It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turning The Tables: What On Earth Makes People Think Aliens Are Not Here?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I feel you, i believe also that we have been visited in the past and the present. But to "debate" this is pointless, because it's not really a debate. All the non-believers just say, show me this, show me that, blablabla. So there is no point in calling them out, because they cannot make ONE valid statement why we could never be visited.

People saying distance is an issue are a joke, they are so far ahead of us with technology that they found a way to break that barrier. We break Mach11 here so why can't a race more advanced then us not break lightspeed? Just because we can't? LOL how cocky is that! We suck as a race/species!

We think where so smart but we neglect the most important part of all, US! As long as 'documented' history can show us we use violence, threats, wars, you name it to achieve what we want. People suffer for another ones benefit, people kill for 5 bucks, people blindly follow 'leaders' without thinking for themselves. This list is long so i will stop here. We are still cavemen, but with more advanced tech that is ALL.

If you ask or show non-believers pictures, stories of the past they simply have no answers for them, here are some small examples.

- How where the pyramids build?
- Why are there UFO's in pictures of the crucifixion of jesus or other religious paintings of the past?
- Why do all GOD's (past or present) desent from the heavens/skies in chariots or other 'transportation' methods?
- Why do ALL ancient civilizations focus so much on our stars?
- Why are there drawings in caves of alien-like creatures and UFO's dated back to cavemen?
- Why do sumarians (first known human race) believe in a nibiru piraling in our galaxy with a civilization on it?

As long as they don't have any answers to those questions, why should we feel obligated to prove there existance? I came to a point where i feel i don't have to prove anything anymore, the main reason is simply because you're talking to a brick wall. No matter what you say or present, they simply dismiss is right away. And they call themselves 'sceptics' LOL.

So do i feel i need to prove the existance of E.T. life? No to me it is already been proven, wether or not the next dude does is not my concern anymore. Everyone has the right to believe what they want, but at least show some respect to people who believe differently then what you believe. You're not going to the pope and calling him a idiot for believing in the bible JUST because you don't!

You will never make the statments right in someone's face either, so why do it when you are online? because you 'know' they can't get you or you feel more safe?

Fist rule is and will always be: Don't tread someone in a way, you yourself don't want to be treaded.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

How where the pyramids build?

Humans built the pyramids...any other proof they did not...? They will find out how..some people think they may have the answer...just google it. Always aliens with you guys...how do they get the caramel in the caramilk bar...ALIENS...

Why are there UFO's in pictures of the crucifixion of jesus or other religious paintings of the past?

Ufo's in pictures of the crucifixion are only what you want to see..that's all it is. A religious person would see something else.

Why do all GOD's (past or present) desent from the heavens/skies in chariots or other 'transportation' methods?

The ancients had no clue as to what they viewed when it came to the sky...they see a meteorite it automatically becomes a message from the Gods.

Why do ALL ancient civilizations focus so much on our stars?

The stars were a big mystery to them..they had no idea they were looking at others suns...so it became something else to them....stars must be Gods in the sky..or something else...it is the product of a civilization that knew nothing about astronomy.

Why are there drawings in caves of alien-like creatures and UFO's dated back to cavemen?
Again you are only seeing what you want..nothing more nothing else.

Why do sumarians (first known human race) believe in a nibiru piraling in our galaxy with a civilization on it?

Why is there no proof of this planet? You believe a lost civilization knew something that science/astronomy cannot see. No one sees this planet...not even maturer astronomers but they apparently knew and you take this as fact....you have faith...just like the religious has faith. So tell me what makes God not real but aliens and ancient civilization real. They have their pictures of God and angels, do you take those as fact?

As long as they don't have any answers to those questions, why should we feel obligated to prove there existance? I came to a point where i feel i don't have to prove anything anymore, the main reason is simply because you're talking to a brick wall. .

You stopped caring because of one thing...believers have feeble evidence at best. Come to us with something that cannot be denied. Your ignorance of everything ancient shows...do you have a degree in archeology? Do you have a degree in ancient art? You taking what others say and using it as evidence...you do not research for yourself. I am not talking about reading webpages, watching YouTube vids or reading others blogs..go out there and do you own research.

I did and opened my eyes.

I was once a believer now I know better.
edit on 31-10-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
You see, people like myself are always asked what makes me know aliens are here on earth. I have a multitude of answers for then, all very credible. But when the tables are turned and I ask the question, "what on earth makes you think they are not here", then you will find that there is no credible scientific fact thats says they are not or cannot be on earth.

