It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1,000 Mayan Codices Discovered in Museum Basement, Mayan Prophecy to be Fulfilled 12-21-2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I put my perspective ..

Mayan give us big hope for mach better tomorrow after circle finish ..

Looks like they only can help or save us from "bad sides" ..

Possibility of influence can be spiritually with this "galactic alignments" or physical bad influence to planet Earth ..

So what be we can sense around 22.12.2011, we be in similar position like in 2012 ..

We already lose our humanity if we look how mach people are suffering worldwide, think we came to the wall and we must decide very soon because cant go on anymore like this ..

Hope we evolve into a higher consciousness (4D), or we be facing with Bible apocalyptic prophecy's, Nostradamus prophecy etc ..

We are warned from many sides as far as I understand ..

Fight is all time present of good and evil, looks like final fight be in next years ..

I have strong feeling we will decide what kind future we have ..

If some try to open third eye only correct way is from your hart, because our minds are already heavily soiled etc ..

You must clear your mind first and calm him down or you feel very bad things, consequence of all bad what you see every day and very mach negative energy's persons etc ..

We live in very big mess constantly and worldwide ..

Nature, water, animals, love etc.can help us a lot to purify or find the path to a clearing in the heart and universal knowledge ..

There are we all connected and hart is most powerful from everything ..

For my Mayan can see in future and have "universal" knowledge, they are our and Earth guardians ..

If they understood universe from so long time they can understood everything ..

We mast be eyes open for everything what they say ..

From 2007 to 2015 they say, they inform us all in December 2012 what happening ..

Yes I think key is in our hands, hand of "little man" ..

Peace ..

edit on 30-10-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
in the first video interview of Drunvalo Melchizedek at 7 minutes and 16 seconds he claims to be telling facts,

BUT

he clearly looks up and left. That's where you look when you lie/ imagine/ make something up on the spot.

too obvious. I call liar on this chap for obvious reasons.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Lagrimas because: the proof is in the pudding

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

you people will believe in ancient and primitive cultures that possess the ability to accurately predict the future, but refuse to believe in a God.

Deny ignorance indeed.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

inspired to believe lies i fear. video 1 of OP's link 7 mins 16. derren brown would agree with me. do you?
happy halloween

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
reply to post by Dalke07

you people will believe in ancient and primitive cultures that possess the ability to accurately predict the future, but refuse to believe in a God.

Deny ignorance indeed.

I believe in God very mach ..

And i believe ancient and primitive cultures have more any-kind of faith of people today ..

They are connected with nature, for my that is more important as opposed for work of most people today ..

I learn one thing in my life, my intellect is zero If I compare to my hart and i talking about knowledge not some feelings etc ..

"Universe" knowledge is one place and all knowledge is there ..

Are you ever see first time in your life something and know all of that subject like you study that your life time..

Is "Universe" knowledge or "Universe" consciousness ..

Peace ..

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

Deny ignorance indeed.

The difference is we won't go to hell if the mayans were wrong.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by BoneMosaic
Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm not gonna stress over it "Que sera sera".

On a lighter note, Achievement Unlocked: Collect all 13 Crystal Skulls.

Sounds like the Thundercat quest for the star metal......to turn thier stone bound loved ones back to flesh naturaly.

Well watch this below watch the Thundercats intro then after about 1:30
it will explain what you missed and didnt see the subliminal kind of thing

Thundercats - Illuminati Mind Control

Well type in ! Illuminati and 2012 in your Google search and Open your mind !

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I would Tend to believe that the True Illuminati knows about the all One World Ancient Civilization
at One Point of time that would make sense of it ALL

Whether it be Another World Aliens or a High Human Advance Race of beings that gone through a Civilization type 1+ that Made/built the Unexplained Strange Anomalies around the World

Well if you think about it

What the Hell has Modern Homo Sapiens be doing around 150,000 years
and we just only started being Civilized just around 10,000 -/+ years

Especially if we Modern Humans just Came Out of the Blue all in a Brief Time
I doubt we were just still in caves 133,000 years go ? as the date of the Lascaux Caves
Paleolithic cave paintings.are 17,000 year Old
Let alone the Spread of the Venus Figurines Around Europe & Asia as Some are Around (40,000) years Old

Venus figurines
en.wikipedia.org...

With the Pre Colombian Art Work & Architecture Structures
and having the 16th century Spaniards of Cortez were told that They them selves Do not know who built them

As from my own Research I have found similarity's of the Old world with the New World not just the Architecture
but the Art Work similarity's mostly in Pottery's as of the Old World came way before 1492+

Old World sources of the first New World human inhabitants:
www.pnas.org/content/98/17/10017.full.pdf

?WTF ?
PrecolumbianWHEELS.com
www.precolumbianwheels.com...

