It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: OWS is a Trap!! Get off the Streets Immediately

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black Fan
This is the document concerning the Council of Governors ..(appointed) and new divisions of our country.
www.whitehouse.gov...
OWS is a social engineering exercise...
They want civil unrest..because they want to have a reason to control the masses.

You've been posting some great links

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop

There will be chaos on the Internet when CIA Hacking Group Anonymous take down Facebook on 5th of November

It didn't happen. At all. It never went down. Not even for a second.

Anonymous distanced themselves from the original threat, this had been posted in the thread, but I understand there are many posts so you probably hadn't spotted it

Anonymous members distance themselves from alleged plan to attack Facebook
topnews.net.nz...

You are still dancing.

In one single moment, you declare that anonymous is actually CIA suggesting that they're behind the scenes of all of this and are going to set things underway on November 5th and take down facebook.

Those are YOUR words.

Then, after your "prediction" does not come to fruition, you simply recant and say "well, Anonymous distanced themselves from the threat" which seems to be suggesting now, all of the sudden, they're not CIA and they're not behind it all.

If they're CIA and influencing it, then why are they distancing themselves? Because you created a post on ATS calling them out?

All i'm after is an admittance of guilt. You, like so many others, made a post making proclamations with definitive certainties and dates...none of which came true in any way shape or form.

Instead of admitting you were wrong and at least not denying that you didn't make it up, you choose to dance around and shun responsibility.

Please realize that ATS has become flooded with some of the most gullible people on the planet. They WILL believe you. Their stars & flags are proof of that.

You should be responsible with that and not exploit it for your own personal humor.

Unless, you, yourself, are CIA, and stirring the pot to get things going.

If that's the case, then kudos. I'm sure you already have my address by now.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Sorry PrimePorkchop, I'm not going to reply to your trolling comments. Try trolling someone else and they might go for the bait

There will be chaos on the Internet when CIA Hacking Group Anonymous take down Facebook on 5th of November

It didn't happen. At all. It never went down. Not even for a second.

Anonymous distanced themselves from the original threat, this had been posted in the thread, but I understand there are many posts so you probably hadn't spotted it

Anonymous members distance themselves from alleged plan to attack Facebook
topnews.net.nz...

You are still dancing.

In one single moment, you declare that anonymous is actually CIA suggesting that they're behind the scenes of all of this and are going to set things underway on November 5th and take down facebook.

Those are YOUR words.

Then, after your "prediction" does not come to fruition, you simply recant and say "well, Anonymous distanced themselves from the threat" which seems to be suggesting now, all of the sudden, they're not CIA and they're not behind it all.

If they're CIA and influencing it, then why are they distancing themselves? Because you created a post on ATS calling them out?

All i'm after is an admittance of guilt. You, like so many others, made a post making proclamations with definitive certainties and dates...none of which came true in any way shape or form.

Instead of admitting you were wrong and at least not denying that you didn't make it up, you choose to dance around and shun responsibility.

Please realize that ATS has become flooded with some of the most gullible people on the planet. They WILL believe you. Their stars & flags are proof of that.

You should be responsible with that and not exploit it for your own personal humor.

Unless, you, yourself, are CIA, and stirring the pot to get things going.

If that's the case, then kudos. I'm sure you already have my address by now.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Sorry PrimePorkchop, I'm not going to reply to your trolling comments. Try trolling someone else and they might go for the bait

Yeees, thats it, im trolling. I'm calling you out on your B.S. claims that didn't come true. You made predictions and gave dates, it didnt happen, and im the troll...lol.

You're definitely not CIA. I'll give you that much.
edit on 6-11-2011 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
@ jameshawkings.
Here is a link I find interesting.
www.theblaze.com...
Kinda looks like a kill switch..doesn't it.
The credit union thing did alright...but in most other cities.. it's been a pretty good smack down.
Both OWS and the authorities..are going to go the distance....so.......

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
PS.OWS is profitable.....
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
The Nov 5 action is not a single day event but an ongoing item as the banks have lost nearly 2 - 3 Million customers over the last couple of weeks.

Facebook was not targeted for that day either.

This is not to usher in a New world order dictated by the will of a few and ran by The SCUM but one ran by the majority and by the people!

