It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reward Offered for the Identity of the Police Officer Who Shot Marine Vet Scott Olsen

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

I say ID the guy and let him personally take responsibility for what he has done, as well as the superiors who ordered him to do so. This is what would happen to me as a tax paying American, I see no reason to discriminate with individuals who work for our government at any level.

reply to post by DragonTattooz
reply to post by muzzleflash

Good job, much respect for standing up for what is right despite the circumstances.

Originally posted by DragonTattooz
If those were actual citizens, every one of them would be charged with a crime, even though only one actually committed a crime. Guilt by association. Every one of those cops who did nothing to stop this, is just as guilty as the one who fired the round.

Yea, I had an issue with "guilt by association" myself.

My employer (a carpenter) got into a fight with one of his friends, he was giving me a ride home and happened to see this guy he had issues with so he got out had a little hissy fit with the guy. All the time I'm just waiting by the car wanting to go home, so this cop shows up to deal with it and after calming the idiots down by asserting to everyone that he was ready to pull his pistol, then he starts the questioning process. Shoot first ask questions later I guess eh?

Eventually he gets around to questioning me, even though all I had been was a bystander up to this point. At this time I was about 17 so I didn't give a #, he asked me if I had any ID so I flat told him "Yea, but I'm not giving to you".

He flat tried to arrest me by charging me with "guilt by association". I went ahead and gave him my ID, but straight told him it was bull# and he was a disgrace for a cop. Now that I'm older and time rolls on I can't do that anymore because I'll be charged with one of a thousand bull# charges like "guilt by association".
edit on 30-10-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join