It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1,000 Mayan Codices Discovered in Museum Basement, Mayan Prophecy to be Fulfilled 12-21-2012

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
Amazing the faith that is placed in a race of primitives, who would sacrifice their sister at the first sign of crop failure. It would be more valid to interpret the "White Album", or diagnose the last episode of" Lost" and apply it to 2012. You guys represent the worse, bottom rung of closet dwelling, mom I can't find a job, Community College, haven’t held hands with a girl losers. Mayans stopped at 2012 because they did not feel it prudent to cycle beyond. Funny how they failed to predict their own demise.

Gotta love it. +1

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Good point. Next time I'll try not to seem so literal...

I would rather reword my statement rather than accept your definition of the term "with no hitch".

I'll bet that the year 2013 will arrive soundly and within the same dimension we currently reside - I firmly believe we will not slide into the 5th dimension. There will not be a prophesied mass extermination of 6 billion or so inhabitants of this planet. There will be no major cataclysm involving the entire planet. There will not be a sudden pole shift sending us spinning like a top. Planet X will not fly by, and time will not stop. The world as we know it will continue on and allow humanity to continue in our downward spiral...

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Great job with the Ad Hominem, Ma'am.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Doctors who save countless lives also cant predict there own demise....are they also failures?

People want change,, but at the same time they dont want it. Walking contradictions. Flashes.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
If there is a prophecy, it's a useless one, because no one can seem to agree what it means or if it's even there. All we have is an absence of knowledge which people fill up with their own beliefs. A bit like a lot of subjects on this forum.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

The Mayans didn't die off, they are still alive and well today. The mystery surrounding them vacating their villages which housed 50,000 people (Chichen Itza) was that they threw live humans into their drinking wells as sacrifices to the Gods. They poisoned all their wells and had to relocate, scattering the population among the Yucatan Peninsula

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
And how exactly did Christian writers bring all of the doom and gloom into 2012? Cite your source please.

Well, firstly,. that is at the core of the Abrahamic religions. The world is going to "end" in a fiery ball, and those who do not practice Judaism, Islam or Christianity are going to burn in "hell"
(Clears throat. SCARE TACTIC) yada,yada.

I need not "cite any sources," it's always been the same story with Abrahamic religions.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

According to ATS money should have been worthless about 26 times now starting a decade ago.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Just as with all religions, nothing that is foretold through "spiritual" means, ever occurs without human intervention. A "holy" war does not happen unless men take up arms and MAKE it happen.

It's the humans that will believe the end is near and change their behavior accordingly that are the threat.

Psychotic, death worshipping humans and their fantasies of divine significance. Yay for darkages minds with guns.....

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I don't know if this link www.disclose.tv...
has been posted yet. Mr. Melchizedek talks more in depth about the ceremonies that will take place over the couse of the next year with the mayans here in the US. He also talks about what the Mayans truly believe about 12-21-12 which may clear up some confusion for those who think the world is coming to an end.
edit on 11/1/2011 by blaznlex1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Attention Wacko Central. There are no Aliens, no Killer Comet, and no NWO. The Mayans were one step removed from a cave and not one Conspiracy mentioned on these pages, Before its News or Alex Jones, etc. has EVER been proven. Life is about living and death and making the best of what you can in between. Come forth from mom’s basement, stop aligning your figurines in perfect rows, talk to a girl then do not stalk her, get a job, and make something of yourselves you pitiful losers.

edit on 1-11-2011 by MissingRonnieR because: Mayan Aleins

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MissingRonnieR

You obviously have no life if you come here just to bash people

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

How convenient that they find them just in time to hype up the 2012 bs.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The galactic video really dissapointed me in the end. Saying that world of warcraft and harry potter are secretly sinning us were all gonna burn in hell....... i wanna go burn a church down now

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
It's good to see that people still have very active imaginations these days.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Cream,

I suggest you read more history. Every generation has thought this year, right now was way more important than every other year before it - and a great many thought it would be hte last year, period.

You're suffering the bias of the present.

Oh no, the dollar is tanking... oh well, so what, not five hundred years ago, twenty-two million people died in a two-continent pandemic that utterly destroyed at least twelve states comparable to any in Europe at the time - and I mean literally destroyed, as in pretty much everyone died.

We're not especially special. In fact in the annals of important events in world history, we're pretty mediocre. Just another empire kicking itself in the nuts on hte way down, just like hundreds before, and without a doubt, hundreds after.

It's important to us, so we think it's positively world-shattering. it's not. we're not.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Attention Wacko Central. There are no Aliens, no Killer Comet, and no NWO. The Mayans were one step removed from a cave and not one Conspiracy mentioned on these pages, Before its News or Alex Jones, etc. has EVER been proven. Life is about living and death and making the best of what you can in between. Come forth from mom’s basement, stop aligning your figurines in perfect rows, talk to a girl then do not stalk her, get a job, and make something of yourselves you pitiful losers.

I mean, I'm against this 2012 conspiracy as much as you seem to be, but if you don't at least entertain the possibility of any of the multitudes of conspiracy theories, then what are you doing on ATS? Just here to flame other posters to make you feel better about yourself?

Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

LOL.
Mom's basement! Perfect rows! LOL

Star for you.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Beat me to it. I was about to post that why is it every time I watch one of these videos, near the end of the commentary, I expect to hear "Mother" yelling in the background for them to come up out of the basement and eat supper...

Edit - I DO believe is some conspiracies, just not this one. But, I could be wrong...so, we'll see!
edit on 2-11-2011 by BRQuick because: To add the last line.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join