It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: OWS is a Trap!! Get off the Streets Immediately

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
What is with the call for sources?

Obviously this is a theory that the OP put together, which is kind of being stated as 'fact', but not really. More or less a "nightmare scenario". Frankly I see a lot of signs that he pointed to in his post, and I've thought most of them myself, it's hardly an entirely original theory. It's original in that it's straight to the point.

A "source" isn't necessary for this.

If he had claimed that someone in the current administration said "We want martial law.", then a source would be necessary to verify such a statement.

It's an observation, a possible warning. It's looking at the current culture issues from the outside, it's not a hard concept to grasp.

This is why I hate mechanized thinking so much. The current method of teaching in "institutions of learning". There is no such thing as original thought, no such thing as critical observation. You're only allowed to cite officially sanctioned works from government sanctioned individuals. Heaven help you if you can't redevelop your brain into a machine of systematic repetition of trivial 'facts'.

He never claimed a statement was made, or claimed there was a document, hence a 'source' isn't required. Not a hard concept. Loosen the cogs and the gears, there will be no teachers or professors coming out of the shadows to scream at you or humiliate you, I promise. I know they told you that you would be a failure in life unless you cited a source for every rogue thought that entered your institutionalized brain, but bear with me on this one... it's okay.

More on-topic;
I agree with mostly everything said, to an extent. I feel as if everything is being carefully orchestrated and planned, or at the very least guided in a 'preferred direction'. The one thing I disagree with is that the protests need to stop. If they wanted to go through with a WW3 scenario, or with martial law, then they are going to do it with or without OWS. With OWS active, at least everyone is attentive, and it's a very big operation, which leaves room for possible variables that TBTB don't see coming, or don't have plans for. At least it's something in a climate of do-nothing apathy, of which we are all guilty.

edit on 30-10-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

There will be chaos on the Internet when CIA Hacking Group Anonymous take down Facebook on 5th of November.

Umm you are claiming Anonymous is a "CIA hacking group"

If people cant use Facebook for a few days the reality of our world will become unraveled you are saying? I remember a time before fb and people were just fine without it. Oh noes, maybe they will pick up a book. We got by for thousands of years without fb even internet.

You fail to understand that Anonymous is not structured, is not organized and anyone can join in on Anonymous. Hence the FBI can not control Anonymous! Please spare us the fear mongering and propaganda will ya! In saying OWS is a trap with such tripe as protesting being a catalyst itself for Martial Law is preposterous. You are simply saying "please do not resist and just give up or else the bad guys will punish us" you sound like a defeatist if anything.? If we can not peacefully assemble without fear of reprisal then whats the point of living in this society?

The Elite love people like you, the thing is WE are not afraid and we have nothing to lose get it? The PTB will do whatever they feel like anyway they don't need us to enable them. Push agendas without congressional oversight. Whatever happens can and will happen. Many of us are willing to bleed a little more and fight for our lives if it has to be that. Something has got to give...and it wont be us. How about you just sit on the side lines in fear of your own shadow just hide under the bed. I rather die with my boots on.

We will do just fine without you

edit on 30-10-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
You maybe right, but i still think there is more of us then there is of them. I think.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
If TPTB aren't conditioning the public with anarchy, then they are doing a media blackout about important events so that our voices aren't heard. Why does everything have to be black and white?

On a side note:
Do you really think an agent provocateur is going to wear their fancy boots at a protest? Or maybe he just has no money and hates his job?

I swear, ATS is starting to become more loonier than the looney bin. And I should know because I've been to several where they did experiments on me (with finding the right medications).

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
FOLKS !!!!! it's Sunday, Occupy your Church and ask God for graces to become a better people !

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

which makes sense if you take "fake arab spring" into consideration.
timing of these ows protests also couldn't be fishier. "no leaders" too?
yeah, right.

those #ows idiots think we're all a bunch of 5yr olds. just like tptb.
hence, they must be in cahoots. lol.

wise monk says: if you ask someone a question and he/she starts
treating you like a 5 year old while giving you the answer, you know
something is fishy.

wise monk also says: 9/11 truth ends all wars and crisis.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
WELL...Lets see your research!

I won't blindly just agree with this...like id expect you wouldn't blindly agree with anything i claim to be true without evidence.

You're being rather specific.

check your history, NOT the school/college books, ,there's your research !!

in all of the protests in USA in the last 40 years.. what was the final outcome.. ??

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
You fail to understand that Anonymous is not structured, is not organized and anyone can join in on Anonymous. Hence the FBI can not control Anonymous!

can the fbi join the anonymous? if so, who's there to stop them taking over once
they join? has anonymous ever found any fbi trolls within their ranks? if no, what's
their plan once they do find fbi trolls within their ranks (although there aren't
any... ranks, that is)?
edit on 30-10-2011 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I think what is happening is colder weather is setting in.