If we are becaomming more advanced each day then I am sure we have the attention of ET by now, for the simple reason, in 200 years from now, if we are still around, will we pose a possible threat to them, maybe having the capability to blow up a star for example. You better believe we are under the alien microscope.

"there is no law of physics preventing time travel", indeed, scientists have also come up with a multitude of diffrent models for faster than light travel.

So this goes out to the "non-believers", show me one thing which proves aliens cannot come to earth and are not here now?

Argumentum ad Ignorantiam

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Humans built the pyramids...any other proof they did not...? They will find out how..some people think they may have the answer...just google it. Always aliens with you guys...how do they get the caramel in the caramilk bar...ALIENS...

Prove to me they did it, show me HOW they moved blocks waying TONS to that location, how they made it.

Ufo's in pictures of the crucifixion are only what you want to see..that's all it is. A religious person would see something else.

Sure i see what i want to see, so tell me this, what do you see in this picture?

Was he crucified underwater with jellyfish swimming there? This is just ONE of the many OBVIOUS flying objects/entities in those paintings.

The ancients had no clue as to what they viewed when it came to the sky...they see a meteorite it automatically becomes a message from the Gods.

LOL, please at least do SOME research before sprouting this non-sense, many many discribtions say that they acended from the heavens and INTERACTED with them, do you see yourself talking to a meteorite?

The stars were a big mystery to them..they had no idea they were looking at others suns...so it became something else to them....stars must be Gods in the sky..or something else...it is the product of a civilization that knew nothing about astronomy.

Again do some research, they knew a LOT about the stars, how to track them and that they where certainly NOT GODS.

Again you are only seeing what you want..nothing more nothing else.

OK, one example for you, please tell me what YOU see in this that could resemble ANYTHING earthlike from that time.

These where found in Italy.

Why is there no proof of this planet? You believe a lost civilization knew something that science/astronomy cannot see. No one sees this planet...not even maturer astronomers but they apparently knew and you take this as fact....you have faith...just like the religious has faith. So tell me what makes God not real but aliens and ancient civilization real. They have their pictures of God and angels, do you take those as fact?

Sorry but this has nothing to do with faith, only untill recently they found a 10th object in our solar system outside jupiter!
Link to NASA article, witch turned out to be a ball of gas. So who knows what else we didnt see! It's not that we did not have good telescopes before 2005!

You stopped caring because of one thing...believers have feeble evidence at best. Come to us with something that cannot be denied. Your ignorance of everything ancient shows...do you have a degree in archeology? Do you have a degree in ancient art? You taking what others say and using it as evidence...you do not research for yourself. I am not talking about reading webpages, watching YouTube vids or reading others blogs..go out there and do you own research.

LOL, i don't do research myself? Seems you know me so well. No it's because people like you come and say: Humans build the pyramids PERIOD. Where is your proof? How did they do it? We DONT know, simple. I cannot give you hard facts, but neither can you! Give me hard facts about ANYTHING i asked in my first post, then you convinced me! But i already know you can't.

Do you have a degree in archeology? Do you have a degree in ancient art? First you claim that "You see what you want to see" and now we need a degree to form a OPINION about something? Please stick to one story.

I did and opened my eyes.

I was once a believer now I know better.

You know better to what? Believe the MSM? Close your eyes and mindlessly believe what is been said to you? LOL What are you doing on a 'conpiracy site' with that mindset? NOTHING here is proven! All are theories, stories and people's opinions, this clearly is not the place for you because NOBODY ever shown conclusive prove about anything said here.
edit on 31-10-2011 by Required01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

A little angry it seems, by the way it's weighing not waying...

If you cannot take the time to learn to spell why should anything you say be taken seriously.

Yet again...another believer refutes everything by offering nothing...

Look you can keep believing in fairies, witches and other mumbo jumbo...but the fact remains, you people have nothing but your faith to offer us as proof. It is not up to us to prove there is nothing...it is up to you to prove there is something, which you cannot do nor will you ever.

Have fun

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

"there is no law of physics preventing time travel"
reply to post by TheMindWar

Except those which prevent travelling into the past which, of course, is impossible.

As for travelling into the future, astronauts and cosmonauts have done it in increments measurable in seconds. Heck we've all time travelled, relatively speaking.

I'm sure aliens have a few chalkboards on their planet, and have written many a fancy equation upon them and realised that interstellar travel is pointless before first developing the suitable tech.

