It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YU55 evidence mounting that it will hit. FEMA test transmission now coincides with a Tsunami alert t

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by mockrock

You actually debunked yourself as well (although many others have, since your OP).

In your OP, you linked this:

unesdoc.unesco.org...

Its title: "A Pacific-wide Tsunami Warning and Communication Exercise"

They are not going to call it

"Day of panic you may all die due to the large Tsunami caused by the asteroid strike"

Calling it an exercise normalizes the unusual, they will be able to move troops.. Not debunked.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

you got a star, my man

please post your vids of intergalactic alien hand to hand combat. seriously, you aren't thinking of taking on those freakishly strong ETs on your own, are you?

nice trick thread for halloween, guys.

It will more likely hit our moon, if at all.

yu55 0.0022au
moon 0.0026au

We can relax. Somebody took out elenin, right?

edit on 30-10-2011 by reject because: au figures

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I see you still do not understand the concept of *preparedness training*.

Calling it an exercise normalizes the unusual, they will be able to move troops...

No, the majority of the people who speak English and are educated understand what an "exercise" or "drill" is and what it means.

And no, they are not going to "move troops" as part of this.....it is best thought of a "virtual test" if that helps to understand. It is a "thought exercise", and the people involved practice as if all the things are being put into motion, such as actually moving equipment around, and providing emergency crews, etc.

It is "pretend".....that's what it means to practice a large-scale event of this type. You don't waste resources by actually corralling everything into motion as if it were real-life.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

They are not going to call it "Day of panic you may all die due to the large Tsunami caused by the asteroid strike" Calling it an exercise normalizes the unusual, they will be able to move troops.. Not debunked.

Or if your bizarre theory were true........"they" wouldn't say jack about any exercises at all would they?

Why do you think they have published details of these exercises?........could it be that they are just exercises?

When all of this is proven to be bunk, are you going to come back here and admit that your theory was nothing more than fear mongering, and that the people you accuse of not being truthful, were in fact right all along and were indeed telling the truth?...................................or are you just going to ignore this thread and move onto the next outlandish conspiracy theory?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Has anyone downloaded the pdf in the OP?

unesco pdf

If so could you post the file.

When I try to even read the file it contains many errors making it hard to get past the first few pages.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
reply to post by Pauligirl

[color=dodgerblue]I think that some people want a 'doomsday' event to happen so badly that they are willing to listen to a bunch of wackos on youtube instead of cold hard facts and scientific data.

The

REALITY

is

that many of us are convinced from

1. reliable Biblical prophecies [given that a hundred or so about Christ coming as a suffering servant the first time were fulfilled to the letter];

2. abundant military and government whistle blowers;

3. 100's of consistent dreams and visions across the globe from a wide diversity of cultures and ages;

4. graphs of various trends;

5. life after death experiencers;

6. tribal cultures' predictions;

7. Intelligence agent narratives;

8. the satanic Marxist globalists in charge of the planet for at least the last 60-110 years own stated goals, strategies, plans, methods increasingly overtly DEMONSTRATED . . .

. . .

all indicate an unprecedented time on the near horizon.

And NOT a time of sweetness and light.

Some of us just happen to believe that being MORE AWARE, informed and perceptive would likely leave individuals, families and neighborhoods

BETTER PREPARED

and LESS vulnerable

and

LESS like deer caught in the headlights of a 90 mph Mack truck.

However, for those with a death grip on the status quo . . . please avoid allowing me to disturb y'all's slumber.

Sleep on.
edit on 30/10/2011 by BO XIAN because: trying to fix centering of images

edit on 30/10/2011 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/10/2011 by BO XIAN because: delete a redundant word

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Sorry.... I think its all bull#. Every prediction in the last year on this site has been bs.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Has there ever been a natural disaster to occur that was known about and kept secret and where tests were done to try and prepare for it?

Nope, can't think of any.

Without any precedence, there is no reason to believe in a need to keep this stuff secret. The rock from space will pass by us like all the rest.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I haven't heard about 2011 TK7 HItting elenin or it's Debris. Can someone explain why only the wise seen 2011 TK7 then it was shut down/classified. TK7 Anyone?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ndnwotah

Elenin did not hit 2010 TK7.

