It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treason by Design

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
www.pacinlaw.org...

Treason by design,

This treatise will ask and answer such questions like: Are you a Traitor? Consenting to Government. Citizens explained according to law.

The Makeup of the Union,

Under international and constitutional law all [S]tates that are in the American union----which are also referred to as republics---are separate sovereignties, countries and nations. To assist in explaining this let us view the first set of legal definitions which are as follows:

Country. By country is meant the state of which one is a member; Every man's country is in general the state in which he happens to have been born.

And accordingly,

Nations. Nations or states are independent bodies politic; societies of men united together for the purpose of promoting their mutual safety and advantage by the joint efforts of their combined strength... i.e., your state/republic/country.

Ergo: Lawful "nationality" defined---pursuant to international law----is:

Nationality. The state of a person in relation to the nation in which he was born... i.e., your state reflects your nationality, e.g., Iowan, Ohioan, etc.

As you can plainly see, a county is a state, and a nation is somewhat synonymous with state. All states i.e., several states of America make-up the [U]nited States of America (Union) the incorporated unit makes-up the United States (the State of the Union).

Before this time, did you realize that the United States is not your nation? Doubtful, as most of us have been educated in the governmental (public) school system. Perhaps you are seeing some of the reasons why they do not teach law to the children in school.

This is just a small section of the document, the document contains footnotes and law book references. And now your eyes have begun to open to the truth, they have been keeping from us for the past 150 years.

What you will also discover is that Voting is a Crime, sounds nuts read the document and the laws that clearly say so.

www.abovetopsecret.com... at this link you will find a collection of pdf's put out by PAC to further your study in the law.
edit on 30-10-2011 by drmeola because: to add ATS link

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Cudos to you sir for finding and exhibiting this document. What a great resource! I have not been able to read all of it yet - but will this evening - but what I have read agrees with what I learned as a history buff by first living in the Sovereign State of Illinois and then moving to the Sovereign State of Mississippi. Although I am by no means a fan of Alex Jones I must admit that I agree with him when he calls for the repeal of the fourteenth amendment.

Thanks from the Sovereign State of Washington.

S+F to you.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I find this very interesting. I have read the linked PDF and found it most enlightening. I have often wondered how the banksters were able to seize the government. Seems that the 14th amendment was the way.

I have always held that The War Between the States was about states rights and had very little to do with slavery. After all most of the nothern states had slaves at the time of the war. Many of them were bought off by the government in order to be able to make the point about slavery.

I have often posed the question, Why did the government take civics classes out of the schools? I have never been able to get a straight answer from anyone. When I was a boy every school had civics classes. I was told at the time that the civics class was to teach us how to be good citizens and to teach us just what our rights were. I was totally suprised when I saw civics removed from the sylabus.

S&F for posting this information. I will explore the links in the PDF and your other link further. I hope to discover what our rights really are and be able to bury what the government lackeys spout.

edit on 10/30/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thanks to LoneGurkha for cluing me in about this thread. Very interesting material. I read the PDF and need to explore this further. Our rights didn't disappear in a day so we do need to look back and find out what happened and how if we're ever going to fix it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is my ATS thread containing many links for you to go over and study any questions please ask will do my best to find the pdf and law documents to answer them for you.

Thank you all for your interest in the truth.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
www.pacinlaw.org...

Treason by design,

This treatise will ask and answer such questions like: Are you a Traitor? Consenting to Government. Citizens explained according to law.

The Makeup of the Union,

Under international and constitutional law all [S]tates that are in the American union----which are also referred to as republics---are separate sovereignties, countries and nations. To assist in explaining this let us view the first set of legal definitions which are as follows:

Country. By country is meant the state of which one is a member; Every man's country is in general the state in which he happens to have been born.

And accordingly,

Nations. Nations or states are independent bodies politic; societies of men united together for the purpose of promoting their mutual safety and advantage by the joint efforts of their combined strength... i.e., your state/republic/country.

Ergo: Lawful "nationality" defined---pursuant to international law----is:

Nationality. The state of a person in relation to the nation in which he was born... i.e., your state reflects your nationality, e.g., Iowan, Ohioan, etc.

As you can plainly see, a county is a state, and a nation is somewhat synonymous with state. All states i.e., several states of America make-up the [U]nited States of America (Union) the incorporated unit makes-up the United States (the State of the Union).

Before this time, did you realize that the United States is not your nation? Doubtful, as most of us have been educated in the governmental (public) school system. Perhaps you are seeing some of the reasons why they do not teach law to the children in school.

This is just a small section of the document, the document contains footnotes and law book references. And now your eyes have begun to open to the truth, they have been keeping from us for the past 150 years.

What you will also discover is that Voting is a Crime, sounds nuts read the document and the laws that clearly say so.

www.abovetopsecret.com... at this link you will find a collection of pdf's put out by PAC to further your study in the law.
edit on 30-10-2011 by drmeola because: to add ATS link

If this is your example of private school education, I'll pass thanks.
Semantics make for a very poor argument.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Remember we are talking LAW not common speak/language in law semantics is everything. In all law forms the contract MUST be upheld.