Which I for one am sure they have.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

post by Morg234
I'm sure aliens have a few chalkboards on their planet, and have written many a fancy equation upon them and realised that interstellar travel is pointless before first developing the suitable tech.

I've said it before but the " laws " of physics are a set of rules of our creation , they sum up our knowledge thus far .
We've only been at serious maths for a few hundred years and I believe only have a small piece of the puzzle , interstellar , intergalactic and maybe even inter-dimensional travel could be possible but we are not advanced enough to understand the maths , give it a couple of hundred years and who knows what will be possible .
edit on 31-10-2011 by gortex because: edit

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Morg234

post by Morg234

I've said it before but the " laws " of physics are a set of rules of our creation , they sum up our knowledge thus far .
We've only been at serious maths for a few hundred years and I believe only have a small piece of the puzzle , interstellar , intergalactic and maybe even inter-dimensional travel could be possible but we are not advanced enough to understand the maths , give it a couple of hundred years and who knows what will be possible .
edit on 31-10-2011 by gortex because: edit

Not exactly - we don't "create" the laws of physics, we discover and understand them through scientific inquiry, not wishful thinking. Let's say the aliens understand quantum mechanics better than we do, or even fully understand it - (unless Einstein wasn't right after all and quantum mechanics is not a good theory) - what makes you think the laws of quantum mechanics wouldn't apply to them? Quantum mechanics allows for a lot of "weird" stuff, yes, but guys like you tend to leave out what quantum mechanics also says: The theorem of no-teleportation, the theorem of no-cloning, the theorem of no-broadcast, the theorem of no-communication - People hear "quantum teleportation" and have no clue what that actually means, but think Star Trek and there you go - advanced civilizations can zip through the Universe through teleportation... uh..no, they can't, not even if their tech is a trillion years ahead of ours. Physics and Math are literally "Universal" - they apply everywhere and to everyone, sorry to disappoint you.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You can't demand disproof of a negative:

What On Earth Makes People Think Aliens Are Not Here?

What on Earth makes people think Giant Spaghetti Monsters are not here?
I demand you prove to me Giant Spaghetti Monsters are not here. If you cannot disprove Giant Spaghetti Monsters are not here, they must be here.

Logical failure of the first degree.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Required01
OK, one example for you, please tell me what YOU see in this that could resemble ANYTHING earthlike from that time.

Looks like a couple of people to me!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
the only reason i can possibly think of are the ones who fake it, the skeptics or the ones who make a joke about it are the ones making non believers out of the ones who havent seen the undeniable evidence. its sad really. the truth is right in front of them yet they claim theres no clear evidence for them to believe in.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Don't both trying to convince them OP
total waste of time IMO

You would need multiple threads to link it up for the dummies, let them find the truth themselves if they really want to know, enough evidence has been leaked/missed for them to put in the research hours and find out the truth for themselves, i couldn't do it my self tbh i don't think any of us believer who have put in the time & effort to actually study & research for "many years" could convince any non believer in a month let alone a day/post on here, it needs to be linked up for them, beyond just videos & recent history, its everywhere in our history right from the birth of civilization

Personally i really don't care or wish to make anyone believe, they need to wake up first before anyone attempts to enlighten them i think, otherwise its like showing your kid sister how to build a pc, sometimes they just aint clever enough to understand what your telling them, i guess its that saying, you wouldn't know it if it hit you in the face...

If they want to believe we are unique or we are the most advanced in the universe then thats fine, let them live in that fairy tales and get left behind, its only going to shock them even more when THEY want to be know & recognised, in our life time i believe we will see this day, and get the last laugh

Do your research none believers, becuae where not going to do it for you, heres some thing to ponder on, and maybe research in the mean time... it takes a long time to take it all all and research them all to get the bigger picture, it takes years in fact, but im sure if you really want to know the truth and our true history then you will put in the time & effort in your research,

Ok some thing to get you started, firstly to have a good think about using common sense & LOGIC

Out of all those videos/pic/story's million & million & millions of them now from hundreds of years ONLY ONE needs to be real, just one!

Out of the billion & billion of galaxy know to us, that we can see in the visible universe, IE what our telescopes can see... and there are way more out there that we can't see, it quite large lol

Earth is not unique! life is not unique! in fact its very common, and so are earth like planets

There are galaxy's far older then ours, which mean earth like planets too, up to a million years older then ours

We know one day it maybe possible to bend space, worm holes, and other means of faster then light travel, it is possible, and will one day be possible, how long who knows

look how far our tech has come in just 50yrs even 20yrs, in 2000yrs even, there are civilizations out there FOR SURE, its literally impossible for there not to be, so there are civilization out there thousands if not million of years older then us /advanced. i doubt there still using fossil fuels lol

A MILLION YEARS MORE ADVANCED! wow thats quite some time ahead

Now some more things for you to link up,

Dolly the sheep, what was dolly the sheep?

