It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when the night sky turn bright as if afternoon, then you know SHIFT is started

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
if you never think about this, you will get really panic and clueless about what to do.

please take a minute and think, what should you do if this event happen, always have a survival kit stand-by, know where to go once stuff like this happen.

it is possible it could happen in very near time.

you think those big powers store big amount of missiles and never intend to use it? think again.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
boy...if my memory serves me correct...you love to start some fear mongering threads, no?

yeah...that's right. your last 10 threads have been fear-mongering:

requireduser's thread list

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
what do you mean by SHIFT is started? Clueless here.....

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I get the sense that all these fear mongers purpose is to lower our vibration so that we cannot see the truth......

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

oh yeah. TPTB know what's coming. the awakening is upon us. they know that they have to keep humanities vibrations resonating at a lower vibration in order to hold onto their power for as long as they can. they are trying to pump fear into the hearts of the masses. why? cuz they are scared.

tptb...are about to experience a SHTF scenario for themselves. so yeah...they're trying to displace their own fears upon us to keep us blind...but they know the jig is almost up...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

He used caps on the whole word..I think he means SHTF...Dyslexic maybe?

He's probably very worried about it and just wants to make sure he does everything he can before it happens.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What in the HELL do missiles have to do with the shift? Where is your research?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by requireduser

Everything is possible, i'm not here to disregard what you have said but what should trigger the shift overnight?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If this happens to you, I really wouldn't worry too much about it, because that means the odds of a nuclear detonation near you are pretty high. Unless you have nuclear bunker, then you're pretty much gonna die.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Seems to be a fear thread to make us scrared. I have already have been thru the worst case scenarios and nothing of that crap scares me anymore. I have been at the moment when you are ready to leave this life and either nonexistance or reincarnation is ok. It is after that surrender that I awoke and got my own proof that this reality that we are thaught is a mere illusion. I know to much and when you do that fear for yourself is no longer in the picture. If you don't wanna be left here in a lower state then you probably should try to make sure you evolve so you are ready for a higher state. It's not a race and it is your choice. We all choose our own path. But I wont say that I am not looking forward to be in a state where I fit in more and souls are a bit more harmonious than this place. Also getting away from this duality and service to self would be nice. Just because I feel like this place don't teach me much do not mean Im ready to be in heaven. It is not for me to know yeet and I will let my actions tell me where I fit in. I wish you all luck on your journey. Above is my thoughts on this and is meant as a calming effect on the reader to not worry. Ignore it if it don't fit your reality. And now a little Bobby Mcferrin. www.youtube.com... Namaste

top topics

join