It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constitution or the greatest Con-Job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
www.pacinlaw.org...

Was are Constitution nothing more then the greatest Con-Job every pulled?

Constitution Dissected:By LB Bork

Have you ever wondered why a "constitution" is entitled a constitution?

Before the international pact entitled the Constitution for the United States of America was installed, the original confederation of the thirteen states was established and governed by a document that was entitled: The Articles of Confederation. There was no "constitution".

To illustrate, why a "state constitution" cannot be entitled something like the following......
California Articles of Statehood? Well....what do you think?

Do you really think that men could be rulers over people if they did not have some kind of secret control over them? To explore this subject, let us explore the concept of constitution as it purviews through these two definitions found in American Heritage Dictionary:

Confidence: 1. trust or faith in a person or thing. Con. Slang. To swindle (a victim) by first winning his or her confidence; dupe, a swindle. Or relating to, or involving a swindle or a fraud; a con artist; a con job. More found in the link above.

Institution: 1. the act of instituting. 2. a custom, practice, relationship, or behavioral pattern of importance in the life of a community or society. 3. an established organization or foundation, especially one dedicated to education, public service or culture.

The link for this document contains many other facts and links to further your study in law.

Mod Note-Posting Work Written By Others

edit on 10/31/2011 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Note--

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Do not post another thread like this, this morning or I will be forced to call in sick at work today

I have been forced already to add you as a friend based on this and your last thread. I'll bet you are in agreement with Jefferson when he said "question everything, literally everything."

Today truth lies only at the bottom of the rabbit hole we all find ourselves in. Similarly the more we uncover the less crazy Jordan Maxwell becomes. Isn't it odd?

S+F again.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

www.abovetopsecret.com...

here you will find a good size list of the other pdf's put out by PAC and their titles of what is contained within. you might want to wait for a long weekend to go over them.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Greetings Awoken illuminated One

After I just had my 'Morning Constitution'(aka... Sh^t-Shower-Shave
)... i just had to log on and make a Digi-Friend of U

Do U prefere a... cream cheese & loX... continental... or chicken fried steak breakfast
with your morning Digi-News paper

EXTRA... EXTRA... READ ALL ABOUT IT... ANCIENT ALIENS HELPED OUR FOREFATHERS CREATE THE

CONSTITUTION

Mr X-ULTRA/BOOK-OF-SECRETS... BUT JOINT... really nothing Above Top Secret... just L
K to our Digi-History channel... for what is hidden in plan sight under the crying 'ALL SEEING REPTILIAN E^E'

edit on 30-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Forgot my John HandCock

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

yes!!!!!!!!

read Jefferson Davis..that man was great--------est....american leader ever, ever, ever..

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I just want to ask you 3 question since you are An Americam. What do you find wrong with The Constitution? Have you suffered or benifited from it ? Is there another country you would rather be in? s/f regardless and thx for the thread

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with the Constitution the problem is peoples interpretations of it some people think it applies to them and not others that said the Constitution protects the people from the goverment and the people themselves which goes back to how i started this post.

The only thing usurping the power of the Constitution is the Government because too many people never read it or just plan do not know how to read.

Pretty simple.
edit on 30-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

this is form Wikipedia.. pay attention to the last sentence..many are ignorant to the historical importance and actually swallow the whole constitution con-job story of how/why the confederation was flawed/weak. And yet blindly gloss over the whole Rev. war and never realize that just MAYBE, the king of england, used treachery and deceit to worm his way back into something that was obviously valuable, worth fighting over (america), and consider this..who allows a war loss keep them from what they want..I mean constitution people are as (if not more) FANATICAL as born again bible thumpers straight outta 12 steps..I know, it takes an open mind to contemplate these things.

