It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ATTACKS: Armed Men Storm Russian School; Children Hostage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
gman55,

same story.

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This is awful....innocent children! I hope they can get these people and punish them...any so called human that can cold heartedly hurt children and animals....are just scum to me...fight your battle without harming innocents.....it's like the double digit morons that get mad at someone so they hurt the dog to get at who they are mad at
I know all the "war is hell" and "alls fair in war" crap......but this is too much, very, very sad!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Muslims are truly vile, awful, barbarians - the world over.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It's time for the Russians to launch nuclear strikes on Chechnya. Those muslims over there are nothing but trouble and are a complete blockage to progressive politics. Al-Qaida is indeed funding this... they fund any cause people take to kill people of advanced progressive western civilization.

Anyone who takes children as hostages deserves nothing more than a bullet between the eyes. Sometimes violence is the only solution.. violence is the only thing the fundementalists understand.

Hopefully the Russian Spetsnaz take care of this situation. They've been known for more violent quick spec-ops assaults where civilians have been killed but.... the terrorists eliminated so others can live peacefully.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by RedOctober90]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire
Muslims are truly vile, awful, barbarians - the world over.

Here we go again!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Is this linked!?

2004-09-01 19:31* RUSSIA * CHECHNYA * ELECTIONS * ALKHANOV * COMMISSION *
ALU ALKHANOV WINS CHECHEN ELECTIONS

GROZNY, September 1 (RIA Novosti). The chairman of the Chechen electoral commission, Abdul-Kerim Arsakhanov, told RIA Novosti on Wednesday that Alu Alkhanov had been declared the winner of the republic's presidential elections.

Mr Arsanakhov said that the early elections had been legitimate and that the results had been signed.

en.rian.ru...

Sanc'.

edit: note the timing of the siege and the election press release.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
yeah well unfortunatly this is what happens when people are extremeists and cold blooded killers.

They know that if demands are not met then everyone within that building will be killed...and to be honest...they shrugged the theatre deaths off...they could do the same here.

rules of war are....there are no rules is ur a terrorist

u use what u have to make the point...the bloodier, the messier....the more u point is seen.

As for special forces...fingers crossed.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Russia should execute every Chechen in their prisons and then dump their bodies at the schools - "here they are"

Muslims are vile terrorists and murderers - they get what they deserve - death to them!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedOctober90
It's time for the Russians to launch nuclear strikes on Chechnya. Those muslims over there are nothing but trouble and are a complete blockage to progressive politics. Al-Qaida is indeed funding this... they fund any cause people take to kill people of advanced progressive western civilization.

Anyone who takes children as hostages deserves nothing more than a bullet between the eyes. Sometimes violence is the only solution.. violence is the only thing the fundementalists understand.

Hopefully the Russian Spetsnaz take care of this situation. They've been known for more violent quick spec-ops assaults where civilians have been killed but.... the terrorists eliminated so others can live peacefully.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by RedOctober90]

Very true. Its time for russia to take out all muslim terrorists from neighbouring countries. I was wondering from long time that why they didn't do it so far? I know they fight against rebel but why can't they just use air power like us to get rid of those terrorsts?

Lets hope this situation come out clean without any bloodshed. I hate to give ransom for anything but how abt free free 1 of their man in exchange of 15 children. once all children are free, then launch massive strike against those rebels.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
this is a job for the Spetznaz

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The location of this hostage situation is what's curious to me. The whole Chechnya, Georgia, Ossentia region has been troubled ever since the fall of the USSR. There has been recent incidents between Georgia and Ossentia, with Ossentia looking at Russia for backing.

I don't know a whole lot of the geopolitical situation over there, but I can't help but think that this region was chosen for this seige for a reason other then the convinence of proximity.

Can anyone enlighten us as to the dynamics of the Caucus region?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

CONTACT has been established with the armed gang that seized up to 400 hostages at a school in southern Russian today and negotiations are under way, Itar-Tass news agency said.

