It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Yuma, Arizona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Here is an interesting video filmed in Arizona. At first, one bright light was seen in the sky. Then a second light appeared and finally a third light showed up in the sky.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

its unidentified thats for sure, but a shaky camera inside a car filming small dots in a black sky, its just that.. unidentified, not much to go on

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Lights filmed from a moving car through the by the sound of it a closed window , the car sounds like its traveling at a decent constant speed and the objects keep track with the car , at first glance I suspect the objects are reflections in the car window , the guy doesn't seem to be taking it very seriously either

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Really not very realalistic to see it on video but I know to actually have been there would be altogether a different story. It's my opinion people every where will be seeing things like this and won't be believers until it is their experiece. Sibbs.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

If you see UFOs appearing in the sky, you will also laugh like the guy in the video. They are reacting at the same time when those lights show up in the sky. Those lights are for real and not just a reflection.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
In watching this video, it reminds me of a time when me and my dad were driving around our Midwestern town in the mid-late 80's, and seen what appeared to be an object just hovering over our town...by this time, he was a Peace Officer working graveyard for about 3/4yrs and,as i realize now, prone to an air of skepticism due to i guess the nature of the job, but.....as me and dad chatted, on this weekend afternoon, i noticed this object, and stopped talking to watch it, which he noticed my reaction and detachment from the conversation. I looked at him, then back to whatever this thing was, and when he seen it (the then unknown object), he Immediately, in what i can describe, pulled a "police braking" maneuver and we both sat watching this object for seconds(less than 5) and we both realized it was a small personal plane. the plane plane had a paint scheme, of a dark body and from below, sky colored wings/stabilizing rear wing, giving the appearance of a cigar shape, was low in altitude(but just high enough to make easy ID at a glance difficult)/ speed, yet heading the same direction we were, giving it the illusion of just floating.

with that we both laughed and he said, "When you see something that seems off. stop what your doing and observe, son. you dont want to make a fool of yourself without investigating first."

If you all notice in this video, @ the 0:36 second mark, with the "appearance of the 2nd object, the lady turned the camera sidways(horizontal), and either, the car has "swamper tires" the ones used for rock climbing on em' or there's a helicopter nearby, from the sound I was hearing. if they simply pulled over, this vid may have been 1 of 2 things:
1) worthy of posting to Youtube
2) A identifiable and trivial object, easily deletable from a memory card.
edit on 30-10-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Why even bother. You people don't get it do you. Another shaking far off light in the sky? You could film this any night if you live by any airport. Come on, with the technology we have today, nobody can get a clear picture of a space ship?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by D1Useek

that's the jist of my post, above you.

there is no way to tell what it is, because aside from the witnesses exclaiming "UFO!!!" That car never even stopped to ascertain what it may truly be.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ah yes, another nighttime light in the sky. If the OP had listened to what they were saying in the video, they were describing flares and thus this video would have been one less non-UFO video posted in the UFO forum.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well, the lady did repeat a few times "lt looks like it's smoking" and there is also the secondary red looking strobe light that faintly appears before the white light?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What about this experience was not important enough to pull over, stop the car, get out, hold the $%@##$ camera still, and shut up?

The prospect of us maybe being visited by ETs should trip the brain's "maybe I should get a decent shot and quit giggling like a ninny" response.
edit on 30-10-2011 by vexati0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Oh why, why again something like this? These kind of vids don't give much to go on, and still people stuff the web full of them. Let alone on YT there's a kazillion of shaky cameras and lights in the night sky... Not much of an evidence of anything.

UFO? For sure, it's simply impossible to identify from this kind of footage.

new topics

top topics

join