The Articles of Confederation, formally the Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union, was an agreement among the 13 founding states that legally established the United States of America as a confederation of sovereign states and served as its first constitution.[1] It was drafted by the Continental Congress in 1776-77, went into use in 1777 and was formally ratified by all 13 states in 1781. The Articles gave legitimacy to the Continental Congress to direct the American Revolutionary War, conduct diplomacy with Europe and deal with territorial issues and Indian relations. Nevertheless, the structural weaknesses became a matter of concern for leaders in every state and in 1789 it was replaced with the U.S. Constitution which allowed for a much stronger national government, with a president, courts, and taxing powers.

Hmmm.....who's courts? couldn't be the BAR or anything>>
Stronger national government....hmmm,, you mean like a KING? or a body with what the founders would call to much centralized power like a KING? states being ruled over by a national government like a KING?
TAXING POWERS... like in TAXES??? ----------------> to a KING??? sounds kinda exactly what the founders would have been against huh?

I know, now we could very easily [segway] into the BIGGEST CON in US history.....the (un)Civil war..BOY, that whole articles of confederation that the founders met in secret, planned to the letter, along with the declaration of Ind., was somehow "hastily" thrown together and flawed (in whom's eyes?) that it had to be scrapped
keeps coming up..

No, it wasn't about freeing slaves...it was about enslaving everyone..lest we not bring up the following:

1. Ulysses Grant -----had slaves------during and after the civil war....but wait, we was the good guy north general freeing slaves..and had segregated units?? nah..couldn't be

2. the fact that blacks owned slaves

3. Or the fact that EVERY southern leader kept saying "states rights" over and over...oh no... it was about slavery and freeing blacks..

4. Or how about the confederacy had sent delegates to Africa in order to locate tribal reps so that the slaves could be taken to their home tribes. NOT dropped off on Liberia and left to scramble.

5. dont people ever question how ONLY america needed a War to "free" its slaves, or the entire history of southerners voicing and acting to free slaves.. shush...Mr facts man.."we know it all we went to public school and the govt taught us everything. We little children of less than 12 yrs old already know the real his story.(king)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I feel that this thread deserves MUCH attention...I find it very hard abstaining the confederacy aspect..the 2 go hand in hand.
should I include that aspect here as contributing? or better yet WE collaborate a end all thread on the (UN) CIVIL WAR.. because that is where your thread will inevitably end up...

Thats is where the whole thing goes like it or not..

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
www.pacinlaw.org...

Was are Constitution nothing more then the greatest Con-Job every pulled?

What that fellow wrote was tripe. But I do want to put some focus on your language skills, and suggest you do the same. "Our", "than", and "ever". Language can be beautiful. You've murdered it.

/TOA

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
TOA
Yes I noticed the wording when I read it back, sorry but for some reason the edit feature is not available to me, checked the tools to see if I could locate it since I never had this problem before. Any help would be welcomed. Thank you.

CherubBaby
To answer your questions simple.
1. The 14th amendment enslaved all citizens.
2. Suffered to the defacto statue's private law, like so many others paying traffic tickets for stupid reasons to mention just one.
3. My Country is Florida. Again we are talking law not common speak/language, in law the USA or any form there of is not a country nor has it ever been one. In fact it is a Union of several states, States=Country/Nations. That is part of the brainwashing we have all gone through.
And many will find it hard to believe but if you study the material provided in the link as well as the other documents put out by PAC you will quickly learn what THEY have denied and kept from you.

Neo96
When dealing in law there is little room for interpretations, people read it and see things like We the People and think that means you and I, when in fact it has nothing to do with us, but refers to the signers of the lawful document in question. Much can be found on the evils of the 14th at www.pacinlaw.org LB Bork has written the most comprehensive book on the topic.

The so called Civil War, was in fact not a Civil War at all but a War of Nations as each state is its own country according to the Supreme Court. Again part of the brainwashing we have all been through, start learning the truth in law and your eyes will be opened to THEIR real plans. Much can be found in my other ATS threads on PAC with enough links to pdf's for you to begin your study in law.

Knowledge is power, and the power is in the law.

new topics

top topics

join