It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Christianity conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I've been bordering atheism and agnosticism for some time and I think I've found a grey area. I started researching hermetic philosophy out of curiosity and began considering all kinds of crazy ideas before seeing the obvious hint of "As above, so below". I started to read the critical parts of the bible in a real-world context and decided it actually makes a lot more sense that way...

Was Christianity fiction intended to be simulated into reality? Maybe the disciples who originally started preaching their "message" were just sick of a boring, mundane life and wanted to die knowing they left behind a major impact on the world. They preached to the world with hopes that kings and the wealthy would be inspired to assume the role of God.

No doubt this conspiracy would still be going on today. I know I'm not the only person to have ever thought to simulate biblical prophecy to earn the title "God". The thing is that conspiracy would be so advanced by now that it would be too hard for someone to ignore once they get the idea... if someone was desperate enough, they would find other influential people with the same goal in mind and team up.

Why would someone go through so much trouble to be considered God? Christians make up a huge chunk of the world's population. Their unconditional love and dedication is what these people are after. They can essentially be turned into willful slaves. If people can simulate the biblical prophecies that Christians are expecting to happen, they can convince a couple billion people that they are God and the Christian masses will strive to fulfill any further demands from their God. Of course these demands won't be so malevolent at first, but the servants will be blind to the true evil of their God. They won't realize that "God" never cared for them and has only been using them to make some guy's childish dreams come true. The love and forgiveness that Christianity promotes is nothing more than communism. "God" wants society to cooperate together only for the sole purpose of serving him. A violent, narcissistic population is simply of no use to him...

"Satan" has always seemed like a scapegoat of the church to me. I do wonder if Satan was an actual person who was present when the disciples began conspiring their plans. In that case, who is to say he is an inherently evil character? There must be a good reason for his dissent, right? He saw that Christianity is a conspiracy to kill off his type of people ("sinners") so that a Utopian society can be established ("Heaven") where everyone is united together through the singular goal of satisfying the God who let them inherit some paradise. If God inherits the world and "Hell" is "eternal separation from God", then "Hell" is simply the state of death or absence. Therefore, Christianity calls for the genocide of "sinners". Now does this sound so morally superior? I would much rather live in a more violent world than be separated from a truly natural life.

So "Satan" and "God" made an agreement. Satan would tempt society to sin and test their faith. "God" benefits by being able to identify who isn't fit for his little kingdom and Satan gets to identify the people who might be interested in helping him dethrone the Christian elite.

All I'm seeing in American politics right now is the progression of this same conspiracy. The United States is the supposed "promised land"... and so we're trying to build fortified walls around the borders and militarize them to ensure that only certain people can come in. Criminal lifestyles are becoming more appealing while people become more and more stressed from being at work all the time. The Christian elite are pushing us to be more and more efficient because "Judgement Day" is nearing. The economy is turning to # and the government/"God" is about to offer their so-called solution of deporting the troublemakers of society. They'll look over your criminal record and credit card purchases and find a reason to kick you out and leave you to die because you're a chronic smoker or because you have a few traffic violations on your record.

The organizations of the world that have assumed the allegorical role of "Satan" will reveal themselves. The outcasts will have no hope of any future worth living for and will be converted into suicide terrorists to burn the new America to the ground.

Is my theory really that hard to believe? The bible can be found in the "inspirational" section of the bookstore... what if it "inspires" an extremely powerful individual to become the God that you read about? Don't you think this would have happened at some point during the past 2,000 years? The truth of what's really going on in the world has always been right in front of you. Its just that the bible is deliberated preached slightly out of context so that you don't have an opportunity to resist. One day the church will reveal that the scripture was always meant to be interpreted in a real-world context and that they tricked you into conforming, but the Christians will be such brainwashed little lamb that they won't even care.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You do make a lot of sense but i believe there is way more to religion,especially when you consider different religions and the different mindsets of those following them.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
In the right hands anything could be used by the powers that be including religion which in many sects i feel is already happening.

I'm Christian it's what i chose but it's a personal journey as far as what will fill you up in the spiritual realm, i'd say do a little reading and see what you find and take it from there.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The conspiracy in christianity is a form of the Hegelian dialectic. I call that form the modern dialectic. Because it is a perversion of the original, yet still resembles it. Some people call it problem - reaction - solution. Others call it thesis - antithesis - synthesis. Whatever one wants to call it, the game is to lead the worlds population in a given path through a series of supposed opposites coming together to form a resolution. Each new resolution completes another step in the given direction those in the seats of power want the world to go. The "endgame" is their version of "utopia". But a better word for it is dystopia.