In the sixties no one was taken seriously until there was a deadly casualty. Those revolutions were broken up, those demonstrations were dismantled.
The demonstrators there too were viewed as a bunch of tripping hippies but shortly after the Viet Nam war was stopped.

edit on 30-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Get them off the streets now before it all turns nasty. Martial Law is required before WWIII is started, this is to prevent people protesting and trying to bring a halt to the war. The Bankers/Elite need us to call for Martial Law, they don't want to say "Well it's WWIII so we need to bring in Marial Law.

OWS is being led by the Secret Services, Agent Provocateur's will soon deliberately make things turn nasty with violence and death. There will be chaos on the Internet when CIA Hacking Group Anonymous take down Facebook on 5th of November. It's also Bank Transfer Day on the 5th of November i.e withdraw your money from the banks at the same time. The Bankers/Elite are creating a false flag crash of the system, which they will blame on the protestors . They will make it seem like we have called for Martial Law. Once Martial Law is in place, the stage is set for World War III to commence

Sorry OWS, get off the streets now before it's too late, it's a trap and you're in the middle of it!

Those who watch the Music channels will have noticed the incredible number of recent music videos featuring chaos and anarchy on the streets. We all know that MTV and Co are used as a way to target and condition teens and young adults, why are they putting these ideas of violence and chaos into their heads? Do not trust the Pied Piper
edit on 29-10-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

sorry sorry, your dreams and imagination are stupid, man ....
I understand you care about OWS ??..... but do not become parano !!!
keep cool and drink lots of beer, we are NOT stupid sheep on the streets but I feel what you want is we stop our anger and manifestations ...... or not ?? what is YOUR way to fight back ?? being parano or being reallo ???

edit on 30-10-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

The Vietnam war wasn't stopped because of the hippies
Look into Henry Kissinger's visits to China.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
reply to post by newcovenant

The Vietnam war wasn't stopped because of the hippies
Look into Henry Kissinger's visits to China.

it was stopped by ALSO the hippies man !!! because they changed the way people did think about reality !!
not ONLY because of the hippies of course, but they were there to say : f***ck your war, we prefer LOVE and PEACE !!
if you do not understand synchronicity, read about it ok ?? peace and love, or death and guns ....

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
People start protesting for the good and some ATS'er makes up a conspiracy about it, imagine that.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
There are more Vets than Active. Bottom line dont make us pick up arms (and legs).

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CharterZZ

right... and who funds adbusters? is any computer trustworthy? seriously? especially a direct democracy computer? name 1 voting machine that hasn't ever been compromised?
these protests were rigged to bring about chaos, the intentions of anonymous are crystal clear. soon it'll be a good time to call them out too once people figure out that poli-sci facilitators are a big, big mistake. The system did expect you, anonymous. hahahaha. they planned for it. 'what is the plan". some dude without a face asking that, with a united nations globe behind him. seriously you can't figure it out?

All that remains is.... who made the plan?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Oh no, it's a tarp.

No, it's not.

Damn, can't anyone do anything themselves. When anyone moves against the system it's CIA, Secret Service, Mossad or something. Why does Obama want martial law? What does it have to do with WWIII? Why is WWIII starting? Man, that's a lot of dots connected in true paranoid conspiracy theorist tradition.

IT'S A TARP!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn

[color=dodgerblue]Source?

Second.

Source: common sense observation

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I'll just leave this here...

EDIT: The UN has also just changed their DNS records so that 15october.net no longer has "United Nations" in its name record - but rather a proxy.
edit on 30-10-2011 by blackhatchet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
It's a plausible possibility,
But it is also possible that such warnings would be a very good way to just stop protesting too.
The government benefits from such rumors about it's intents.(one could be suspicious of the OP)
So.... I don't know.......

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
What is with the call for sources?

Obviously this is a theory that the OP put together, which is kind of being stated as 'fact', but not really. More or less a "nightmare scenario". Frankly I see a lot of signs that he pointed to in his post, and I've thought most of them myself, it's hardly an entirely original theory. It's original in that it's straight to the point.

A "source" isn't necessary for this.

If he had claimed that someone in the current administration said "We want martial law.", then a source would be necessary to verify such a statement.

It's an observation, a possible warning. It's looking at the current culture issues from the outside, it's not a hard concept to grasp.

This is why I hate mechanized thinking so much. The current method of teaching in "institutions of learning". There is no such thing as original thought, no such thing as critical observation. You're only allowed to cite officially sanctioned works from government sanctioned individuals. Heaven help you if you can't redevelop your brain into a machine of systematic repetition of trivial 'facts'.

He never claimed a statement was made, or claimed there was a document, hence a 'source' isn't required. Not a hard concept. Loosen the cogs and the gears, there will be no teachers or professors coming out of the shadows to scream at you or humiliate you, I promise. I know they told you that you would be a failure in life unless you cited a source for every rogue thought that entered your institutionalized brain, but bear with me on this one... it's okay.

Beautifully said..
2nd

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join