It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1,000 Mayan Codices Discovered in Museum Basement, Mayan Prophecy to be Fulfilled 12-21-2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

October 29, 2011 (CHICHEN ITZA) - The Itza Mayan Council has confirmed the addition of two Mayan codices that the world has never seen. The council has been exploring these codices for the past ten years. To prove the authenticity, the codices have been carbon dated back to the 1300’s and authenticated by two different universities.

One of the codices is called the Windcall Codex which is 13 pages long and unfolds like an accordion to show 13 pages on the backside as well. According to Mayan elder Hunbatz Men, these codices were discovered in a Los Angeles museum. Hunbatz asked Drunvalo Melchizedek to obtain the original codices from the museum but upon conferring with the museum’s curator, he was denied due to the new antiquities laws. “The prophecy is actually happening as they said,” stated Melchizedek. “They said it would begin in 2010, when it would all start unfolding and it’s still rapidly moving forward and their knowledge is being returned to them right now.”

This is also why the crystal skulls are being brought across the United States, at this point in time in which ceremonies in specific places are taking place, ending in Los Angeles. ]This event is expected to be televised to 2.5 billion people. After the ceremony, the Mayan elders will speak to the world for about 30 minutes.

www.in5d.com...

THE MAYAN ELDERS, THE THIRTEEN CRYSTAL SKULLS, AND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THEIR UPCOMING CEREMONIAL PILGRIMAGE ACROSS THE UNITED STATES

Mayan Elders are taking all 13 crystal skulls across the US. they are going from Manhattan to LA. On 11-11-11 in LA they will be at the Crystal Skull Conference there ..

The journey will begin in Manhattan on the 27th of October, 2011; it will culminate in Los Angeles on November 11th, 2011. On 11:11:11, another group of thirteen Elders will arrive in LA from the Mayaland to come together in a Gateway Event that will be highlighted by the performance of the Mayan Crystal Skull Ceremony.

The Elders, whose traditions have always been kept within their inner circle, have been instructed to perform all of their ceremonies in public from this point on; for this reason, the Ceremony of the Thirteen Crystal Skulls, a ceremony that was last performed 26,000 years ago, will be open to the general public.

spiritofmaat.com...

Leading Mayan Elders Visit U.N. with the crystal skulls
25 October 2010

The following Sunday over five hundred people gathered in the John E. Reeves Great Hall at the Fashion Institute of Technology to usher in the calendar date 10.10.10. Triple digit dates are significant in both the Mayan and the Gregorian calendars as "trigger points" of personal and planetary healing.

"Amid worsening environmental and political crises, public anxieties about the “end of the world” are escalating. Particularly in North America, where spirituality has largely given way to hyper industrialization and technological advancement, the fear of 2012 takes on greater weight with every natural disaster or humanitarian catastrophe. Many have begun to take seriously the “prediction” that the world will implode within the next two years."

www.ipsterraviva.net...
lightworkers.org...

Mystery of the Crystal Skulls - Part 1 of 8

THE MYSTERY OF THE CRYSTAL SKULLS

www.thecrystalskulls.info...
edit on 30-10-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Lost Books of Nostradamus 2012 and Ophiuchus 1 of 3

Lost Books of Nostradamus: on Dec 21 2012 we will be in the constellation Ophiuchus the 13th sign of the zodiac. It is known as the unlucky sigh. At that very same time Sagittarius will be pointing his arrow directly at the galactic center, also known as the Leviathan or Dark Rift. And of course we will be passing through it as well.
Strangely the last known Pole Shift was roughly 11,500 years ago and passing through the Dark Rift is roughly a 13,000 years cycle, again ending 2012.

Lost book of Nostradamus

www.crystalinks.com...

nostradamus.alamongordo.com...

New Zodiac Signs 2011: Debunking a Zodiac Controversy

abcnews.go.com...

Ophiuchus

New Zodiac Sign Dates: Ophiuchus The 13th Sign?

