It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati #322... Is it a date?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Not sure what made me think of it just now. 322 could be.

3 2 2
1+2 1+1 1+1
12 11 11

M/D/Y
12/11/11

D/M/Y
12/11/11

Do these dates mean anything to anyone? For November we have the dates 8-11 taken up so the 12th could fit in just nicely. 8-11th meaning the asteriod, emergency alert system, and the tsunami preparatiion drill.
i don't know why this popped in my head, I was reading a thread that had nothing to do with this number. Maybe too much ats on the brain
. Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BluePillOrRedPill

Sorry for the woeful ignorance..But how is the #322 linked with Illuminati?

What significance is there of #322?

Not sure if there's any esoteric signifiance of date 12/11/11..But 8/11/11 rings a bell..And 11/11/11 is considered a big Killuminati date apparently.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

322 is the number under the Skull and Crossbones insignia of the secret society. People thought to be illuminati, are also Bonesmen.
edit on 30-10-2011 by BluePillOrRedPill because: spelling

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
There is only so much guessing people can do about the meaning of the number 322, before someone actually guesses it right.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
A couple of alleged members...

Here is the Wiki page

And here are a couple of threads speculating on S&B,
Theory
Number

edit on 30-10-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

There is also the theory that Julius Cesar survived his assassination on the Ides of March...3/17, he lay in a coma for five days until on 3/22 he regained consciousness.

He supposedly ruled Rome from the shadows for the rest of his life.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

The Ides of March is March 15th not the 17th.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

11/11/11 is considered a big Killuminati date apparently.

:

That is going to be a nervous date for people who have issues with numbered dates i/m/o.

When I was a fisherman, we left the dock on June 6, 2006. Steamed 8 hours out. Put the drags in the water to scrape the bottom for scallops, and blew the PTO on the engine. We had to get towed in by the Coast Guard. But thats what you get for leaving on 6/6/06. It could have been worse. No one else but the captain wanted to leave that day. True story.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
11/11/11 is the day Skyrim come out!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Lol, good thing it's not my theory.

I only remember having read it because of the 'rule from the shadows' idea. Attacked on the Ides, awoke on 3/22, ruled through puppets until death.

My mistakes aside, it's an interesting idea.
edit on 30-10-2011 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Some people believe that the number 322....in regards to the Illuminati means....Genesis 3:22

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
My personal theory is 322 is 3 -11 -11 The day of the Japan Earthquake and disaster.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Screw the date thing thats numeric tosh!!

My theory is

3 french hens, 2 turtle doves and a pair of partridges in a pear tree! = They all have WINGS!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Some people believe that the number 322....in regards to the Illuminati means....Genesis 3:22

Was just going to mention that...

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever:
(King James Bible)

Also Plimton 322 "is a Babylonian clay tablet, notable as containing an example of Babylonian mathematics."

And the City of Rome was supposedly founded in the year 322 if you follow the Ab urbe condita link.

Also I've always thought that there is a hidden image(s) in the S&B logo. Still haven't identified it but it really does seem somehow "overworked", especially around the eye sockets.

Anyone else thought that?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

I notice it too. I think the right eye is a rose or something. It kind of spirals inwards like petals.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
reply to post by BruceWayne

I notice it too. I think the right eye is a rose or something. It kind of spirals inwards like petals.

I see the spiral too. I also think that the skull plates meshing on the right might be writing.
And the crossed bones are strange. I don't think they're anatomically correct.

As for the number 322, I imagine it has multiple meanings. The Babylonian tablet I mentioned earlier, is supposedly linked to Pythagoras' triples and triangles. Does this look familiar?

edit on 1-11-2011 by BruceWayne because: +pic

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

This letter was written in 1860, yet it was dated as AD 2182 (322 years after)

Meaning, something happen in the year 322 BC, that they believe really started the new era, (not Christ)

Aristotle died in 322 BC and Leonnatus was killed in Greece - that's about all that springs out to me as important
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
here is a brand new theory i just came up with...look what year St Peter's Church constructed in ROME
www.unrv.com...

by 325 Law of Constatine confirms catholic church as religion of the empire

the building of the basically, laying of the foundations, etc would be very important to remember such as freemasons did

i'm assuming these dates are correct.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
here is a brand new theory i just came up with...look what year St Peter's Church constructed in ROME
www.unrv.com...

the building of the basically, laying of the foundations, etc would be very important to remember such as freemasons did

Originally posted by [davinci]

There is also the theory that Julius Cesar survived his assassination on the Ides of March...3/17, he lay in a coma for five days until on 3/22 he regained consciousness.

Maybe you are both right and Rome constructed St Peter's Church in 322 to commemorate Julius Caesar 3/22 regained consciousness ritual. Who knows, maybe Julius Caesar Tomb is under St Peter's Church

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonybackfirst

Originally posted by SuperTripps
www.unrv.com...

Originally posted by [davinci]

Maybe you are both right and Rome constructed St Peter's Church in 322 to commemorate Julius Caesar 3/22 regained consciousness ritual. Who knows, maybe Julius Caesar Tomb is under St Peter's Church

all roads lead to rome is the best thread on this whole site..but if you read everything you will notice the only definitive proof Proto uses about Caesar not dying...is via an elite who told him. so we are never gonna get the final answer on that

but to me its very obvious mystery religion roots and sun worship form the basis of what we end up seeing as Christianity, knights templar, speculative masonry, etc

ps, ides of march is march 15...so 7 days pass and its 3/22

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join