It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1,000 Mayan Codices Discovered in Museum Basement, Mayan Prophecy to be Fulfilled 12-21-2012

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by V4SL4ND
Holy Hell, this reads like a bad scy-fy movie, only I can turn those off. I'm wondering if people here just like to mess around...or just can't turn the crazy off?
edit on 14-11-2011 by V4SL4ND because: miss keyed a word, #er. why are you so nosey, edit button?

I hear ya V4SL4ND

The first stuff was marketing crap without any basis then the thread was taken on a walk down a dark path and had its brains dashed out.....

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hey but is well past Nov 11.
So what was the ceremony of 13 crystal skulls all about.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
I'll bet everyone a thousand dollars that 1-1-2013 will come and go with no hitch.

The real hard question to answer is what will the next Y2K/2012 Doomsday be moved to.
People selling survival gear and food need to make some money ya know.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101

Originally posted by binkbonk
I'll bet everyone a thousand dollars that 1-1-2013 will come and go with no hitch.

The real hard question to answer is what will the next Y2K/2012 Doomsday be moved to.
People selling survival gear and food need to make some money ya know.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

Maybe 2036 but probably they will 'recalibrate and move it back a year or too but when nothing happends on Dec 2012 the main point of the dooming dun will die - until replaced by another

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
What year is it?Choose your own!Doomsday in four centuries!Start stocking up on corned beef!

What were they drinking?Nearly two weeks missing!What day is it?

I had read somewhere that the year 666 had been completely deleted by some christian king,but found no corroboration.Unfortunately.

I'm going to make my own prediction for the 22nd of December next year-Here goes:

"And lo,on the fateful day after the curiously non-existent Armageddon,Eric doth sitteth before his computer and eateth from the ginger snaps,drinkeths from the cheap instant coffee and laugheths at the fools that predicted Doomsday"

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthedoubter

I'm going to make my own prediction for the 22nd of December next year-Here goes:

"And lo,on the fateful day after the curiously non-existent Armageddon,Eric doth sitteth before his computer and eateth from the ginger snaps,drinkeths from the cheap instant coffee and laugheths at the fools that predicted Doomsday"

I suspect that your prediction may come true.......of course there is a tiny, tiny chance that a tri-dimensional phase hybrid black hole warp may open near your computer seat and transport you whole and happy to the land of Nato'wa where you'll meet the black eyed girl of your dreams and become king of all you can see....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
...interesting.....Dresden Codex....Feynman deciphers....
www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-12-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Who knows how many uncovered codices await excavation teams

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join