It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simplified explanation of the OWS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I have been traveling in Russia and Turkmenistan dealing with people that would love to live away from the reality of the system that apparently the OWS mob desires. Reading the posts of the OWS posters in the various threads I would have to use words and math above the junior high level to explain the fallacy of the movement so I found the following that may be understandable considering the level of intellect displayed by supporters of the OWS.

"The folks who are getting the free stuff, don't like the folks who are paying for the free stuff, Because the folks who are paying for the free stuff, can no longer afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff and the folks who are paying for the free stuff, want the free stuff to stop. And the folks who are getting the free stuff, want even more free stuff on top of the free stuff they are already getting!

Now. The people who are forcing the people who pay for the free stuff, have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff, that the people who are PAYING for the free stuff,are being mean, prejudiced, and racist.

So...The people who are GETTING the free stuff, have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the free stuff, by the people who are forcing some people to pay for their free stuff and giving them the free stuff in the first place.

We have let the free stuff giving go on for so long that there are now more people getting free stuff than paying for the free stuff."

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The people getting free stuff would be the bankers, and the people paying for that free stuff would be the American taxpayer.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlv70
The people getting free stuff would be the bankers, and the people paying for that free stuff would be the American taxpayer.

If I could give you more than one star, I would. You are completely correct.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jlv70

reply to post by jlv70

There are alot of unemployed bankers too remember. Banking is business and business is good. I see alot of laptops, ipad, iphone and Birkenstock at those rallies....they are not hurting.

Personally, I think this is a government op to take those whose thoughts can be swayed easily. Enter the left wing radical. This is a distraction. The bankers did not ruin this country, the government did. ATM fees did not kill this country, the government did. Over use of credit cards? It is those protesting who are running up the bills that will never be collected. It used to be blame Bush and now 3 years in let blame the man who made the promise.

Like you said..taxpayers..last time I checked I did not send my tax return to BofA.

I think ALL of the protestors should pack up and move on to Pennsylvania Ave. Let the presidents children watch a few rapes, masturbation sessions and some public defecation. Do you think MIchelle would let them stay more than a few days...
I don't want to know your football picks....

Kill the cancer and not the tumor...something needs to be done but this is nothing more than deflection of what is really happening.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjack

I supported the anger behind OWS at first, just like I did the Tea Party.

I did leave OWS after leftists and progs took it over.

I can't wait for winter now.

We'll see how strong their faith is come Feb.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

So, why should anyone be angry with the bankers (who you say are getting the free stuff) or the people who are paying for the free stuff?

The ire should be directed at those who took the free stuff (tax dollars) and gave it to the bankers. At our level, when anyone threatens you with violence, in order to remove from you something of value, it is called robbery. But, when the government does it, it's called taxation and it is supported by the few who are permitted to sit on the floor by the table, being tossed a few scraps now and then.

The OWS crowd has been brainwashed into being soldiers for the elitists, who will just flush them down the sewer drains, when they are no longer of any use to them.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

This I get, math I get, but the post is craparound.

I think the OWS want compassionate democracy v. hellbent capitalism
edit on 30-10-2011 by Ethericplane because: (no reason given)

top topics

join