It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1,000 Mayan Codices Discovered in Museum Basement, Mayan Prophecy to be Fulfilled 12-21-2012

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Good Thread Op.

All i want to say here .. is that I would like to see the Illusion end soon, people
are fed up with the crap in this non reality we think is real. Let's hope it ends by
2013. Jan. 2013 preferrably. Many remote viewers have said they cannot see past
2012. Could it be that the egregore, who use humanity to do their bidding/creating
through media subliminal messaging want us to keep creating something that they
cannot create, only instill in the Mind to create for them? I think this is the case.

If the time after 2012 will be Chaotic, it will be like our Dreams, creating at will without
reason. Until the time of the End.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
edit- this is directed at the non-believers-

Look what is happening in the world. Look at the world now compared to all of human history and all of earths' history.

Our population now is about equal to how many people have existed and died before us. MAYBE (idk about this one) reincarnation is real, and we have all have had one previous incarnation, and we are the second generation, or something like that.

REGARDLESS, It's the first time in history the global population has been connected to each other, that is significant within itself.

Is it a coincidence that the Mayan calendar ended on the eve of a New Age? (Because this age we live in is OBVIOUSLY a new one, you can't deny that)

Yeah right, you people who think that are the looney ones and are close minded.

The prophecy is happening now.

Just watch this global awaking progress over the next year, then tell me I'm wrong. It already started in the Arab spring, now OWS, it's been happening in the entertainment industry too if you've paid close enough attention. It's all happening.

If you can't see its real, your blind.

You've been brainwashed, wake up! The spirit of God lives in all of us, we are all one. Illuminate yourselves. This is not a joke. You are only limited by how limited your beliefs are. Life was not an accident. Life is like a dubstep song and 2012 is the drop

edit on 31-10-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I so wish this all to be true. These Mayan folk are a deeply spiritual lot, if they say that this is what's going on, then I just hope that they're right. I watched the 3 drunvalo videos, and another which went more into the ceremonies that they've been doing, all over the world, with people from all over the world. I look forward to the live broadcast on the 21st of December 2012

If this is what we have in store, then rock it on.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by Wolfenz

I was being sarcastic. For petes sake. By the way I should have said He-Man. Hes the one looking for the star metal. When he gets all the pieces 13 if i remember right his relatives which had been turned to stone by Skeletor will be let free fron their stone cage.

Now we have a real life quest for skulls and BAM!

edit on 30-10-2011 by Logarock because: (no reason given)

I Know you were being sarcastic DUH

Hey Look He Man has the Templar Cross on his Breast Plate !

Hey Look a Skelator Holds a Sword that looks like the Spear of destiny (lance head) and the Freemason or Satanic Goat Head

FREEMASONS+O.E.S. TERRORIZING KIDS. CARTOON EVIL (HE_MAN at 3:00 Mark )
www.youtube.com...

The Illuminati Put hints in Movies, Cartoons, Magazines Commercial Ads
and Subliminal Ads in Magazines for petes sake .. !!!!

DUH!!! didn't you know ! ?

Its Obvious didn't look at the the Whole Video of the Thundercats Illuminati Link Ive posted !

Here Look at this Thread about the Illuminati Link with the Movie Bladerunner its all over the Place !
THE SYMBOLS ! of the Illuminati and Freemason! its all There

Here Make Sure you Ignore this Thread !!

Movie Blade Runner , THE Illuminati , Freemason Ridley Scott, and JAPAN! !!, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey its All an Matter of Opinion of how far you want to see .in .a Degree .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now getting back on the Topic...

I still think the Illuminati & Freemasons knows some Knowledge about what will happen in 2012
And its not Only from the Mayan Calender.. its from a Whole World that is Run by a few Men that are linked to these Secret Society's The Whole Dam World is a Stage !

From what i see there is some preparation going on !!

from the Underground Seed Storage in Norway to putting priceless artifacts and literature in Underground Salt mines & Caves to the Colorado Denver International Airport that is still in Construction of something

and Here to rattle that chain of yours !

