It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus Christ a shill?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I actually know the answer to this question. To put it simply a problem developed before Jesus Christ could become the messiah the Jews were expecting. And because of this problem it appears that a kluge had to be applied. A patch. A 2000 year detour developed and it appears the Christianity is the patch. So here's the problem. Put as simply as possible.

Matthew 17
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

So why was the death of John the Baptist a bad thing? Because he had a job to do. Left undone at the point of his murder. Here's the prophecy.

Malachi 4 KJV
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

The death of John the Baptist triggered a curse according to Jesus Christ. Why? Unfinished business.

Malachi 3
1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

When Jesus Christ drove the moneychangers from the temple Elijah the prophet was supposed to have been there. The job of messiah is a 3 man job.

So then the problem is to figure out the details of the curse. So after some work I managed to put the pieces together. So to start with you need to read up on Leviticus 26.

What that chapter of Leviticus contains is the details of the covenant made between the nation of Israel and their God. The benefits of following the laws of Moses contained in Leviticus and Deuteronomy. And the punishments when you don't meet your obligations under the compact.

And the other part of the curse is in the book of Hosea. Put simply Hosea is all about a long term curse that was supposed to happen to Israel and Judah. Ending in the latter days. And after reading through Hosea I realized I had the length of the curse. And it's a long one. Here's the verses in question.

Hosea 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Which makes no sense until you consider this verse.

2nd Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Those days are thousand year periods of time. The curse in Hosea is 2000 years long. Followed by a thousand year "day of Jezreel". Another name for the thousand year reign of the saints of Revelation.

And as Paul Harvey used to say. Now you know the rest of the story.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Hiya. Jesus told the pharisee's that they were making a mockery of the law because they changed it, like Jews couldn't do ANYTHING on the sabbath. like pick a grain of corn from stalk, or walk more than so many steps, it was considered work. When Jesus healed a man on the sabbath, they accused him of breaking the law, but he said that it was lawful to do a fine thing on the sabbath. He threw the money lenders out of the temple, & made the scribes & pharisee's angry. It was those who wanted him dead. His mother was a jew, so was he, but he showed the supposed 'learned' men up as greedy frauds for making being obedient to God harder than it needed to be. Jesus came, not to bring peace, but a sword causing division. The Jews generally didn't accept him as the promised one of God, but the faithful Jews did & God accepted them as his new 'Israel' They became the start of the christian congregation. Israel is a spiritual state that those obedient to God live in. If the Jews had accepted Jesus, the gentiles may never have had the chance to learn about god, but because the Jews didn't acknowledge Jesus as God's son, God rejected them as a race, & made a new covenant. Those who excercised faith in Jesus & the sacrifice he made to save us, would be saved. They had to obey Jesus as the word of God, & as the one appointed King over mankind. Jesus rules from Heaven. Daniels prophecy gives the timeline for when Jesus would receive his kingship in heaven. it was 1914. Satan was cast down to the earth, we had ww1 & ww2, & badness ever since. Jesus would have been called a hippy if he lived now, but he wasn't a shill. He was a great teacher. Ghandi said I love Jesus, but I despise christians. That's because christians are like the Jews. They don't want to be faithful & worship God with Spirit & truth, they just want the blessing at the end. Ie, perfect life on earth, as given to Adam & Eve. Hope that helps.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
OP - "My question is why Jesus and his disciples (who were Jews) would go on to create an entirely new religion to rival Judaism. If they were really advocating for peace, why would they create a new religion to only further separate the people due to everyone's different beliefs?"

"Judaism" then and as now, contains a multitude of laws and traditions that are  above and beyond and sometimes contrary to the law as given to Moses. Jesus told them then that they gave gave more importance to those traditions and laws of men than to God's laws, and that because of this, they were in effect worshipping in vain. 

Jesus did not create an entirely new religion, but he did create a new covenant by  which we are to worship God in spirit and truth with God's laws written in our hearts. That His Spirit would reside within us to teach us His Will. 

Man, ever boastful and reliant on his own mind and power, continually places his own doctrines above God. Catholicism, for example, contains much dogma which is really no different than what Jesus chastised the Jews for - placing man made laws and traditions above God. Ironically, Christians can understand why they are not to follow Judaism's oral laws and man made laws, yet still fall down by accepting man made dogma and laws within their own churches! Which forsakes Jesus' own statement to ""'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'

And as Jesus said, "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." Jesus was speaking about the divisions that will come, even among family members, over their belief or lack of belief about Him. The Sword is figurative for the Word of God and division. Revelation demonstrates symbolically this division - that those given to Him by His Father will be separated from the rest of humanity. God is doing this separation now into two camps - those that worship God in spirit and Truth and those that choose to follow man and man's doctrines (whether Jew, Christian, athiest etc)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
If Jesus was ever real, He was not an imposter.

Why would He bother to be that.

And why would He bother to save this pathetic humanity.

Whatever you want to call Jesus, do not call Him by false names, please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join