Where did we get those 2 whole cromesomes from over night? where is the missing link in our evolution? why can't we build the pyramids today? not sure if most people are aware but most of tho's stones are far bigger then what the biggest land cranes on earth can lift today never mind in the sand, 5 times more then what we can lift today in some case, never mind the extreme accuracy they are built at, which is far more accurate then modern day telescopes, which are extremely accurate engineering, so RESEARCH ancient structures which people just out of caves apparently built with copper tools & vines... and GODS, SUN GODS & RA who they say taught them everything and "helped" them build them,

Sheeeshhh, I knew this would be to much of a challenge, i can't be bothered to go on explaining any more, sorry, even just highlighting what to research for the none believers is a hell of a task, its alot of info folks, alot of information to research

So make a start on thos above and maybe someone else can highlight some thing to help you guys link it up for yourselves, god luck

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead

Looks like a couple of people to me!

Anything earthlike from that time?

Yes, how about two hunters , both holding a bow, wearing animal fur on their head (see the bristles?) . Just like many tribes still do today...

How again is this undeniable proof of aliens on earth?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

A little angry it seems, by the way it's weighing not waying...

If you cannot take the time to learn to spell why should anything you say be taken seriously.

Yet again...another believer refutes everything by offering nothing...

Look you can keep believing in fairies, witches and other mumbo jumbo...but the fact remains, you people have nothing but your faith to offer us as proof. It is not up to us to prove there is nothing...it is up to you to prove there is something, which you cannot do nor will you ever.

Have fun

Oh look he's also a spelling nazi as well as ignorant,

Again you have not done your research my friend, because of your lack of intelligence you some how think there is a link with IQ & grammar, not so my friend, see how poor your judgement is? is it any wonder your missing something right in front of you?

Answer his questions, it just look like a kop out blamed on poor spelling to be fair

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette

I demand you prove to me Giant Spaghetti Monsters are not here. If you cannot disprove Giant Spaghetti Monsters are not here, they must be here.

I agreed your logic failed harder then any logic ive ever read on here tbh

Giant Spaghetti Monsters huh ?

If you can't see the difference between something possible as life elsewhere, which is logical, and something highly impossible made of food, then you lack quite abit of Logic your self id say, a creature "looking" like a Giant Spaghetti Monster however is possible tho i guess, Octopuses could be considered as such, life elsewhere may resemble one also, but one made of spaghetti is highly unlikely for many reasons that i wont go into, so maybe us Logic your self is the answer here i guess

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
Don't both trying to convince them OP
total waste of time IMO

If they want to believe we are unique or we are the most advanced in the universe then thats fine, let them live in that fairy tales and get left behind, its only going to shock them even more when THEY want to be know & recognised, in our life time i believe we will see this day, and get the last laugh

I don't know of any scientist in the fields relevant to the subject, or "Aliens on Earth" non-believers for that matter, that don't believe in life on other planets.

Do your research none believers, becuae where not going to do it for you, heres some thing to ponder on, and maybe research in the mean time... it takes a long time to take it all all and research them all to get the bigger picture, it takes years in fact, but im sure if you really want to know the truth and our true history then you will put in the time & effort in your research,

Research is being done by many people, every single one more qualified than anyone here on ATS. The problem is, you don't like the results.

Ok some thing to get you started, firstly to have a good think about using common sense & LOGIC

Common sense and Logic - I agree, that would be a good start.

Out of all those videos/pic/story's million & million & millions of them now from hundreds of years ONLY ONE needs to be real, just one!

Yes, but it's the job of the one postulating the theory to point out "The One". You just throw something at the wall and see what sticks...that's not how science works.

Out of the billion & billion of galaxy know to us, that we can see in the visible universe, IE what our telescopes can see... and there are way more out there that we can't see, it quite large lol

Earth is not unique! life is not unique! in fact its very common, and so are earth like planets

Undisputed resp. highly likely. BUT, this thread is about Aliens on Earth, not Aliens on their Alien planet.

