It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11-11: Asteroid YU55 May Hit the Moon! - How would this affect Earth if happens??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
richard c hoaxland? the man who claimed martian moon phobos is a spaceship, elenin was a spaceship and the Norwegian spiral was caused by nazi officers that escaped into space after WW2.. (among many other wild theories)

If i can give you one bit of sound advice.. take what that guy says with a grain of salt and certainly never use him as a source around here, if you want to be taken seriously..

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
so hes the only considering the possibility.

yea rite

link   
reply to post by ignant

Relax, if the moon gets hit nothing will happen. if you look at the surface of the moon what do you see? Thosands of old impact craters. Some are VAST. Course theyd have to evacuate the moon bases. Lockdown the laser dish arrays that have been on the moon since the 70's. Figure out how to sheild the cold fusion power plant..::grins:: Move all those alien space ships that have been parked on the moon for ages. What better place to leave a fleet. So they have lots of work to do. Course they could always try out there railgun linear accelators, and blast the astroid into itty bitty pieces like they did out by saturn. Course they lost a few good people destroying elenin. Some of the stuff is real, or it might all be real. its always interrested me that we on earth can look at distant planets circling far off suns up to 60+ light years away but we can get good pictures of whats really on the moon. Which is ruffly 250,000 miles away. Kinda odd. I know folks have said the orbital telescopes arn't programmed to see the moon its too close. It just seems very odd, to not be able to see whats on our closest neighbor in the sky.
By the way theyve had real laser dish arrays on the moon since the earily 70's, its easier to bounce a beam from the ground to the moon then reflect it back to a target here on earth. Than to go over the horizion.

Hmmm..

link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Good news! If they do we won't have to go to the moon to get em anymore

link   
Hoagland said Elenin was a giant space ship............WHY would you believe anything he ever says?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Ignant, thank you very much for posting about this topic.

S&F

What if an asteroid the size of YU55 impacted our moon, what would that look like, be like?

Could pieces of both the asteroid and the moon hit the Earth?

Haven't found a video that shows that yet.

BTW, don't know if it matters but my last name used to be Uy (for six years) and lately I've been seeing double numbers a lot more than usual.

Maybe I'm reaching too far, just thought I'd share my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Update from 10/27/11

www.space.com...
Huge Asteroid to Creep Near Earth on Nov. 8
by Leonard David, SPACE.com’s Space Insider Columnist
Date: 27 October 2011 Time: 09:55 AM ET

Not gonna hit earth or the moon.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
reply to post by ignant

S&F

What if an asteroid the size of YU55 impacted our moon, what would that look like, be like?

BTW, don't know if it matters but my last name used to be Uy (for six years) and lately I've been seeing double numbers a lot more than usual.

Uyy,

my last name is Yu-Lim

whats it means??

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
lol, Hoagland.

Elenin is a spaceship.
Idiot.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

reply to post by ignant

S&F

firstly if it hit the moon.. its wouldnt smash the moon into pieces..

secondly.. believe me youtube videos are not the best place to get your answers..

and finally.. i seriously doubt your surname and the fact that you see double numbers is a sign of the of doomsday

please for your own benefit dont believe everything you read on the internet, especially by anonymous users on a conspiracy website.. there are far to many people fearmongering around here, and if you take a note of the names, you will see a pattern emerging and wild claims on every end of the world thread.. no matter what the scenario is..

for now all we can go on is official credible sources and they all say there is no danger at this present time, now;; as with anything, there is always a chance, but as i say credible scientists claim it will be ok and thats all we should be going on.. until anything (credible) to the contrary should arise..

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

reply to post by ignant

S&F

Uyy,

my last name is Yu-Lim

whats it means??

Um that is Uy with one 'y'.
I don't know what Yu-Lim means. Do you? Is your name Korean? Uy is Chinese.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by ignant

S&F

If it hit the Moon it would be more damaging than hitting the Earth, as there is little or no atmosphere on the Moon. The estimated crater on Earth would around 5 miles, (you could consider that as a devastated area) from the degraded asteroid. I think it's true to say that the asteroid will be closer to the Moon, something like 0.0016.. AU. Earth 0.002.. AU
edit on 29-10-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
lol, Hoagland.

Elenin is a spaceship.
Idiot.

My thought was that Elenin was being remotely controlled by evil aliens and they meant it to hit Earth.

BUT the good guys (super ET humans) intercepted Comet Elenin and shot it with a A plasma-based planetary missile defense weapon, the timing of which made it appear that a static shock hit Elenin as it passed Jupiter.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

I think you're peobably right.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISis12RA12ELohim
Richard is a fraud. Sorry to say it but it's true, I had a lot of people talking about how he said that Elenin which is gone now thank God (even though people still think it's coming lol) was a spaceship that was coming to save the Earth or something along those lines. Oh brother. Now this? will people ever realize that this man is making false predictions? how can people continue to follow someone who continues to lie to them?

If it hit the moon we would be toast because even the slightest disturbance would bring about some change somehow. And I am betting it wouldn't be pretty.
edit on 10/29/2011 by ISis12RA12ELohim because: Forgot to answer question

You may not get it, but others do. The 19.5 is not just a recurring number, the design was enough to set any mathematecians nerves on edge, because those kind of coincidences DO NOT HAPPEN.

He does really good research and having an opinion on someone should be backed up with facts. What part of his logic did you fault?

Because we answer to each other in the end and bearing false testimony is not a virtue.

The reason he gets so much criticism is most of the time he's on a good trail.

Also, I have personally had an experience Oct 6th, a vivid vision/dream hijacking of that was Elenin related, and ET related. And then a good friend wrote and asked me all about it, and my jaw hit the ground. I kept asking how he knew, and he says he doesnt know how he knows things, he just does.

Becasue we're starting to wake up more, and the more who seek, the more who find.

Those videos were very good.

And group consensus means nothing. Look at the world. This world is group consensus, the hell zone we live in. The truth is the truth if only 1 sees it. Kudos!
edit on 29-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
richard c hoaxland? the man who claimed martian moon phobos is a spaceship, elenin was a spaceship and the Norwegian spiral was caused by nazi officers that escaped into space after WW2.. (among many other wild theories)

If i can give you one bit of sound advice.. take what that guy says with a grain of salt and certainly never use him as a source around here, if you want to be taken seriously..

Spaceship means can move. Base is stationary. Can bases move.? Maybe. Do you know this personally, what is a base, and what is a craft? I'm not sure he does, unless he has inside information, but I don't think you do either.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

This is not natural. The only way it will "crash" into anything is if those satellites were target practice for force landing something where you want it. In other words if the greedy corrupt dark side insists on doing this. However, I'm pretty sure bases are truly covered here. No matter what they do.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Ignant, I applaud you for waiting until the 28th passed before starting your next fear mongering thread.

Sign of a pro, avoiding the overlap and diversion of focus. This way, you have the full attention of the susceptible.

Huzzah once again!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
If not for his moon based civilization theories, I might actually listen to him. I'm convinced he's full of it.

Although I don't believe much he says, ancient civilizations on the moon is actually one thing that makes total sense coming from that wacko.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join