It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Little Collateraly-Damaged, In The ("Humanitarian") War.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
My title's terminology is sarcastic, in the vain of wording things civilly and politely, much like 'political correctness'.
I chose this particular forum because what the MSM shows you, and what people film with their cellphones and personal vidcams, in their countries, is often polar-opposite, but most if not all, on ATS here, know that.
During one of our (the West's) (er I mean the Bankers') ('victorious and glorious') "war" missions, a little child has gotten it's lower face blown off, and is screaming through the neck. Likely a little sibling next to it (sorry they are so bloody I cannot tell what gender) is laying there in what looks like total frozen shock with a chunk out of the lower leg/foot area.
YouTube is being highly age restrictive with this, so I don't know what your experience will be, when clicking to view, but all the site made me do, was verify/register my age data.

I am aware, ATS, that you will probably delete this thread in short order, because all ages visit ATS, and I understand, thats fine, but I think even sensitive souls (of which I am one) really need to see this, for the sake of those kids.

Here goes..........

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

edit on 29-10-2011 by Saucerwench because: ad vid

edit on 29-10-2011 by Saucerwench because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
In my above post I did an edit to add, and the vid worked this time.

I hope I don't look like I'm trying to be gruesome to you all, this needs to be seen.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
That is a very disturbing video and what happened to the child is also horrible. The NATO needs to be punished.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench

Time to proclaim your solidarity with the GOOD people of ALL NATIONS. The Good people in Iran, in Libya, In Iraq, in Russia, In China, In Somalia, In Syria. THE PEOPLE of ALL NATIONS, stand together and DEMAND PEACE. NO TO WAR. NO TO VIOLENT DOMINATION. NO MORE. We DEMAND PEACE from our anyone who opposes it.

The logistical reality of oppressing 7 billion people through fear will become an impossibility if even 10% of those stand up together and DEMAND PEACE. The effect would be the awakening of the other billions. They would see good people, with MORAL authority, and without judgement OR compromise, demanding PEACE. Together.

This is what FREEDOM IS. Having the ability and right to be a good person. Not having to support violence out of fear. Fear of oppression. Fear of violent domination. Fear IS OPPRESSION. So in every moment that presents itself, simply proclaim what you know is good and right. Complete non-violent world wide revolution of REAL Peace now.

edit on 29-10-2011 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

top topics

join