There are galaxy's far older then ours, which mean earth like planets too, up to a million years older then ours

The oldest discovered Galaxy, UDFj-39546284, (in the Hubble Deep Field) is even approx. 13.2 Billion years old, and that proves exactly what?

We know one day it maybe possible to bend space, worm holes, and other means of faster then light travel, it is possible, and will one day be possible, how long who knows

No, we don't know that. You are confusing theoretical physics with practical application. Yes, Wormholes are cool, but, since you're so good in researching stuff...how about you research how much energy would be required to create a wormhole at will and keeping it stable.. And if you like it or not, the Aliens have the same problem.

look how far our tech has come in just 50yrs even 20yrs, in 2000yrs even, there are civilizations out there FOR SURE, its literally impossible for there not to be, so there are civilization out there thousands if not million of years older then us /advanced. i doubt there still using fossil fuels lol

A MILLION YEARS MORE ADVANCED! wow thats quite some time ahead

All true, and then again, not necessarily. We as humans have come a long way, that is true and our technological development in the last 100 years has been exponential. But we also know that civilizations have a knack for self destruction, just look at all the great civilizations of the last 3,000 years. Also, even on Earth, for whatever reason, some civilizations "remain stuck" in time, just compare let's say Western Europe and the tribes of Papua New Guinea. Europe had constant technological and societal development, Papua didn't, even though humans live there for over 50,000 years.

Dolly the sheep, what was dolly the sheep?
Where did we get those 2 whole cromesomes from over night? where is the missing link in our evolution?

Not sure where you're getting at here..can you elaborate?

why can't we build the pyramids today? not sure if most people are aware but most of tho's stones are far bigger then what the biggest land cranes on earth can lift today never mind in the sand, 5 times more then what we can lift...

We could, there is just no reason for it (other than to prove that we could). The problem is money, not technology.

RESEARCH ancient structures which people just out of caves apparently built with copper tools & vines
Some very smart people are doing that, and they have very good explanations how they built it. Again, you just don't like what they say.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Originally posted by Nicorette

I agreed your logic failed harder then any logic ive ever read on here tbh

Giant Spaghetti Monsters huh ?

If you can't see the difference between something possible as life elsewhere, which is logical, and something highly impossible made of food, then you lack quite abit of Logic your self id say, a creature "looking" like a Giant Spaghetti Monster however is possible tho i guess, Octopuses could be considered as such, life elsewhere may resemble one also, but one made of spaghetti is highly unlikely for many reasons that i wont go into, so maybe us Logic your self is the answer here i guess

No, Nicorette is absolutely correct, but apparently you can't comprehend what she (I guess) is saying.

Logic doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Well, i'm not a native English speaker, and i couldn't care less if you believe me, hence my first reply.
You're just a moron who has NO answers to my questions so you start on personal insults.

Good luck with your life.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

@Required01: I'll try again:

Two Hunters, each wearing a fur cap/hat/"hoody" (notice the bristles?), each holding a bow in their hand.

Just as many tribes still do today. How again does this even remotely resemble a space faring alien?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

@Required01: I'll try again:

Two Hunters, each wearing a fur cap/hat/"hoody" (notice the bristles?), each holding a bow in their hand.

Just as many tribes still do today. How again does this even remotely resemble a space faring alien?

Look, you can 'try' all you want, honestly i couldn't care less what you think. Everybody has an opinion and i respect those yet the person i replied to with those 'examples' does not. He finds it necessary to make fun of people's opinions and that believers are just stupid.

So i pointed to 2 things that i wanted his view on yet he failed to respond to that simply because he can't explain them! So that just proves my point i wanted to make in my first reply to this thread. I'm not here to fight for anyone to believe my 'opinion' it's nothing more then that just my views. If anyone doesn't agree fine but atleast attack the topic and not the poster as he did (not you tho!).

But to get back at your discription, i never saw a spherecal shaped 'see-thrue' head or carcass form that age sorry. It clearly shows a fishbowl like thing over there head without ANY features of an animal head, or any type of hat for that matter. Things they hold in there hands could be anything that's not what makes this picture so different from others. Also the lines around the head indicates to me that it was radiating light, this is how they indicate that in all ancient art/paintings/drawings if something was glowing or emitting light (like the sun or the halo's, etc).

Thanks for replying tho, but i hope you understand that i'm basicly fed-up with 'defending' my own opinion to people that i was replying to. They don't even have respect for a persons opinion, just because i believe that they visited us does not make it true! But to me when i add up a lot of things from the past (witch i did over years of time not a month!) paints the picture of alien visitation.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join