Swiss DNA BANK !
www.swissdnabank.com...

Forever in a Swiss
nuclear-proof shelter

Our data storage facilities are organized in a layered infrastructure. Just like any traditional system, the user interacts with a web server which runs Swiss DNA Bank's Forever Account. Here you can access all of our service's functions. However, data which requires higher confidentiality (your memories) is encrypted and archived in a second storage layer, called the Forever server. This precious data is stored in a Swiss underground nuclear-proof shelter, located at the heart of the Swiss Alps. Swiss DNA Bank’s internal security management follows a military level security protocol. No single operator can access Swiss DNA Bank's data.

blog.swissdnabank.com
blog.swissdnabank.com...

It just make me wonder !! a Noahs Ark in a Nuclear Proof Underground Shelter
edit on 31-10-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I'm willing to bet a thousand dollars that 50 years from now tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists will be saying the same things, just as they were 80 years ago.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Things are getting really exciting

Such a great time to be alive...well, anytime is a good time to be alive but especially NOW.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

The evidence I'm talking about is machining marks being discovered on the skulls, and the paranormal properties such as the temperature being debunked by scientists .. ( use google, it's your friend.. ), plus the skulls do not hold up when dating techniques are applied.. the source of the crystal material they are made from also doesn't line up geographically with the claims..

Yes but in the minds of the hardcore 2012 devotees that is all misinformation from scientists that want to hide the truth about the end of the world or it is evidence that a more advanced alien culture gave the skulls to the Mayans.

It is so convenient for the illogical how they can get even more illogical to defend their claims. Evidence and reason means jack to these people because they want to believe so much that its all true and cannot bear the thought that they have been wasting their time for years. Cognitive dissonance can be a terrible feeling.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabytz
reply to post by Shuye

I'm willing to bet a thousand dollars that 50 years from now tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists will be saying the same things, just as they were 80 years ago.

Or a Aluminum Strainer or a mesh Basket ! Works just as Well!

Sci FI Movie
They came from Outer Space

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Sometimes I really envy all those bored New Agers, with too much money and too much time on their hands.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07

Peace ..
edit on 30-10-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

Many a true word said in jest. I have all sorts of years in stuff I do for databases. Sometimes you just have to pick a date that will be well beyond the lifetime of the software. Maybe those Mayans picked a date so far off in the future they thought that they would never be here or if they were then no longer using stone calendars!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is amazing. I'll be in los angeles on 11-11, so I'm going to the skull ceremony. will find a way to get to the event in mexico in december as well, no matter what.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
BTW ceremonies are SO reptilian OMG.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Why do you think I brought it up. Duh to yourself. Bet you didnt know that Crash Bandicoot represents a persons fighting through the underworld did you. Yea study the Maya underworld concepts and tales thereof, that may take you awhile and then compare to Crash. Get a copy. Look at the symbols all over the underground walls and some of the obsticles ol Crash comes up against when compared to Maya info on their temples, art and pictograph ect....the battle of the twins in the underworld.....all of which is right out of Mesopotamia. Whoever made the Crash game had to have knowlege of these things.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
New Mayan codices, the lost book of Nostradamus, Carl Jung's red book, etc... What next? Something within tells me that it's all bs...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonautix

YOUR AN IDIOT AND IGNORANT. regardless of whether you were reincarnated or not you have no memory of any past lives and if you do its in your subconscious but nonetheless the fact is you dont know it was supernatural or what caused it or even if there was one. i dont care what argument you try to put up against me in the end il always be right and you will be wrong. when people try to claim biblical things as fact they always make themselves look stupid, no matter what if you ever claim biblical things fact your wrong even if its written you have no proof of knowing that the bible wasnt tampered with so you can be manipulated. sorry buddy you can live in denial the rest of your life but you need to wake up and understand that not everything you perceive with your senses is the truth. take everything with a grain of salt

edit on 30-10-2011 by Psychonautix because: ashdlkjfhalksd

Just look at this!

