It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stinking Contrails!!! What will they think of next??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I went to bed last night like every other night. I woke this morning early and got up and took a shower. After shaving I was having my first cup of coffee and noticed this strange but familiar smell. A smell that when you smell it , you know what it is. I went outside trying to find the possible source and my neighbors ( 2 of them ) were in thier front yards looking up and around and asked me do you smell that? I said yes. As we talked the one said they were out an hour earlier and started to laugh and said, "This sounds crazy but I started noticing it as a passing jet flew by." We talked awhile longer and then another jet passed over and the aroma increased.Several hours have now passed and it has gone but the strange thing also is, the trails in the sky have all dissipated as well. Your thoughts on this ? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Don't you mean chemtrails? And if you don't mind me asking what area did this occur in?

I'll stick around =]

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I would be very interested to hear how a jet passing by way above you could present a smell at ground level.
Usually things at 20-30K feet cannot be heard, let alone smelled.
Please keep us informed.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Obviously another failed attempt to keep chemtrails secret......I wonder who it is who is sabotaging the chemtrail campaign by making them visible like contrails, and now making them smell from 5 miles away.

I wonder why they don't just publish all the info instead of going through all this presumably quite complicated chemical skulduggery to bust it open???

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Confirmed, you know neither of meteorology nor basic physics. I smell things 25,000-45,000 feet away from me, all the time.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

I live near Nellis AFB it's about 5 miles away. Do you think that might have something to do with this? I will keep you informed.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I can only tell you this. There are many documented wittness accounts on this phenomena. I am not the first one , nor are my neighbors to have wittnessed this. I guess it is our turn . So are you saying you think it's our imaginations?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Of course it's not your imagination. It's just a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The military controls weather. when they fill the air with gases it is seen by giant infra scopes that read air in colors and tells what the gases do to weather. i know sometimes, hey also use chemicals to plain out poison the air and create latter genocide long after the person experienced the event. I say if you smell it lock your widows go inside. You can research contrail disease online. Imagine, you get radiation in your California Japanese fallout food harvest, and Florida we ate shrimp, and oranges laden with the very strong taste of crude oil, and the tasteless chemical they used which is so toxic, the people who use it are temps who are hired as one timers. In fact, the water is poisoned by nuclear power plants all over country and many other toxins and not one peep is heard. Our meat is laden with toxic waste, and it is so sad the fish is practically inedible, I am not an alarmist it is simply miracle our bodies handle all his toxic waste.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

I can only tell you this. There are many documented wittness accounts on this phenomena. I am not the first one , nor are my neighbors to have wittnessed this. I guess it is our turn . So are you saying you think it's our imaginations?

No, I am sure you and your neighbors smelled something. I don't believe in group halucinations. But if you think rationally, is there any way possible for you to smell something that is 3-5 miles above you? Thinking about the Air currents alone, it would be a physical impossibility for the smell to be coming from the aircraft above you. I can say that Ozone has a very distinctive smell and it is more pungent on certain days. I have no idea why or where it comes from, but having worked in a facility with an ozone generator, the smell is unmistakeable.

I just think the chem/con trail waters are muddy enough without attributing strange smells to them with no proof.
It was not my intention to discredit your account.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

I didn't come here nor do I claim to be a meteoroligist. Do you mind posting your meteorologist certification? You seem to know everything about everyone. Do you also mind telling me what school you went to for mind reading classes? There is plenty of documentation to back up what I said. But you must already know that..

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by adeclerk

I didn't come here nor do I claim to be a meteoroligist. Do you mind posting your meteorologist certification? You seem to know everything about everyone. Do you also mind telling me what school you went to for mind reading classes? There is plenty of documentation to back up what I said. But you must already know that..

Nobody is doubting what you said. They are doubting the implied link between the contrails and the smell.

If the contrails stay up in the sky, then how can you smell them? Can you smell something six miles away?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Who said they were 6 miles away? Do a little surfing and you will find stories that corroborate this..And I don't appreciate the off topic insults ..

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I went outside trying to find the possible source ... As we talked the one said they were out an hour earlier and started to laugh and said, "This sounds crazy but I started noticing it as a passing jet flew by."

After shaving I was having my first cup of coffee and noticed this strange but familiar smell. A smell that when you smell it , you know what it is.

There are many documented wittness accounts on this phenomena. I am not the first one , nor are my neighbors to have wittnessed this. I guess it is our turn

So you claim there are many documented accounts of this (so it is not new to you) yet you write this as if you are surprised by it (it is new to you). Which is it?

You also state it is a familiar smell to you, meaning this is not your first time having this experience, then in another post you state this was your first time. Which is it? I am sorry but you can not smell something on the ground the moment it hits the air 30,000ft up. All I smell are lies being exposed to the open air.
edit on 31-10-2011 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
If you see a plane 5 miles up and perhaps one mile away geographically......and you smell something....how can you relate the two ?
Could there be something closer ?
....an open sewer.
...an overflowing septic tank
....a large compost pile
....someone spraying their trees with insecticide.
....lawn fertilizer
....burning trash
....burning BBQ
.....exhaust from a motor
....etc......

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Reply to post by CherubBaby

What did the smell remind you of? Is it a smell your not familiar with? I wouldnt connect the smell to contrails until you've ruled out all other possibilities.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I started the thread almost as fast as I came back in the house. After several posts I did a search and was surprised to find there are accounts of this happening. I have included several links,
www.godlikeproductions.com...
www.alien-ufos.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There are more and BTW GlobalSkywatch is not working. That figures.
edit on 31-10-2011 by CherubBaby because: added links

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I am interested in hearing more about this. I took the day off but I might go outside and take a look.

They are always spraying here but it is pretty cloudy right now. I'm not sure I have ever noticed the phenomena you are experiencing.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I have noticed chemical smells during extreme spraying but can never pin point it to what it exactly is. There is lots of other pollutants around here that I could blame it on. Hopefully the people witnessing this can come up with some more information.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Who said they were 6 miles away? Do a little surfing and you will find stories that corroborate this..And I don't appreciate the off topic insults ..

6 miles is 31,680 feet. Most contrails form around that level or above.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join