It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's so bad bout the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I for one welcome a NWO I mean after all all it is standing for is New World Order. Would you rather an OWO? I mean it may seem alot cooler cause it looks like owl eyes... anyways I don't wanna trail off. I think a one world currency would be helpful. You guys can flame me all you want or call me part of the elite but I could care less. Instead of being scared of change embrace it. That's probably the best thing that you could do. Being scared isn't gonna help. Anyways this is just my opinion. So go ahead flame all you want.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
for one they want to depilate all the Earth resource and really don't care about the future ...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

ever heard of the georgia guidestones, brah?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
I for one welcome a NWO I mean after all all it is standing for is New World Order. Would you rather an OWO? I mean it may seem alot cooler cause it looks like owl eyes... anyways I don't wanna trail off. I think a one world currency would be helpful. You guys can flame me all you want or call me part of the elite but I could care less. Instead of being scared of change embrace it. That's probably the best thing that you could do. Being scared isn't gonna help. Anyways this is just my opinion. So go ahead flame all you want.

You've presented your belief simply, without rancor.

I would disagree with your world-view, however, and stand against it's implementation.

*salute*

See ya' on the battlefield.
edit on 30-10-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
My biggest concern about the NWO are the people behind it. They consistently demonstrate total disregard for human suffering whilst having the power to change it and they consistently pass on the guilt to us. It is a nice idea and it’s inevitable but the people orchestrating it through suffering, collapse of society, endless wars and false flag operations etc. etc. seem to me to be quite untrustworthy. For them, a NWO is about unification but it’s also about the power that it brings them. Total power. I would gladly give up everything if it meant a steady job and security to explore life in a richer, more meaningful way but I would hate to give that power to a collection of people who have demonstrated such low moral code in their thirst for that power. If they can hold the financial power to feed the starving, explore new energy alternatives, un-suppress cures for major medical conditions (to name a few) and choose not to, then why should I believe they might one day become a group of well-meaning people I should look up to?
It appears to me therefore that the NWO isn’t about looking up to them. It’s about having no choice other than accepting it in the form of a bloody dictatorship consistent with their history. All they need is total power to pull it off and they will succeed. One collapse at a time.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthropomorphous
My biggest concern about the NWO are the people behind it. They consistently demonstrate total disregard for human suffering whilst having the power to change it and they consistently pass on the guilt to us. It is a nice idea and it’s inevitable but the people orchestrating it through suffering, collapse of society, endless wars and false flag operations etc. etc. seem to me to be quite untrustworthy. For them, a NWO is about unification but it’s also about the power that it brings them. Total power. I would gladly give up everything if it meant a steady job and security to explore life in a richer, more meaningful way but I would hate to give that power to a collection of people who have demonstrated such low moral code in their thirst for that power. If they can hold the financial power to feed the starving, explore new energy alternatives, un-suppress cures for major medical conditions (to name a few) and choose not to, then why should I believe they might one day become a group of well-meaning people I should look up to?
It appears to me therefore that the NWO isn’t about looking up to them. It’s about having no choice other than accepting it in the form of a bloody dictatorship consistent with their history. All they need is total power to pull it off and they will succeed. One collapse at a time.

Yes but all the stuff you have mentioned are mainly all conspiracies meaning they could be true or they could be complete B.S. Anyways, the only way to see if this is so bad is to wait another 9 years and see if we are still alive.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

NWO will never happen because the Idea is only there to start WW3. If there was ever a one world government who would they use all the weapons on.
Oh yeah! the people just like they do now.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I believe a one world government is inevitable. The New World Order, as the coined term, is something that should not come to fruition. A one world democratic unified government could bring much progress and peace to the planet however, the way in which the NWO wish to make a dictatorship to enslave the people isn't good. The NWO want to control population growth, reduce it if need be. They want to control passions and destroy the individual. Don't hate on the idea of world governance but the idea of a world dictatorship.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Tea4One because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I agree with you, or would if the NWO were people coming together. UNfortunately,
the reasons are by no means altruistic. In fact the whole name New World Order is an Orwellian name in that it is the Old World Order with a new suit of clothes. The greed has not changed, the titled land owners have not changed, and the put upon of this world will fare no better under the New World Order. The bankers remain in place and the corporations all but run the Governments of the Earth. And as for the Central banks of the world - Rothschild owned or remotely controlled - they will continue to make vast fortunes each year for merely printing our money and they will be entrenched beyond any hope of removal.

I won't be flaming you but as one who has studied history I can see that you have not. You might want to look up Adam Weishaupt and investigate his little plan. My recommendation is that you give Jim Marrs' (ATS member) book "Rule By Secrecy" a read. It will tell you all you need to know, however in case you are impatient or not into reading here are a couple films which should bring you up to speed;

and the sequel to Esoteric Agenda.

Now I have made the assumption that you are just not up to speed on what is going on today because you are not aware of what has gone on before. The Motto on the National Archives building is "What is Past is Prologue" and is so true that this country has quit teaching history in favor of the unpalatable memorization of names, dates and places, so that you will not know what put us into this situation. Without knowing how we got here, we can not know how to escape our present predicament.

Remember what Plato said; "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."

But the more I research the more I find it to be true that "Nothing is as it seems!"

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
What's so bad about the NWO? Could it be this..........

Hope that clears it up for you.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Yes but all the stuff you have mentioned are mainly all conspiracies meaning they could be true or they could be complete B.S. Anyways, the only way to see if this is so bad is to wait another 9 years and see if we are still alive.

Oh no, you just fell into the Conspiracy Theory septic tank. The use of and slander of the term Conspiracy Theory today has come to mean deranged lunatic theory. But look up the past actions of the Oligarchy that would rule us. Let's just take one shall we?

Here is a review of the book by two time congressional medal winner Brig. Gen. Smedley Butler USMC. If you have not heard of General Butler then my point about history in my previous response is proven out. Here is the link;

www.eclectica.org...

Involved in this plot to overthrow the US Government was George H.W. Bush's father and George W. Bush's grandfather Prescott Bush, who was also indicted for aiding the enemy during WWII. This also proves my point about history. Here is a treasonous man, who escaped that charge not once but twice, and yet his son and grandson went on to become President of the United States. Indeed, both ruined the economy and George H. W. Bush was the one who first uttered the phrase NWO. We have been made to become so ignorant it boggles my mind.

Note, the above is not conspiracy theory, but historical fact.

top topics

join