The Constitution is a contract and the language is very specific in law, we see it, read it, and think we understand it, when in fact until you use a law dictionary to compare each word/phrase you truly will have no lawful understanding of the contract. For those whom have been misinformed or misguided by so called patriot groups, like the strawman, freeman, capital C citizens and many others, hate to be the one to inform you none of them have standing in law learn more on those at my other thread link previously.

Many whom benefit from today's system will fight and defend it with their last breath no matter how much lawful truth they are shown and for those individuals this thread and PACs information is not for you. For those whom are tired of the government and the uprising power of the police state, then start listening and learning, you can free yourself from this system of de facto fraud and lawfully remove yourself from their system placing you once again into the common law that our fore fathers whom established the organic Constitution put in place before the 14th Amendment that usurped all our rights and made all citizens, subject to, chattel property/slaves.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What of someone born in Washington, DC?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by VAPatriot

Good question, a simple answer would be sure thing, however since DC is classified as a territory and not a State there might be an extra form to file with the courts. The big question would be are you still living in DC? If not this becomes a little easier, go to www.pacinlaw.org and follow the link to the forum not my government and post that exact question along with the answer to the question of current location and the society will check the laws and filings needed for you.

Hope that helps in two years of teaching this very topic that is the first time that question has been posed.
Great job star for you VAPatriot.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The Confederacy lost. The U.S.A. is a nation. Get over it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

It is obvious you did not read the full article or you would know that according to the Supreme Court and all law books, the U.S.A or any form of it is NOT a nation or a country, it never was. This is part of the brainwashing we have all been through, instead of crying and complaining about the way the government works or the way their private law system works, why don't you start your education and learn how to fix the problem instead of being a part of the problem. Without status you are a slave/citizen of, subject to, as written in the Constitution, don't just read the words learn what they mean in law and not our common speech, the Constitution is a lawful contract and all words within have a very specific meaning in law so use the law books to learn what they mean and understand the whole truth about it.

To add a question to you if the USA is a nation as you like to claim then why does the President give The State of the UNION address and not the State of the Nation or Country's address. Remember words in oaths pertain to law and not the common speech.

The practice arises from a command given to the president in the Constitution of the United States:
“ He shall from time to time give to Congress information of the State of the Union and recommend to their Consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient. ”
— Article II, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution

edit on 7-11-2011 by drmeola because: to add ?

edit on 7-11-2011 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
reply to post by Grumble

It is obvious you did not read the full article or you would know that according to the Supreme Court and all law books, the U.S.A or any form of it is NOT a nation or a country, it never was. This is part of the brainwashing we have all been through, instead of crying and complaining about the way the government works or the way their private law system works, why don't you start your education and learn how to fix the problem instead of being a part of the problem. Without status you are a slave/citizen of, subject to, as written in the Constitution, don't just read the words learn what they mean in law and not our common speech, the Constitution is a lawful contract and all words within have a very specific meaning in law so use the law books to learn what they mean and understand the whole truth about it.

To add a question to you if the USA is a nation as you like to claim then why does the President give The State of the UNION address and not the State of the Nation or Country's address. Remember words in oaths pertain to law and not the common speech.

The practice arises from a command given to the president in the Constitution of the United States:
“ He shall from time to time give to Congress information of the State of the Union and recommend to their Consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient. ”
— Article II, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution

edit on 7-11-2011 by drmeola because: to add ?

edit on 7-11-2011 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

If the Constitution is a contract, then the Declaration of Independence is a way out of that contract if the constitution becomes corrupt (which it has with some illegal amendments that were never fully ratified by congress). It is a way to dissolve an illegal contract legally. If a revolution starts it will be because exactly what our forefathers warned us about is taking place and it is our right to dissolve government and replace it it with a better one.........for everyone. A new covenant for all intents and purposes.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Lots to cover in such a small paragraph but will hit some of the key points for you as you begin to study law and the documents provided you will begin to see things more clearly with a better understanding on how the law works.

The Declaration is part of the Constitution and there for part of the contract, yes there is tons of proof that it was not ratified correctly, however the time to dispute it would have been at the time of passing not a 100 years later. Remember the only reason they can do this and get away with it is because we have all volunteered for it.

Hitler broke no laws, neither has our government again do to its voluntary situation. Since our voluntary actions can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in court, weather you were aware of the situation or not does not matter. So the question is now that you know how do you fix it. You fix it with status, what most people do not understand is the defacto not of right democracy is voluntary, second the republican form of government guaranteed in the Constitution still exists and that is why the groups promoting such things like repopulate the de jure republic and many other whimsical ideas have no standing in law since you can not replace something still existing and recognized by the courts.

