia in Portuguese says the song "O Segundo Sol" ("The Second Sun") was released in 1999, as part of a studio album named "Com Você... Meu Mundo Ficaria Completo":

pt.wikipedia.org...

Some things are noticeable in this lyrics:

"O que os astrônomos diriam se tratar de um outro cometa" = "what the astronomers would call just another comet"

Reference to Elenin??

"I'll just want to say that
When I stepped outside,
I saw two suns in broad daylight,
and everywhere, life was burning / melting,
without an apparent explanation"

Life burning in Earth because of the "second sun"? WTF?

Was that song a prediction?

The singer, Cassia Eller, died in 2001. But the composer, Nando Reis, is still alive. Can he give any explanation for this? Or will he just answer:

"Explicação, não tem explicação
Explicação, não
Não tem explicação
Explicação, não tem
Não tem explicação
Explicação, não tem
Explicação, não tem
Não tem"

("Explanation, there’s no explanation...")

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Isn't Elenin a non issue at this point, and the same for Nibiru? What did this composer predict, some mass hysteria that proved to be nothing?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I can understand why he was inspired.
One person would see two suns and try to reduce such a sight to ice crystals or delusion while another would compose a piece of music or paint because of the intense overpowering beauty of seeing something which contradicts everything we've ever known as the status quo.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Some strange things:

- "What the astronomers would call just another comet" = Elenin discovered in December 2010.

- "I went outside and I saw two suns in broad daylight" = 'Two suns' spotted in China in March 2011.

And the "There's no explanation" part reminds me of the title of the article on MSNBC:

"Two suns" spotted in China defy explanation: www.msnbc.msn.com...

Will the "second sun" realign the orbits of the planets, and life here is going to burn?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
for those who dont know NIBIRU is different from ELENIN... NIBIRU is apparently a planet we can only see via infrared... and from what i can see on google sky, there are only a few small spots like this....RA 13h47m36.77s Dec - 8deg29'08.97"... except this one is interesting because you can only see this spot with the infrared overlay feature on google sky. what it looks like to me is that if you look around the universe with the infrared option on, you can see that it seems green is the hotter color, hotter than yellow, and theres a green glow right on the outside edge of the box that is "censored" on the map... if you wanna check this out yourself look at google earth, go to the sky option and type in these coordinates RA 13h47m36.77s Dec - 8deg29'08.97"
it is currently between the sun and saturn from our view from earth, and it is within i believe the term is "equatorial plane?" the area where all plantest stay right on the belt of the sun and revolve around it, its like it is part of our solar system, so check it out!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

I think no matter how you look at it this is an odd song. Clearly it is not translated correctly on the video.I don't think any of those translations sound totally right.
that your telephone will ring
in your new house
that now shelters the trail
Trail...trail of the comet?

It sounds as though an object approaches earth and astronomers tell the people it is only another comet, but when it gets near a second sun is seen in the sky.
This large object realigns the planets not aligns...but changed back to what they once were.

Everything will burn... 2 Peter 3:12
Bible in Basic English

Looking for and truly desiring the coming of the day of God, when the heavens will come to an end through fire, and the substance of the earth will be changed by the great heat?
bible.cc...

We have 7 billion people on the planet. it seems the number 7 has always been special, this would be a good time for change.

NASA landed a satellite on Eros the asteroid and have come to the conclusion that Eros will be near earth object in Earth's path around January of 2012. When asked why they landed such a device on Eros they replied," They wanted to see if they could in case in the future that they had to plant explosives on an asteroid to try to prevent a collision"

Eros is an asteroid 26 miles in diameter. So immense that the explosives wouldn't work to stop the bulk of the 26 mile in diameter asteroid from hitting our world. If it does it will be planet killer, The Apocalypse of 2012.

The direct impact of Eros upon the earth's surface would destroy all mankind and animals, follage. The end of times, the Apocalypse, or Doomsday.
2012apocalypse.net...

Of course there are many other objects out there known and unknown.

edit on 30-10-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
An attempt to give a better translation of the lyrics:

"When the second Sun comes, to re-align the orbits of the planets /
Taking down, with exemplary astonishment, what the astronomers would say was just another comet /

I won't say I wasn't surprised /
Before I could see, you have said and I couldn't believe/

But you can be sure /
That your phone will ring /
In your new home, that now houses the trail included in my conversion /

I just wanted to tell you that I went out there /
And I saw two Suns in the same day /
And life here was burning without explanation

Explanation, there's no explanation
Explanation, no
There's no explanation..."

Very odd...

But a very beautiful song anyway!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Of course there is an explanation.

If you knew that our sun goes around a black hole that when it is ingesting matter you would know it looks like a second Sun.
This black 'Sun' can also send a Gamma Radiation Burst at the Earth and it would burn all that GRB touches. Clouds of Nitric oxide blotting out the sunlight afterwards.

Totally explainable.

But don't tell anyone I told you because they will not believe you.

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Did a Brazilian music composer predict Elenin and Nibiru back in 1999?

You do know Elenin is gone right? and nibiru never bothered to stop by...

And can I get some reliable sources on the 2nd sun bit?

It's more likely the composer is into conspiracies and wrote some of those ideas into a song.

You know, like movie writers do.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I'm not sure, but I think that conspiracy theories about Nibiru or "Planet X" weren't that popular in Brazil back in 1999...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

conspiracy theories have always been popular

I'm pretty sure the "two sun" theory goes back for thousands of years
since he doesn't mention planet X or Elenin - its also possible he was talking about Hale-Bopp (1997)

I'm just saying.... cause in my life time that was the most popular comet (most deadly too)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
In my option there isn't anything about "star" the astronomical object but "the lover/star" that enter and change the world of the singer. Mostly songs from Nando Reis are are romatics.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Did you not get the memo?

Elenin is dead. Melted by a CME and now all but gone.
Nibiru ? Sorry.

top topics

join