It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1,000 Mayan Codices Discovered in Museum Basement, Mayan Prophecy to be Fulfilled 12-21-2012

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by Dalke07

how will they know which skulls are the real ones
there are that many now loads of fakes

EDIT:no edit
edit on 6/11/2011 by maryhinge because: removed added

Please excuse me for butting in as I dont want to be yet again accussed of hijacking this thred and what I perhapps have to say the powers that be, may not also understand the logistics and the crystalography within the original skulls which I have knowlage of

The simplest way to tell a fake from a real one, then place a thermomitor some five meters away both the scull and the thermomator being in the full sunlight if the scull, eyes being aligned directly at the thermomitor then two results will accure one the tempreture will rise by 30 to 50 degrees C , or the thermomitor will burst from high tempreture

The gift of fire making was a very special and tresured , capasity and at close range say 1 mitre thay can set fire to leaves and detritious very simply and quickly, they were a gift from the so called gods

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by bulla

Listen Hans I think your computer has a virus, its gone all segmented and disjointed, it happend right after I blew that venom and wind out of your sails, perhaps if you try to join it all back up again it might get better by itself

I'll translate that as: I'm what you allege and so I will ignore your comments, lol. You really need to work on your persona, the 'messiah' who cannot spell but has good grammar has been done before, and much better, please try again.

only greed and self graterfacation on the possetion level,

Spoken like a westerner who doesn't realize there is a real world out there where this doesn't apply......not much of a messiah are you? Sp poseur where is the evidence for your claims and why are you continuing to hijack this thread?
edit on 6/11/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

And Hans I pegged your lifstyle and personia from the very beginnig, and my prodiction has proven to be 100% accurate, when I said that, I hoped you didnt turn out to be a Gramma Natzi, as you now have fully exposed your self to be, for the hole word to see, you dont have any consirn about whats said, only that its said under your terms correctly, being gramma and speilling , that make s you the bigists LOL, and if it knowlage an wisdom makes me a mahssir, then see this

There is in this entire cosmos, there is only two types of Gods

(1) Those that thought they were
And
(2) Those that thought they were

bulla the joiner of dotts

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Oh my you are can read minds too? lol If your spelling mistakes were real I wouldn't be concerned - but as I noted your faked bad spelling coupled with good grammar means you are someone trying to hide your writing style - why? I have no idea.....lol

Hint, when you want to disguise your writing style you have to keep doing whatever it is you are doing to disguise it - all the time!

Now back to your wild claims - you gonna bring out any of that evidence stuff? Or did you hijack this thread on on fake Mayan documents for some other reason?

This is what you claimed from Bulla's post

but what I have released so far upon Giza Orion blueprint is but the tip of the pyramid technolagy that then spills over to braking new understandings that exceeds Einstines theory and Sir Isacc Newton Tesla Plank and may well tip The known Laws of physics on its head and at the same time expose the fact that the Ancient were in fact far in advance of our knowlage, in the fields of anti Gravertational craft and also accessing the forth dimention and also the control of earths climate

Quite the claim......
edit on 7/11/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Oh my you are can read minds too? lol If your spelling mistakes were real I wouldn't be concerned - but as I noted your faked bad spelling coupled with good grammar means you are someone trying to hide your writing style - why? I have no idea.....lol

Hint, when you want to disguise your writing style you have to keep doing whatever it is you are doing to disguise it - all the time!

Now back to your wild claims - you gonna bring out any of that evidence stuff? Or did you hijack this thread on on fake Mayan documents for some other reason?

but what I have released so far upon Giza Orion blueprint is but the tip of the pyramid technolagy that then spills over to braking new understandings that exceeds Einstines theory and Sir Isacc Newton Tesla Plank and may well tip The known Laws of physics on its head and at the same time expose the fact that the Ancient were in fact far in advance of our knowlage, in the fields of anti Gravertational craft and also accessing the forth dimention and also the control of earths climate

Quite the claim......

