It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I just want to know if you guys believe in astral projection, in other words "out of body experiences". I know people near death have them, but its also supposed to be a meditation technique, where you can physically come out of your body, look down on yourself, walk through walls etc etc.
Anyone know anything or had an experience? I'd sure be interested to know

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
yes, people do it all the time. Check out www.astralpulse.com its a whole forum about astral projection.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
A lot of ATS members believe in astral projection. Some of them have even been successful with it.

Off topic-Where did you get your avatar, Seeking Soul? The pooch is pictured in another avatar (on another forum).

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have had one AP exp, it was a few seconds but I will tell you what happened and what it was like.

It was last yr on thanksgiving, I went to lay down to try and AP, not to sleep, I hear if you try and nap during the day you have a better chance to AP than as if you went to bed at night, which in my case seemed to be right.

so anyway I tried to AP but I ended up falling alseep, But when I "woke" up I heard my kid calling me so I "got" up to see what he wanted, but then after I got off the bed I ended up floating to the cieling and started spinning, I guess since I wasnt sure how to travel I wasnt to good at flying up, anyway I started spinning and I did see my body while out, it looked black like it was a wax figure or something. I then woke up after I hit the light fixture on the ceiling.

Now to point out some things here.
When my kid called me I did think I actually woke up, it did seem really real as in this reality that your looking at now, but when I got off the bed I knew I was in the aw. So as they say it does feel so real, I agree with it.

Now I dont agree with that Astral Pulse place I havent found any real infomation on it so I will set you up with a few links I thought helped me out.

www.astralvoyage.com...
THis place has a beginner place where you can go and look around, this chick talked about alot of things to help on ur way to AP, altho I have to admit myself some of the things she talks about are whacked, but I guess since I havent exsperianced it I think its wierd. But all in all its good infomation to look at.

www.astralprojection.ws...
This place gives actual free courdses on how to AP, the course is roughly about I donno I am week 30 so its a very long course, they help you out as much as possible, so I would say check this place out.

Now how I AP'ed was a method I changed over, if you search my posts you will find the method I used. If you cant find it send me a PM and I will send you that method, but the thing is to try and find your own way to do it.

Anyway thats it. have fun good luck and it takes a long while for some people to AP, so dont give up and keep doing it and sooner or later it will happen.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
There are lots and lots of threads on ATS about OOBE experiences and astral projection. Browse through some of these recent ones to get some background.

ATS Search results for 'Astral' 'Projection' last 3 months

Please continue the discussion in one of the existing threads, or if you have more specific questions, fire up a new topic. Good luck!

closing

top topics

join