This is not a plan to invoke martial law in the USA! So stop that blatant lie right there!

Plan A didn't go over so well, so ya gotta drop back and invoke Plan B, which is just a tweak on the schedule for Plan A, huh?

I feel for ya, buddy, I really do. I hate it when a well-laid plan just flatlines, too.

Maybe next time, eh?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The Pot really needs to be stirred up!

Most people don't play any active role in thier own government anymore which is why it's failing so miserably. People have become so used to politicians and thier government lying to them that they now just accept it rather than get outraged and change it. *** Excerpt from the Declaration of Independence:

"all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."

Ever heard someone say - "Why vote? - My vote doesn't count anyway... The candidates are All liers so I don't have anyone to vote for... "

Many are afraid to rock the boat because they know they can be put on a "list", or arrested, or yes even killed!

So the majority of americans just watch the TV, go to thier jobs, and try to forget about the political bs. "Leave the politic's to the politicians"...

*** Well, we're trillions in debt since we've let these boob's run amuk. ***
At this point, even the government is realizing they screwed up! They are now trying to get the people involved and to play an active role. Why? Because they NEED us to fix Thier Mistakes.

We let them run the show and bully us around and disfigure our rights one by one. We believed there were "smarter" people on the job than us and we were paying them to fix the problems. Guess what? NOT!

The USA is Now a Bankrupt Company thanks to our leaders; not the workers of the U.S.
Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong... We are over 14 TRILLION in DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Face it, a teenage girl with a credit card couldn't do a better job of spending money more foolishly.

The real question now is, who's going to Foreclose on us!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
So, Occupy on the streets, anarchy in the music videos, now look at this gaming trailer for the latest big game

10 Seconds in "Every move, every strike, was meant to bring us to this"

We're being attacked with this influence from all angles

UPDATE:: I've just done some research (Google/Wikipedia) and discovered the companies behind this game, along with the Chairman, CEO and others, are all associated with the Bilderberg crowd. The same company also own Univeral Music Group, so the music videos and this game are all linked directly to the top of the current system.
edit on 7-11-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

The Nov 5 action is not a single day event but an ongoing item as the banks have lost nearly 2 - 3 Million customers over the last couple of weeks.

Facebook was not targeted for that day either.

This is not to usher in a New world order dictated by the will of a few and ran by The SCUM but one ran by the majority and by the people!

This is not a plan to invoke martial law in the USA! So stop that blatant lie right there!

Plan A didn't go over so well, so ya gotta drop back and invoke Plan B, which is just a tweak on the schedule for Plan A, huh?

I feel for ya, buddy, I really do. I hate it when a well-laid plan just flatlines, too.

Maybe next time, eh?

True, looks like their plans, like you say, have been disturbed, it's good that we at least make them work for this

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black Fan
@ jameshawkings.
Here is a link I find interesting.
www.theblaze.com...
Kinda looks like a kill switch..doesn't it.
The credit union thing did alright...but in most other cities.. it's been a pretty good smack down.
Both OWS and the authorities..are going to go the distance....so.......

I've been wondering about this Black Fan, especially given that FEMA arrived in New York on September 10th 2001

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Look at this little item..
www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

There is no plan A or B as this plan is currently ongoing and is already a resounding success as nearly a million plus have already moved their money out! Suffice to say the Q4 2011 and 2011 Annual financial reports are going to hurt and hurt big.

edit on 7-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Make them work for it?

What exactly does this mean? Explain yourself please?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Nothing to see here..move along
rt.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

There is no plan A or B as this plan is currently ongoing and is already a resounding success as nearly a million plus have already moved their money out! Suffice to say the Q4 2011 and 2011 Annual financial reports are going to hurt and hurt big.

Yeah, like I said - just tweak the timeline so it doesn't look like a flop.

Better luck next time.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
All frolicking in the streets with a strap-on and you think it's a trap! Please learn discernment!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The1Prettiest1One
All frolicking in the streets with a strap-on and you think it's a trap! Please learn discernment!

Have you got anything to back up your claim?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Make them work for it?

What exactly does this mean? Explain yourself please?

The "Make them work for it!" reference is me saying that I'd rather cause the Bankers/Elite inconvenience, even if they do eventually find a route to carry out their agenda.