Yes, well in answer to, will I reveal all, I have been in some what of a thoughtfull position, a quandry, as to other members and the on going concirns that I may cause , and I have been eyeing the prows, as to what you dont know cannot hurt you, however, then I could be accused at a later date, why didnt I say somthing back then, when you said you knew, so its tough medircine, you understand and given the Oklahoma earthquake, I see that it would be a wiser move to tell you

But look I will srtike a truce, and give you the data you seek, however it must be understood I am but a messanger, and there are two pictures I would need to see, or I would like the members to see, before I begin to read Nostadarmus rose, now if it is the case that you are unable to find the Robert Fudds 1633 etching of the rose and including the second picture of the Solar king and the Luna Queen, and that being the case and given I have those copies, but due to my inexperance with ATS website systems, I am unable to post the said documents or link them here, what I would require is a normal emailing address where I could send a pdf and then when you recieve it you post it on this thread, and then I will teach you all how to become what is known as a practitioner, that then will lead you in to becoming a child of enlightenment, not my words, but Nostradarmus

Now look dose that sound fare and feasable, and then we will all be on the same playing field and I wont have you as a monkey on my back, making wild assertions about what I am all about

Now is that a deal or not

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Quite the claim......

Yes, well in answer to, will I reveal all, I have been in some what of a thoughtfull position, a quandry, as to other members and the on going concirns that I may cause , and I have been eyeing the prows, as to what you dont know cannot hurt you, however, then I could be accused at a later date, why didnt I say somthing back then, when you said you knew, so its tough medircine, you understand and given the Oklahoma earthquake, I see that it would be a wiser move to tell you

But look I will srtike a truce, and give you the data you seek, however it must be understood I am but a messanger, and there are two pictures I would need to see, or I would like the members to see, before I begin to read Nostadarmus rose, now if it is the case that you are unable to find the Robert Fudds 1633 etching of the rose and including the second picture of the Solar king and the Luna Queen, and that being the case and given I have those copies, but due to my inexperance with ATS website systems, I am unable to post the said documents or link them here, what I would require is a normal emailing address where I could send a pdf and then when you recieve it you post it on this thread, and then I will teach you all how to become what is known as a practitioner, that then will lead you in to becoming a child of enlightenment, not my words, but Nostradarmus

Now look dose that sound fare and feasable, and then we will all be on the same playing field and I wont have you as a monkey on my back, making wild assertions about what I am all about

or conversly you could uterlize, hearte to seek out those two images and post them, and that would put his tallants to some purposfull use

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Quite the claim......

or conversly you could uterlize, hearte to seek out those two images and post them, and that would put his tallants to some purposfull use

And while I am waiting for a responce, your macernations re your understanding of the reason for my bad spelling ,Ho how I wish that were true, as it is an affliction , that I have no control over and to try using spell check makes the problem 10 times bigger or worse, you are so fare out of the square in your deductions, as to the reasons for it , it is pure flattery to suggest such a plot, its sherr fantercy , alI I can say, you have whatched to many movies

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Quite the claim......

And while I am waiting for a responce, your macernations re your understanding of the reason for my bad spelling ,Ho how I wish that were true, as it is an affliction , that I have no control over and to try using spell check makes the problem 10 times bigger or worse, you are so fare out of the square in your deductions, as to the reasons for it , it is pure flattery to suggest such a plot, its sherr fantercy , alI I can say, you have whatched to many movies

so pray tell whats going on with the crystal skuls if they are all in the one place and in the open sun ,you should have the local fire bregade on stand by, all be it there is another reason for there existance but trust me it would take far to long to explain, and I have far to many fires lit now without lighting another one

