It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YU55 evidence mounting that it will hit. FEMA test transmission now coincides with a Tsunami alert t

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The "sheeple" are alive and accurately unaware of the nonsense proffered on this forum. Curiously, which has been more demonstrably accurate-conventional wisdom of the last couple thousand years or nonsense predictions on this forum? The answer to that is unfortunately hard to comprehend for some.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Oh I'm sure this will fade in the OP's (and the rest of the eminent doomers) memory
and there will be a new OMG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! thread flurry in about, well, now.

Yup, I think it's already published.

OP should come out of his bunker by midnight I suppose and make a statement.

Deep breath in...hold....... and wait.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Thank you for being the THIRD person to notice my mistake and I will be paying closer attention to the ammount of time my finger strikes the zero key...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Can I ask if someone would be generous enough to just boil this down to the main bullet points for me? I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm all that scientifically inclined and in looking at all of the different posts with big red "X's" and manuals and coordinates, it's all just very confusing and scary when you don't really understand what you're looking at.

I get that there are various "events" taking place within a short period of time; close enough for one to connect the dots and theorize the possibility that they're all linked and, in actuality, preparing for a chain reaction event. But what I don't understand from everything I've read is WHERE does everyone think this huge rock might hit and what are the prevalent theories about tomorrow's broadcast test at 2pm EST? Where, exactly, is that "X" I've seen on so many posts?

Thanks to anyone kind enough to take pity on a tired and slightly concerned fellow poster...

Timidgal

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

as you have already stated pertaining to all of the separate events correlating on November 9th as far as the "X" mark is concerned others connected the tsunami projection exercise on found on page 25 Here and the large red 'X' marked here-

for additional information I would check this thread out as it pretty much sums up what you are asking as to your primary questioning:YU55 - November 8th, 9th, 10th, Big Red X & Tsunami Training

I personally think when all of these individual exercises/events are viewed next to one another side by side correlating with the political unrest of Iran/Israel/Usa & Yu55 all bunched together it definitely has me on guard and thinking twice.

Hope this helped timidgal.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by mockrock

I think you should do some research into conspiracies that turned out to be true.. This not as wild as it may seem.

Please provide one example of a "true" conspiracy that involved deliberately crashing a celestial body into the Earth.

One shot deal with this one cupcake.. But after 9/11 anything is possible..

Except, apparently, using an asteroid as a weapon.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Where, exactly, is that "X" I've seen on so many posts?

The red "X" is an error message on Google Earth:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everything else is a combination of fear mongering and ignorance.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
At what point does...

...the thread headline: YU55 evidence mounting that it will hit. FEMA test transmission now coincides with a Tsunami alert ....

....get discussed, now? AFTER the fact?

Please.....continue.....

(bearing in mind that the aforementioned "FEMA test transmission(s)" are now going to occur, in the USA, AFTER the asteroid 2005 YU55 has passed, without incident?? On the 9th November, in the USA timezones...)

....continue to discuss and such......

edit on Wed 9 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It missed just like i predicted it would

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

Didn't have time to respond until now but yes, it helped immensely PerfectPerception. Thanks for taking the time to reply to my query!

TG

edit on 11/9/2011 by timidgal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devestator
It missed just like i predicted it would

what? It missed? Well that can't be right, you'd better check your numbers again.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Glad to have been of some service,your welcome.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
please move into [HOAX] forum

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
After multiple other asteroids and comets didn't hit, and then ELEnin broke up and nothing came of it, you'd think people might want to at least say to themselves, "Well, there are thousands of potentially hazardous (eventually) NEOs potentially, so perhaps I should take a skeptical, cautious approach rather than letting my intuited sense of dread and doom lead me to believe THIS will be the ONE that finally hits." But that just never happens.

Not judging. Just an observation. To each their own. Peace.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

What a major fail. Hopefully you've learned something about how one loses all credibility within a community from posting such a ridiculous thread.

IRM

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Originally posted by mockrock
What drives conspiracy is lying governments

Then how do you explain the amateur data which confirms the official orbit?

As a follow-up, the actual trajectory agreed with the previously determined official and amateur encounter trajectory:

Surprise, surprise, amateurs can and do determine the orbits of asteroids and would know if the government were lying.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out that this particular post was an epic fail as we seem to all still be here alive and well in 2012 nearly a year after we should have been wiped out by the predicted tsunami.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join