It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shipwrecked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I dont know if you have anything similar in America but over here in the UK we have an example of how most young people would survive in a Castaway situation. Unfortunately they are provided with a crate of rations to last the duration on the Island and also have been given a few machetes, hammers, a shovel and a fire bow as basic tools. I think it would be a wholly more interesting show if they had nothing but a machete and had to forage and hunt all their food but what can you do, it is a reality show after all.

Shipwrecked: The Island

Anyways I just wanted to let you guys over the pond know about the show, thought a few of you might be interested in how essentially inexperienced people can pull together and survive in the middle of the ocean on a random Island, even if they are all idiots.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

Heyy!

I watched that show this morning, you're pretty much right so far, not the brightest bunch.
They've got one hut and the kickboxer is building one too, but as of the hunting their food, they will have to, their tinned food wont last them long, they're there for 13 weeks, they have to kill boars, chickens etc

It's an alright show

join