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

To out line a few things before I begin to bring out some of this, as Hans would have you believe, he being a true skeptic of skepitics, Par excerllance, his words, Mayan fake data, and boy ho boy he is going to have to eat his words
However I can see that over time there must have been hundreds of imposters, and nut cases that in some way or another have tried it on, this alone would be enough on its own after some time, you lose your true understaning and abillity to tell one from the other, being true or faulse

So in this respect I dont have any real truck with his attertude persay as it must give every one a touch of the tutars as we say over here, or the diorea, you might say, and I think its worth mentioning for what its worth the real meaning in behind the words when its said

( The devine birth of a child of enlightenment) now I have to say this is not at all a religious senterment, its a very personal feeling, of finaly you get the real picture, thats been evasive and has been avoiding you all of your life, but the word Devine , can you remember the last time you used or even heard that word, other than in church, but back a ways, people used it to discribe a new boy friend or girlfriend, or the refreshing swim you had just had in the sea, so now think of it in that respect and multiply it by a hundred, and so much so that you will be so shocked and suprised at the power and wisdom that this reviels, that it will humble you to the extent that you will actualy feel like a child, in respect to how much you thought you new, and just how much you didnt know

And I can tell you, there will be plenty of humble professors , trust me the knowlage is that varst and all encompassing, and there is no one, that on understaning it, that will not be affected in this way, it can truly be said it is an enlightenment being a true experance that you will never ever forget, for the rest of you life, and is truly a birth of a new you, and you may say, given to days tactics, ok how much dose it cost , and I will tell you it is totaly free, no stings attached, please except it as a devine gift from Nostradarmus, and its some thimg that you have to approch it with a open minded attertude, and I cannot speak for every sole, but it sat me on my huntches for some time, and pulled me up with a jerk of big time reality

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I love how things are just unfolding before our very own eyes.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerceptionReality

Give it time my son, Rome was not built in one day, there is data being prepared to enlighten you as I speak, and then you can make your own determination as to understanding it and also its validity, which you will at your own leisure, will be able to validate, less hast, less waste

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Give it time my son, Rome was not built in one day, there is data being prepared to enlighten you as I speak, and then you can make your own determination as to understanding it and also its validity, which you will at your own leisure, will be able to validate, less hast, less waste

Looking at the translation of the Roseta stone of Egypt I see an interesting correlation with Mayan that connects them together and are both talking about the same thing, where by the Mayan speak of the Red and White Rainbows, conversely Horus The (RA) God speaks of the Red and White crowns and that Double gold coins should be payed for the Serpents to make every thing beautiful, for the season, this then reconfirms my understandings re serpents, were not a sign of evil at all, they were the sign for weather and Rain that bought forth beauty within nature upon the lands of Horus

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Is the Robert Fludd etching included in any of these photos?

Robert Fludd and His Images of the Devine

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Is this the Nostradamus picture you were speaking of?

Can you tell us what this picture has to do with the Mayan Codices?

Or is there another cryptic meaning you have?

Now I have spent quite a bit of time locating the above picture and link, so I would appreciate it if you could spend a little effort providing links to your comments and quit talking in circles. Thank you.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by bulla

Is this the Nostradamus picture you were speaking of?

Can you tell us what this picture has to do with the Mayan Codices?

Or is there another cryptic meaning you have?

Now I have spent quite a bit of time locating the above picture and link, so I would appreciate it if you could spend a little effort providing links to your comments and quit talking in circles. Thank you.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Julie
Washington because: (no reason given)

The simple answer to your conundrum as to why I do not post links is, I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO

Secondly it is not my intention to talk in circles, mealy add critical corner stones to established thought and understandings that I discover other people have knowledge of which I don't have

Thirdly I can clearly see there is a disconnect in being able to fully explain to you and others due to the issues that you persevere to be mystical or religious or the meaning of, are in fact totally driven by Ancient scientific understandings of this world and its cosmos, far beyond the capacity of the Scientific fraternity to day , hitherto I am conscious of not wanting to offend said beliefs, and yet I still have the responsibility to my fellow man to make him aware of the connections, that I hope will lead him to a wiser understanding of mother nature, which I make very clear is where my knowledge comes from, but when you try to show the way you are condemned as a fool