For me buddy anyone listening to the 2011 drivel is truly and IDIOT AND IGNORANT! I was just waiting for someone to bring up the bible, if for no other reason than it represents another end time idea, and watch how they get blasted.

But as long as you set in here and remain calm amoung the butterflies and rainbows.......DRINK THE KOOL AID THEN! I havent seen one good shread of technical data on this stone clock in this thread. Its not posted here because it cant suport the mystic voodo now associated with it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
i've read somewhere recently that the Mitchell Hedges Skull was actually debunked...... it wasn't found in a mayan temple in a hole in the ground at all, as claimed by Mitchell Hedges and subsequently by his daughter.... Hos daughter recently admitted that this was all lies and that her father had actually obtained it from an auction....

"The discovery of this baffling artifact is a controversial matter. It was brought into prominence by British explorer F. A. Mitchell-Hedges, who claimed that his daughter unearthed it in 1924. Mitchell-Hedges led an expedition in the ancient Mayan ruins of Lubaantun, in Belize (then British Honduras), searching for evidence of Atlantis.

The story goes that his daughter, Anna, was rummaging inside a structure believed to have once been a temple, when she found the beautifully carved cranium of the crystal skull. It was lacking its jawbone, but the matching mandible was found three months later, some 25 feet away from the first discovery. Mitchell-Hedges claimed that he refused to take the skull away, and offered it to the local priests, but the Mayans gave the skull back to him as a gift upon his departure.

It now appears that this tale of the skull's discovery was entirely fabricated. Mitchell-Hedges apparently purchased the skull at an auction at Sothebys in London, in 1943. This has been verified by documents at the British Museum, which had bid against Mitchell-Hedges for the crystal artifact.

This revelation is consistent with the known history of Mitchell-Hedges's involvement with the skull. There are no photographs of the skull among those that were taken during his Lubaatun expedition, and there is no documentation of Mitchell-Hedges displaying or even acknowledging the skull prior to 1943.

The skull remains in the possession of the octogenarian Anna Mitchell-Hedges. She resides in Canada and displays the skull on frequent tours. Anna has maintained for all these years that she discovered the skull, even though there is reason to doubt that she was present at the Lubaatun expedition at all."

Source:-

www.world-mysteries.com...

PA

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Yea soon these Maya priests will have hummingbirds flying out of their arse. More evidence of the new comming age.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Nor did you grasp that we could possibly finally understand what these crystal skulls are for and how Mayan Elders perform their rituals by performing them publicly and then talking for 30 minutes, possibly about the meaning of such rituals and the skulls in their culture.

It's a shame the OP didn't get more stars and flags for an interesting thread informing us of things that a lot of people have wondered involving the skulls and Mayan rituals. Also a shame that there are so many idiots willing to give stars out like candy to the first clearly brainless post that attempts to refute the thread without realising it isn't about the world ending.

You moron.

Given that there exists no evidence whatsoever of any Mayan ritual or belief concerning any crystal skull, it would seem to the sane that the label you apply above belongs on your own forehead.

Harte

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Sounds like I might as well cash in the retirement fund, blow the kids college money, cancel all the insurance policies, and take up a lifestyle like the bad alien in The Hidden. I wonder...If I ask the Mayan council for a guarentee that the world is truly going to end in 2012, do you think they are going to say that in life there are never any guarentees, or are they going to rub a skull in my direction and say "Get the hint?"?

edit on 31-10-2011 by fockewulf190 because: added link

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by fockewulf190
Sounds like I might as well cash in the retirement fund, blow the kids college money, cancel all the insurance policies, and take up a lifestyle like the bad alien in The Hidden. I wonder...If I ask the Mayan council for a guarentee that the world is truly going to end in 2012, do you think they are going to say that in life there are never any guarentees, or are they going to rub a skull in my direction and say "Get the hint?"?

the mayans have been saying for quite awhile now that this is the end of a cycle, not the world. it's been completely misinterpreted. the world is not ending next year.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join