Sun-Galaxy alignment: December 21. Solstice sun-center of the "Dark Rift" (Milky Way) conjunction. For 20 years the solstice sun transits the “Great Rift” of the Milky Way These astronomical events are slow and long range and are just about to happen. The celestial and galactic alignments will not be visible because the light from the sun impedes sight of the stars. The transit of Venus will be repeated in 2117 and the solar eclipse of May 20 in 54 years and 34 days. A rare astronomical alignment will occur on December 21, 2012. This event is unique in the Precession of the Equinoxes cycle: the Earth will be on the Galactic Equator. It happens at dawn of the solstice on December 21, 2012 and is called the, “Galactic Alignment of the Winter Solstice”.

chichen2012.org...

Divine Plan and Galactic Alignment

www.december212012.com...

alignment2012.com...

Link ..

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
interesting. all this back and forth as to what the mayan's believe.

so...do they believe the world is gonna end next year, according to this story? cuz it was always my understanding that the "official" mayans that are left have all denounced that prophecy and said it was all misinterpreted.

this stuff is sooo interesting. S&F for you...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
is this for real? how did they get all 13 skulls?

+96 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'll bet everyone a thousand dollars that 1-1-2013 will come and go with no hitch.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
any more info on this ceremony thats estimated to be broadcasted to 2.5 billion people? And also when is it going to happen ?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious

this is the thread on the thirteenth skull being found....... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
What the hell...this is certainly HUGE! I want to know what is in the codices that relates directly to our current time frame. Just the set up of the skull tour with the ending 30 min speech gives this a bit of a "disclosure" feeling....maybe the Mayans don't give a crap about TPTB and they are going to let the world know regardless of suppression attempts.

VERY interesting. Thanks S+F

+58 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
I'll bet everyone a thousand dollars that 1-1-2013 will come and go with no hitch.

I'm willing to bet a thousand dollars that dollars and money in general will be worthless by 2013.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye

Originally posted by binkbonk

I'm willing to bet a thousand dollars that dollars and money in general will be worthless by 2013.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Shuye because: (no reason given)
haha true dat. I think we'll still be here safe and sound though

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Sounds like they gathered all the quest items needed to move on to the next section in some RPG.

EDIT: If my RPG senses are correct, the time is near where a big land mass will pull away from the Earth, and become a floating continent. The prime evil will be ruler of this land.
edit on 30-10-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Personally think if we have strong influence of that "galactic alignment " 2012 on Earth or Sun etc, we feel very big changes this year around December 22, 2011..

So we know what we can expect, because Sun will not be to far from that position in center of our galaxy from 2011 and 2012 when you look from Earth ..

Or maybe they was thinking for some human made apocalypse etc, but if be some galactic influence and similar we can know in this year ..

Need to read all this first for some more info ..

Don't have time now , but this need to be maximum explore so i post ..

Peace ..

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm not gonna stress over it "Que sera sera".

On a lighter note, Achievement Unlocked: Collect all 13 Crystal Skulls.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
fool me once shame on you...
fool me 100 times..shame on me. I'm sure dec 22 will be a regular day...actually that's my b-day..

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm stunned and amazed that they have passed down ceremonial rites for 26,000 years without performing the ceremony.

I've tried that game where you whisper something to the person next to you, then they whisper the "same" thing to the person next to them, etc. After just a couple of retellings, they story begins to change, by the time its gone through several people you don't have virtually any correct details of the first telling.

Anyway, thanks for the information. I will follow this as I find the topic to be fascinating- even if I don't believe in the End of the World hooplah.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
fool me once shame on you...
fool me 100 times..shame on me. I'm sure dec 22 will be a regular day...actually that's my b-day..

Me too! I keep telling people that the end of the world can not be Dec 21st, because Dec 22nd is my birthday and I'm just not going to let some end of the world scenario keep me from having cake and ice cream!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoneMosaic
Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm not gonna stress over it "Que sera sera".

On a lighter note, Achievement Unlocked: Collect all 13 Crystal Skulls.

Sounds like the Thundercat quest for the star metal......to turn thier stone bound loved ones back to flesh naturaly.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Sounds like they gathered all the quest items needed to move on to the next section in some RPG.

Now we wait for the player-killing and grave site camping.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm sorry for you OP, nobody's reading the links you did provide.

Peoples reads maya, 2012 .. and that's it, another thread on the end of the world and then comments all will be alright on december 22. pathetic.

Very interesting OP .. thank you .. some research aheads.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Reply to post by Cuervo

I call hax

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join