The Big Question is Where did the Mayans get this 2012 Change Cycle Knowledge From

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
im laughing right now.

I didnt realize Drunvalo Melchizedek was a real person.

I thought he was just a character in the I in the Triangle

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I was being sarcastic. For petes sake. By the way I should have said He-Man. Hes the one looking for the star metal. When he gets all the pieces 13 if i remember right his relatives which had been turned to stone by Skeletor will be let free fron their stone cage.

Now we have a real life quest for skulls and BAM!

edit on 30-10-2011 by Logarock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Is this for real? If so this is major for those interested in the Maya

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
I'll bet everyone a thousand dollars that 1-1-2013 will come and go with no hitch.

Ill take that bet, leverage it up 100:1, bundle, package and sell it to major banks/corporations through credit default swaps

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Is anyone actually believing this?

Where are some credible sources???

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
While my gut says there is something major on the horizon I won't follow the fellow board members and say everything will be awesome come the end of December next year. I don't know and I'm interested with all the theory that goes along with this subject. We take theory seriously in science and yet we laugh at it here

Thank you for the information. I'll be trying to follow this the best I can.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by Logarock
While the thought of new codex being found is great only a moron would bite on this considering the scant info given. Can anyone produce a review by known research groups like say Dumbarton Oaks? No serious student of the Maya would consider anything that didnt include a comment from that direction.

All of articles come back to Gregg Prescott at www.in5d.com...
Doesn’t give the name of the museum, doesn’t give any of the carbon dating information.

Exactly.....a quick Google search only brung up that article, and others referencing directly back to it alone. I could not find one credible independently researched article that mentioned the 1000 new codex's found.....which is highly suspicious considering what a huge archaeological find it would be. Seems a total hoax to me, but I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

that is interesting !

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I'll bet everyone a thousand dollars that 1-1-2013 will come and go with no hitch.
That is without a doubt the most sane and intelligent thing anyone has ever said on 1 of these total bull# end of the world posts so congrats

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Bet accepted! I will take your $1,000 now. IF 1/1/2013 arrives without a hitch, you get $2,000+int

Now, let us define 'without a hitch':

- The value of the dollar? Shall we set a % as an over/under value (eg 20% loss)
- Will portions of the globe be uninhabitable due to nuclear fallout, flood, disease, quake, etc
- How many additional 'conflicts' will the US be entrenched in, by then?
- Has the electrical grid collapsed yet? Are rolling blackouts a common event?
- What's the status of the growing foot/water shortages & scarcity?
- Has the world population increased or decreased? How about in developed nations to under? [As %]
- Will the Dow Jones be at 15,000 or down to 5,000? Will it exist at all?
- Is the US dollar still the world's reserve currency? Is out debt still $17T, or is it 100x that? Or gone?
:
:
:
I'm just spitballing, here. Surely, someone can come up with some better, quantifiable method with which we can agree to terms to 'measure' this bet.

I'm all ears - but, I will tell you this, if you don't think your life will be significantly different by 1/1/2013, then you are living in a fantasy-land, my friend! (Just look around: politically, economically, climatologically (word?), etc)

Good day.
edit on 10/30/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I CANT WAIT til 21/12/12 comes.... AND THEN NOTHING HAPPENS! Although so many people are getting themselves into such a twist about this date I wouldnt be surprised if something like a RIOT did happen on that date. BECAUSE the world is the way we make it, if we want it to end/restart then it will, regardless of calendars and cosmic events. Its all about perception, if we as a whole percieve an end, then an end there shall be!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
reply to post by Dalke07

Deny ignorance indeed.

I believe in God very mach ..

And i believe ancient and primitive cultures have more any-kind of faith of people today ..

They are connected with nature, for my that is more important as opposed for work of most people today ..

I learn one thing in my life, my intellect is zero If I compare to my hart and i talking about knowledge not some feelings etc ..

"Universe" knowledge is one place and all knowledge is there ..

Are you ever see first time in your life something and know all of that subject like you study that your life time..

Is "Universe" knowledge or "Universe" consciousness ..

Peace ..

You do remember that these same people ripped living hearts from people? Women put holes in the their tongues to collect blood for the gods while men cut their privates to collect blood for the gods.
They also sacrificed animals...and children
Maya performed child sacrifice in specific circumstances, most commonly as foundation dedications for temples and other structures. Maya art from the Classic period also depicts the extraction of children's hearts during the ascension to the throne of the new kings, or at the beginnings of the Maya calendar.
en.wikipedia.org...

So these are the ones that had the understanding of nature and can lead us to a better life?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join