So you see regardless its a poison challis, as I have to also overturn not only Scientific understandings of the known Laws of physics, I have to also overturn the know doctrines of religion, and of which I have the knowledge and the full capacity to do, and I will use the Nostradamus Rose to do precisely that and leave it as a shock wave of understanding for people to dissimulate, which is what is meant by the prophersy of, that mankind will move to a higher level of consencious understanding, of understanding mother nature, but when your on track to recieve it, some one steps in and calls you and imposter,or something else derogatory, or your an all knowing massiha with the full venom of sarcatic whitt and the wait off same behindit, yee of little wisdom showith thy ignorance

The picture you see is telling you that the serpents are dieing, the very same serpents you see running down the step Pyramids the very same serpents that Horus claimed must be paid for in double gold coins for the serpent to make the rain to beauterfy the lands of Horus, or the Rainbow serpents

Look I can see that there is no easy way to get around this fact, so no circles ok, here it is in a nut shel briefly

The Pryamids both Mayan and Egyption , but specificly Gize System was for 2000 years, it being a scientificly designed and built for two purposes, the one is it was what was making all the Rain in the promissed land by making what you think is snakes, which is magnetic light waves on the Atomic level, all of which I can detail all math and full geophysical detailed schermatics to support what I say is totaly 100 % correct right down to a impirical litmus paper that supports what I say, so perhapps you now begin to understand whats boiling just under the surface of your going in circles comments its a full on restraint out of consideration for you and others, as its going to be a huge cultrual shock to discover that this planet is entirly driven by Mayan white Rainbows that if you like are the Higgs boson

And this planet as Nostradarmus is showing you is in deep trouble, and If I can some how awaken everyone amongst all the nonsence thats spoken then learn how to post documents then I shall read the Nostradarmus Rose and decode it scientificly and let you make up your own minds up, but I am no scientist, I am a Nature Philosopher as was Isaac Newton

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
All is OK...The Chinese Lanterns will save us..

Hey What a great date....12.20.20.12 is going to be......

Im surprised noone has mentioned it. Oooooo What Omens does that bring people???

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

And something that may prick your ears from your texts not mine

Follow our rainbow to our promised land

Moses throw a stick upon the ground that made the snakes that made it hail (RAIN)

getting any connection from these circles

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by bulla

Is the Robert Fludd etching included in any of these photos?

Robert Fludd and His Images of the Devine

Re Robert Fludd its his depiction of of Nostradamus Rose being

Robert Fludds Clavis Philosophiae, et Alchymiae 1633 Etching , which as I write is in the hands of another member to check and revise any collation eras I may have made then it will be all packaged and posted on my own thread please fell free to bomb it with questions when its finally posted, hopefully within a few days

Tks for your effort re image I must learn how to do this for my self as my wisdom did not equip me for computer tech

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Looking at the translation of the Roseta stone of Egypt I see an interesting correlation with Mayan that connects them together and are both talking about the same thing, where by the Mayan speak of the Red and White Rainbows, conversely Horus The (RA) God speaks of the Red and White crowns and that Double gold coins should be payed for the Serpents to make every thing beautiful, for the season, this then reconfirms my understandings re serpents, were not a sign of evil at all, they were the sign for weather and Rain that bought forth beauty within nature upon the lands of Horus

You're right. The serpent was never a sign of evil in south America. It was the spanish who arrived there who claimed it was evil because of the bible.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Since this is getting off topic I will await your thread for more questions.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Holy Hell, this reads like a bad scy-fy movie, only I can turn those off. I'm wondering if people here just like to mess around...or just can't turn the crazy off?
edit on 14-11-2011 by V4SL4ND because: miss keyed a word, #er. why are you so nosey, edit button?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join