Their agenda goes back many years to before any of us were born. Their tactics are always improving. I don't have confidence that the majority of fluoridated and heavily vaccinated people still have enough brain power available to see the reality of what's going on here. 9/11 is an example of this, a scary example of how even when one has all of the evidence on video and in documents; a large percentage of people still cannot see it.

On the other hand it is self-fulfilling for people to start giving up, so we have to keep the faith. That is why I posted up on ATS. I am very pleased to see that this thread became so popular and was eventually linked to from a number of popular sites. I'll keep doing my bit in this war of information, right until the end, even if we're losing in injury time, we can never give up!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

This is just your opinion right?Or do you have insider info?

I can confirm that I have no official inside information

Hello JH,
Was intrigued by the title of your thread and I had to see what all the Hub-Bub was about.
The above post caught my attention and as a rather concerned "Citizen" I do have some actual evidence to these things taking place through the Financial/Banking services/systems from first hand experience with what my job en-tales.
For the last 9 months I have been working for an institution that deals with some of the more accessible forms of Prepaid cards and other financial Credit card for bad credit individuals. Though for the most part, I do believe most of the "Bad Credit" registered and humiliated signer's are subject to question due too our countries current state of affairs with financial and Governmental influence with our capitalistic rendezvous with unprecedented spending, they get the customer too buy into "Easy" pay scenarios and "More Buying" power capabilities.
The day you had mentioned in your original Post, November 5th 2011, that was rather a mind tingling moment for me. On that particular day, I could not access customer accounts, transfer fund's or even reload individual cards for our customer's. And too clarify, "I work with 'MANY' forms of credit card services for both direct depositing customer's for pay roll and also for those who are traveling abroad internationally and are going to be present in OFAC countries (Office of Foreign Assets Control) during their travels." Sanctioned countries list On November 5th 2011 approximately 3:30 AM CST the operations servers and IT for our companies went absolutely crazy. The reason I know the exact time line is because that is when the I was helping a customer that was in Turkey and the phone went dead, the PC I was working on flicked a few times and removed all of my product manuals and other information I had opened in my Tab area for assisting customers closed, not "Flash" closed, but meticulously closed one after the other , as if I was closing and signing off of my station. Of course I got some easy pay that night for really doing nothing, but the IT that cure's such event's was at a total loss as to why it happened. Though I have not known him long, I do know enough too realize he was a bit shaken up over the main from calamity.
This is also happening to people right now, ever since November 5th, 2011 03:30AM, there is some accounts you can get in too, but for the most part, a majority of the accounts are unable to access information. Even the Customer's that have on line abilities can't access their own accounts to get their private information. People are not getting their Direct Deposited checks on time and when they use their cards for purchases, they are getting charged double (And sometimes Quadruply) on one transaction and the customer/Card Holder's are getting very hostile and genuinely POed with the establishment as a whole. The customer's openly admit and apologize to me for their reaction's of frustration and disappointment and acknowledge it was not my "Personal" fault for these issues, but they do bring up the verbal reasoning that it is all the Banks/Financial institution or the Government's fault. Some even go into the tale spin on the Bailouts given by our government to the big Money groups i.e.Big Financial groups. I, as a service to the customer, try too calm them down, but it is very hard with their lively hood being jeopardized by high financial strain and this creates even more with all thing's presented.
I do love my job, and I don't have anything to bring to the table as far as documentation (For I would lose my Job) but I can give testimony to your claims that there seems to be something going on by way of the Electronic and Financial sectors of payments for services rendered and Governmental Payroll's that are direct deposited causing a "HUGE" stir in the people, not just in the USA but all over the world. I speak too them all the time 5-7 days a week. They are being very courteous about their demise, but if all thing's culminate to an explosive point of sheer existence and self preservation, this would be the way to cause the state of "Martial Law" as you and interpreted it too be.
Our IT still has no explanation, because it still keeps happening almost everyday, the echelons of my company just tell us what to say to these people/customer's and the over all scenario is really rather heartbreaking and scary at the same time.
Amazing this has been brought up, being's I don't have answer's as to why this may be happening at my work place.
Hope this helps support your idea

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join