It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An occupy wall street protester threatens to stab a news reporter.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well now...

You can't just threaten to stab folks in the throat with a pen

Someone might expect you to do it.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
OMG! The next OWS reports will chronicle how the protesters are kicking dogs, abusing children and beating on grannies. Could this propaganda effort be any more organized or obvious?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
talk is cheap... next time just stab a bitch... thats how they do it in prison they dont talk about it you just do it like nike would say.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I say either he's crazy, or that he's paid to discredit the movement. I can't decide between these two has they are both credible.

If I see some OWS hater saying he represents the craziness of the movement...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by demonologist842012

Again, OWS is saying what we all really feel!

Okay, seriously that's a little messed up, but I can see why someone might get tired of reporters.

Also this was very one-sided. I think the reporter was leaving out the reason he had confrontations with this guy over the past several days. He was picking the high and mighty platform with the statement about it only being one person, but his intentions were more likely to inflame the public who are unaware of the true intentions of the protesters.

I believe nothing from government or any main stream news. I expect every story that is aired to have the appropriate spin put on it in editing. At best you will get a half truth at worst an entirely made up story with paid actors. Not my idea of integrity. Anyone who defends the media will defend the government as well and they are blind to their own ignorance. The only way to know the real story is to be part of it because all semblance of integrity has been replaced by policy and manipulation to serve the power brokers who pull the strings.

That being said, the guy was a retarded a-hole for a dumb threat like that and he announced he had a lawyer to bail him out as if whatever he did was fine because he had backup. The intention of the legal help is to fight for those unjustly arrested, not to bail out assclowns.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join