What does that have to do with christianity? Christianity is but a microcosm. A miniature, but integral part of a larger philosophy that is very old, but has very powerful adherents.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I always imagined Christianity being a conspiracy. I think i started small with many people claiming to know about a god to get people to do what they say and then one day a bunch of very rich people sat around and decided to take all the best bits from all the known religions and put them together into a holy book that can be used to control and govern the poor. Thats why the bible has so many bit taken from pre-existing religions. Do not forget the storys in the bible didn't just happen by chance they were voted on and some didn't make the final edit.

I can imagine the scene round the table...

Q - how do we control the people and get them to work for us?
A - tell them is they are good they will live forever and get everything they ever wanted when they die.

Q - How do we get them to not kill us and steal all our stuff?
A - Tell them theres an all powerful god watches everything they do and he says if they steal and kill they will not get the reward when they die.

Q - Wont they be unhappy being poor?
A - We will convince them its better to be poor by telling them the "meek shall inherit the earth" and throw in something like "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Q - Wont they want poof all this is true?
A - lets write a holy book insisting its all true and tell them its all a matter of faith. The ones with the most faith are more likely to live forever when they die.

Q - What if they cant read or cant afford the book?
A - we will spend some of our money building amazing looking buildings and each week we will get someone to read from the book to them. We will tell them if they go to the building once a week they are going to live forever.

Q - What if they are to busy working for us on that day?
A - Lets give them that day off so they do not have an excuse not to go.

Q - What if people just do not want to be a part of it all?
A - We will label those people evil and they will be shunned from society.

Q - What about the people who just do not want to go to heaven?
A - We scare them into believing by telling them if they do bad they go to Hell , a place of eternal pain and suffering.

Q - What if people think they are not likely to do bad but still are not bothered about going to heaven?
A - We tell them that are are already damed to go to hell and they HAVE to work to avoid it by going to heaven.

Q - What about any other groups claiming their God is right and ours is wrong?
A - We will have to send our followers to kill them . But we will tell them its OK to kill in this instance because its for their God.

All the guys at the table agree this sounds like a good plan and then shake hands.

edit on 30-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The Bible is (in my opinion) a NWO takover plan. They are following it as laid out thousands of years ago. I see all re-legions as just that. To re align all of us against each other. Keeping us at each others throats so they can bring in the NWO as planned. We need to look at the "Eye" at the top to "get it."

www.davidicke.com...

My first post so be nice Lol. xx

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

Are you saying the Bible is a hand book for the psychopath.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
From my point of view the bible can't be 100% right since it contridicts itself. You are right that religon have become something that can be used to control you. But that don't mean that there is not something more out there than science have proven. I call him god, but im not sure if he is a own mind or a collective concious with perfect communication. The reason some people belive in the bible is that they know something more exists.

Sometimes I think of him as the intelligence that you get of all souls working in unison. Think of it like an ant do not seem to be very intelligent but as a nest they can create wonders.

I don't belive in satan at all and I think all evil, hate, fear, ego springs from humans service to self mentality. We are increadably good att creating duality. God vs Satan. Muslims vs Christianity. Capitalism vs Communism. Capitalism vs Enviroment.

All political systems fail if they are at the hands of corrupted people. What I would not give to have a true democracy exist on this planet where everything is decided by the people and not politicians or corparations. Namaste
edit on 30-10-2011 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

edit on 30-10-2011 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontlaughthink
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

Are you saying the Bible is a hand book for the psychopath.

Lot's daughters slept with daddy.......Judas took coin and pointed out Jesus so he would be killed.

Lady Gaga saying she loves Judas= she loves money and will do what it takes to get it.

Just like Christian's now doing what they need to do to get money.....kill their own.....slaughter innocent millions in foreign countries....Just like Judas....doin' what needs to be done to get coin.

The masses can be fooled by propaganda on the tv to justify it....victors write history. Not God.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dontlaughthink

Pretty much. I see it as a script that some of the world's most powerful leaders are playing along with.

top topics

join