It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could any of the Occupy States become the next Tripoli? I had a dream..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I've dreamed that Manhatten was under total anarchy, and rebellion was everywhere. The "People" were now armed and fighting back due to brutalities from the Government. Other states where under Marshal Law and economies were shutting down for days, and weeks. People were fleeing NY to PA and other states. while Nato was striking American cities. It was scary, it felt so real. I really hope it doesnt go that route, but who knows?

With a dramatic progression this country can very well go in to a Civil War... Did you know that NYC has suffered the worst snow fall today since the Civil War? I don't believe in coincidences. I believe they're signs. www.thegatewaypundit.com...

If we learned anything on the TPTB, its that they love symbolism and love the 'right symbolic' moment to carry some sinister plan.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I think it's only a matter of time before we see the Occupy Movement turn into more chaos on the streets. I fully expect to wake up one morning to hear of riots and total anarchy, and it scares me as well.

The Occupy Movement is no way to institute political or economic change - These protestors would be better off starting their own small business, working within the system for internal changes, or simply engaging in prayer at their local church. Public protests can and do turn violent, and that will only create more instability in the political and economic arenas.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

Of course it could happen, but on a grander scale.
We have alot more guns here and I'd wager we shoot abit straighter, we got alot of trained former soldiers.
The whole thing could happen here, up to and including finding the president in a drainage pipe, pulling him out and executing him in the street, just like ghadaffi.
See, folks are becoming more, ... precise?
They know who the enemy is and know who they must kill to end the fight.
1% beware.
(Edit)
I forgot, you mentioned NATO
In the event UN or NATO were in our streets, I know hundreds of folks personally that would kill them, me included.
NO occupying forces inside the states, that is unforgiveable.

edit on 29-10-2011 by g146541 because: nato

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

Yes, these protest do turn violent.
Can you tell me why though?
I can help, folks wearing black and black bandanas on their faces generally.
Protesting does work.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
How does protesting "work", exactly? When protests turn violent, innocent people die or are injured, including not just protestors, but also members of law enforcement. Violence is never the answer - It only breeds more violence.

I just don't buy the argument that protesting is an effective means of social, political, or economic change. I can think of a 100 better alternatives.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

Yes, people do die.
Can you tell me who does the killing?
Are you ok with that?
All for a peaceful protest...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Now that I am older, and see my first real protest that spread across the planet.
I think they are peaceful/Non violent or a Cry for war by the Classes. These folks declared war on Wall St.
They demanded that the other "People" (1%rs, rich, or Republicans/ Conservatives) change there ways, because there not getting the same opportunity to get rich themselves, or lazy. Thats just my $00.02.

Oh how I wish this protest was really the "Real People" fighting againts The Elite who enslave us all. I would lift my voice and do whats right and stand with the People, to protect the futures of all our generations to come.

But, at this moment, I am not convinced after visiting Zucatti Park.

top topics

join