To rejoin the republic de jure of right form of governance an placing one back into the common law is a simple process honored and accepted at our Supreme Court, the U.N, and right up to the President of the USA, but people would rather do things unlawfully and believe in a fairy tale then to spend a little time learning the law and doing it correctly and this is another reason why the defacto has so much control.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

I have always held that The War Between the States was about states rights and had very little to do with slavery. After all most of the nothern states had slaves at the time of the war. Many of them were bought off by the government in order to be able to make the point about slavery. I have often posed the question, Why did the government take civics classes out of the schools? I have never been able to get a straight answer from anyone. When I was a boy every school had civics classes. I was told at the time that the civics class was to teach us how to be good citizens and to teach us just what our rights were. I was totally suprised when I saw civics removed from the sylabus.

I too remember civics class, and wonder the same as you do. What I think happened was this: After the Civil War, the government wanted to make the Black Man, then seen as 1/2 a man, into a whole man, and provide him, and her, with rights and land to work and make a living wage upon. The structure, however, even though it does raise the Black Man's status, it lowers the White man's status. Now we are all slaves to the FED and Central Bank, which holds a trust in your all caps name, and trades that trust on the common market like any other commodity. Cruise on over to Barefoot Bob's and do a little reading. Here is another good site for research on these topics: AMERICAN PATRIOT FRIENDS NETWORK (APFN)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
So many things we have been taught in school that were propaganda tools, to cover just this one since it comes up often The Civil War.
The so called as we have been taught Civil war was in fact NOT a civil war at all, according to the Supreme Court is was in fact a War of Nations. So what is the big deal right, first you need to learn law language, the USA or any form there of is NOT a Country and never was, each State by word State in law really means Country/Nation. State in law can have three different meanings depending on it's usage within the contract this is explained further within the link.

Remember that words in law often have different meanings then the common language found in dictionaries, so it is vital that when reading over any contract you use the proper dictionary to find its meaning in law, that is why all our pdf's contain links and footnotes to were the definitions come from along with other links within to further your study.

Any questions you may have I will do my best to point you to the right pdf and law book to answer it, thank you all for your participation in this thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It was very interesting to read this and a couple other of their PDFs. So is what this is saying is that we are not really citizens of the US and are actually citizens of our respective states or just "Natives" of it or "Nationals?" But, the 14th amendment made us citizens? Can I opt out of citizenship?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Gypsy

You are correct, the 14th usurped the status of National and made all people within citizens and Nationals of the USA, this made subjects out of all people and why we have to follow their laws which are defacto not of right more specifically there laws are considered private laws since it only applies to its citizens.

The opt out is the process PAC provides and has been doing so publicly for over 10 years privately not on the web for a lot longer, people with corrected status have been around and working with PAC for over 35 years with no issues at all from the establishment simple because we are using the means provided to us by congress to do so. This is why all the so called patriot groups preaching these whimsical idea's never get to far, some work for a time for a few depending on the judge of the day but non have lawful standing. With correction status it is 100 percent since they no longer have jurisdiction over you and you no longer fall under statue laws and are only bond by common law ie Gods law as some like to call it.

www.pacinlaw.org is the place to start, get the book by LB the founder of PAC called The Red Amendment this goes into full detail on the 14th and explains how it has caused almost all issues in the Union since its passing.

Highly recommend going through the deprogramming interactive movie LB made some time ago, its fun a quick read through and bookmark all the pdf links within the movie will be a major eye opener. Then take a month or two to study all the material within, I find myself watching it on a regular basis do to all the information contained within.

www.deprogram.us...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I hope everyone has been enjoying their holidays, however this is the time of year we must keep watch on what they the government is doing, it is always at this time of year they push through bills because the masses are busy and not paying attention.

Also we have been discussing many other laws and papers put out by PAC at my main site here on ATS this is the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by VAPatriot

Sorry it has taken me so long to get the conformation on your question, yes you can still correct your status it defaults to your fathers place of birth, now if you come back to me and say he as well was born in DC this is going to be very difficult for you but we love a challenge and sure we can find a lawful means that would satisfy the courts.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
When are people going to wake up, those that think Ron Paul is the key and don't get me wrong I as well like the man and his idea's. however the fact remains VOTING IS A CRIME, and like JFK and so many others either you play by the Elitist rules or you die. We have been in a silent on going war that many have not yet recognized, the so called Civil War has never ended and in fact is properly known as The War of Nations.

Many people speak about the Constitution yet have no understanding of what it is and how it works, they know one part or another and not the whole, the Constitution guarantees us a Republican form of governance, not talking about party lines.

If this so, then how come we hear all the time we live in a Democracy?

The answer is simple we have voluntarily given up ALL our rights guaranteed in the Constitution and by our voluntary actions, biggest of which is voting, have turned our backs on the Constitutions guarantee of a Republican form of governance and have become slaves to a Democracy.

The good news is you can fix this, first learn the truth outlined in many of my threads on PAC and the LAW, then correct your status placing you back into the Republic with all rights. Meaning no more statue laws apply, such as driver license or any permits since permits=permission and with status only the common law of customs and usage applies.

Total and true freedom.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join