It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mysterious X in GoogleEarth and what it really(!) means

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by UnixFE

you had to go burst the bubble

good job.

s&f

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by welshreduk

I think there are plenty of people that would have their minds changed or at least their "evidence" discredited once this information became available to them.

So i think it'd be important to start a thread on it, and I'm sure many would agree!

I think you're being a bit critical!

The forum is here so people can post threads and give information..

I LIKED IT.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnixFE
reply to post by welshreduk

I found this X mentioned in so many threats now that I had to add it in at least 25+ threats. I thought it would be better to make a new as I noticed that many users here don't read others posts. They just read the first lines of these threats ('Elenin and the X..') and post their stuff at the end. They just don't read all the other comments and wouldn't see my note about a malformed kml file.

We don't read them because they are full of crap. Did you mean threads or threats as you spell?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Shouldn't even need threads like this to be honest.

It speaks volumes on the mind set being dealt with here...

edit on 31/10/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I am little bit confused here, so you said add kml to the link, and you get a picture of Mars? I am looking at the picture of Mars you provided, and it shows a crater, like a crater which an asteroid can make on Earth. That's just my guess, what if that's the exact spot that yu55 is going to hit. just a taught, anyone else agree?

edit on 31-10-2011 by storm2012 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by welshreduk
Rather than make ANOTHER thread on this, maybe you could of posted this in one of the many threads on this subject already?

Just a thought.

It's like people are obsessed with being thread starters!!!

Then no one will see it. I like the starting a thread idea better. Gets it out there for those that dont see every single thread nor cares to look at the other ones.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Yeah, I am also a bit surprised. I really love good conspiracies. I am sure that there are many mysteries out there we shouldn't know as you can make a lot of money if you know something others don't. But that doesn't mean that I believe in every conspiracy without some research.

I first noticed this X in the YU55 thread (by they way the op there done a good job collecting the 'evidence' in that thread). And while I still find it strange that there are two related tests on the days YU55 comes close I could at least explain the X. So I thought I share this information about the kml file. Never thought that I get so many S+F for this.

I know that this X is just a missing path in the kml file and had nothing to do with any impact or tsunami. I'm still not sure if TPTB maybe preparing for some calculation errors with these tests. But the X in GE is just a coincidence even if it matches quite good at this location

edit on 31-10-2011 by UnixFE because: Corrected typos

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I know what it is. It is because the X in your kml is linked to a .png or .jpg. which you did not include in your library when you loaded the kml into google earth.

Sorry to break your bubble, but the X is because google earth cannot find the image associated with the kml.

AND the place you took the kml which is 11330.kml is a map for google mars and not google earth. Look at the link address.

byss.arc.nasa.gov/maps/Mars/visible_kml/113/11330.kml

reply to post by UnixFE

edit on 31-10-2011 by Blinded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Glad there's still a few people on ATS who actually care about proof and investigate claims rather than just blindly believe in every fantasy posted here. Well done, though I'm sure the "believers" will just think you're a "disinfo agent" or some other nonsense.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join