It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube and Y/A users are....lame?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The only reason i joined this site is so i dont deal with idiots who call you crazy or tell you to prove your point when you provide a freaking link! i mean come on!...

But if you have ever been a member of yahoo answers then you know what i am talking about..right? yeah sure it maybe fun to ask random questions but all you get is a bunch of 4 year olds on the computer

And youtube users just spew out random BS that offends others (that website is a pool filled with trolls)

this is probably the most logical sensed site that i ever visited...sure there are others but i dont think they talk about conspiracies or just random stuff.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Just having a link isn't proof of anything though.

If it was, I could prove the government are good guys, that the bankers are just trying to help us out, and that Fukushima is safe and won't harm anyone.

But we all know that's all a load of baloney.

Just food for thought.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

yes but that still doesnt explain the arrogance and the idiots who post comments such as this "GTFO"

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I hear that... Never even really used to believe in all this blogging and thread junk, ultimately because of the ignorance toward very serious issues. We all have very little time on this earth, and I for one don't want to waste a second of it.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

Trolls are everywhere, I know someone who has to deal with them all the time.. here's the link:www.youtube.com... it's a rant video on how people make fun of this guy and apparently getting on his nerves.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DramaticIrony

No...he is the king of trolls.. he is the biggest one i know of

"Jews own the black people"

"its illegal in some countries to hurt people on youtube"

"i will find a way to stop you morons"

If that is not the ultimate troller i dont know who is

top topics

join