Tass quoted Valery Andreyev, head of the FSB intelligence service in Russia's North Ossetia province, for the report, but it had no further details about the negotiations.

news.com.au...

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
There is a slide show with current pix, the page
is in Russian but you'll still be able to see the slides.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by Aelita]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Crossfire....shut the hell up!

How dare you judge one race of people based on the actions of a handful of idiots and maniacs.

Its honestly people like who make our jobs harder cause you want it done this way and that..kill them all...always slaggin them off.

well hun.,...wake up and smell the damn coffee...if u dont like the situation..back off and stop whining.

Sometimes actually reading a bit about the history of the people would suprise you. Even opening your eyes to this situation would suprise you,

[edit on 1-9-2004 by Gryffen]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Muslims the world over are either directly engaged in or supporting acts of terror. If they are not doing this they are involved in conflict - eg Sudan.

In France the massive rise in attacks against Jewish targets is directly linked to the growth of Muslims. In the UK the rise of the fascist far right has been rapid becuase of Muslims. In Asia Islam is a cancer where it touches.

Islam is cancer - it is the victory of the devil.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gryffen
Crossfire....shut the hell up!

How dare you judge one race of people based on the actions of a handful of idiots and maniacs.

Its honestly people like who make our jobs harder cause you want it done this way and that..kill them all...always slaggin them off.

well hun.,...wake up and smell the damn coffee...if u dont like the situation..back off and stop whining.

Sometimes actually reading a bit about the history of the people would suprise you. Even opening your eyes to this situation would suprise you,

[edit on 1-9-2004 by Gryffen]

Russians may have done some bad things in chechnya or some other places. but this is not the way to take revenge. The same way I don't gree with palestein taking revenge on Israel. innocent children & civilians are getting killed everyday for no reason but just dirty politics.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
For your information Crossfire:

GET UR HEAD OUT THE DAMN CLOUDS AND WAKE THE HECK UP!!!!

That is such a childish answer and very uneducated and stupid.

Im telling you now that i know a fair amount of muslims..a few in my regiment and i also know many Iraqi's who are very opposed to the violence that there poeple are causing globally.

You just really dont understand that not all people are the same...so how dare you go around accusing everyone of being terrorists and murderers when u know jack-s**t about the whole situation!!

Time to let them drop and suck it up..cause one day you may be suprised at what u find when u get your head out ur comic book.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So you know a couple of house Muslims? So what?- not even Islam could create a situation where each and every one of its adherents was a vile barbarian.

The reality is - coffee time - that there are hundreds of millions of Muslims in the world - many of them directly support terrorist causes. In America - Muslims carried out 9/11 (unless you are one of these freaks who thinks its was Isreal).

So you know a few nice Muslims? Not enough - for every one "nice" Muslim there are a couple of million who would kill you and impose their fascist religion on us.

Reject Islamo-fascism - reject Islam - free the West from this barbarianism.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Russia isnt going to take much more crap from this breakaway republic....
the muslims are trying to seperate from Russia and want their own sick little radical muslim state there...
well taking a school full of kids hostage like cowards was the WRONG way to make their wish come true...

The Russian Bear is about to be let out of the cage...
good for Russia!

If the Chechens thought the Russians were brutal last time (and there is some evidence to suggest Russia didnt play "by the book")
Just you wait till all those school kids are murdered....
Ohh the pain and suffering that Russia will bring to Chechnya will be 3 times what it was last time...
because i can see the USA/west looking the other way
as terrorist, anarchist, radical muslims are a plague to us ALL.

Good luck Russia!
Too bad for chechen rebels...
sorry for those caught in the upcomming crossfire.
BUT
I think the chechens asked for it this time.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Actually Crossfire....i know people

Having been to Iraq, Saudi Arabia and parts of India on visits and training i do know what people are like over there and yet having seen them come after our teams firing...i still wont judge the nation on actions of handfuls of people.

I have seen how the have to live...i have seen what cruelty they can cause...but i also know many people over there who just want peace.

As for *if your one of those freaks who thinks it was Israel*

That was lame and rather funny...sticks n stones hun

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join