TK7 is a "Trojan" asteroid.

2010 TK7: The First Earth Trojan Asteroid

A Trojan asteroid essentially shares its orbit with a planet and has an almost identical orbital period. When viewed from the planet, the asteroid appears to oscillate about one of the stable points in front of, or behind, the planet. Thousands of Trojan asteroids are known to share Jupiter's orbit, and others have been found sharing orbits with Neptune and with Mars.

Comet Elenin simply did not survive the heat from its close approach to the Sun, at perihelion.

Its trajectory took it in as close as approximately the same distance as Mercury orbits the Sun....after that encounter, it was not a cohesive "comet" as such any more.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by ndnwotah

Elenin did not hit 2010 TK7.

TK7 is a "Trojan" asteroid.

2010 TK7: The First Earth Trojan Asteroid

A Trojan asteroid essentially shares its orbit with a planet and has an almost identical orbital period. When viewed from the planet, the asteroid appears to oscillate about one of the stable points in front of, or behind, the planet. Thousands of Trojan asteroids are known to share Jupiter's orbit, and others have been found sharing orbits with Neptune and with Mars.

Comet Elenin simply did not survive the heat from its close approach to the Sun, at perihelion.

Its trajectory took it in as close as approximately the same distance as Mercury orbits the Sun....after that encounter, it was not a cohesive "comet" as such any more.

Thankx for the info. Now i can rest tonite.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

The

REALITY

is

that many of us are convinced from

1. reliable Biblical prophecies [given that a hundred or so about Christ coming as a suffering servant the first time were fulfilled to the letter];

3. 100's of consistent dreams and visions across the globe from a wide diversity of cultures and ages;

5. life after death experiencers;

6. tribal cultures' predictions;

8. the satanic Marxist globalists in charge of the planet for at least the last 60-110 years own stated goals, strategies, plans, methods increasingly overtly DEMONSTRATED . . .

. . .

all indicate an unprecedented time on the near horizon.

And NOT a time of sweetness and light.

Some of us just happen to believe that being MORE AWARE, informed and perceptive would likely leave individuals, families and neighborhoods

BETTER PREPARED

and LESS vulnerable

and

LESS like deer caught in the headlights of a 90 mph Mack truck.

However, for those with a death grip on the status quo . . . please avoid allowing me to disturb y'all's slumber.

Sleep on.
I lumped these arguments together because of religious overtones

Nature of myths
Mythology
Typical characteristics
The main characters in myths are usually gods, supernatural heroes and humans.As sacred stories, myths are often endorsed by rulers and priests and closely linked to religion or spirituality. In the society in which it is told, a myth is usually regarded as a true account of the remote past. In fact, many societies have two categories of traditional narrative, "true stories" or myths, and "false stories" or fables. Myths generally take place in a primordial age, when the world had not yet achieved its current form, and explain how the world gained its current form and how customs, institutions and taboos were established.
ring any bells?

edit on 30-10-2011 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
1. reliable Biblical prophecies

Sorry, I stopped reading here.

Get some sleep, mate. I think being "awake" is messing some of you guys up.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

unesdoc.unesco.org...

They are preparing for a major tsunami, could it be a coincidence on the same day as the test broadcast.

This grows more alarming all of this is linked.. the deliberate fear stoked up by ELENIN.. we are being prepared for disaster.

The FEMA test will not be a test.. YU55 is going to hit, they revised it size 3 times, until it doubled from the original, if they get the size wrong then what about the trajectory. If they thought it was a smaller object, perhaps they also thought it was further away.. if the mass is different and mass effects trajectory..

The only fear stoked by ELENIN was amongst simple minded people on boards like these. We aren't being prepared for anything there was no mass fear or hysteria over ELENIN.

The predicted trajectory could be wrong but it would appear we have a little wiggle room on this one. We have had for closer calls come in at 3400 miles this is projected to be about 201,000 miles out.

People like the OP are the ones that do the deliberate fear stoking with posts like these.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Way to go MockRock.. ELEnin has been proven to be an epic fail, and so this is the new ELEnin doom and gloom. Luckily for most of us, we were all warned another misinterpreted theory would arise.

Why am I not believing anything you've posted? Because it is poorly researched, and a flimsy guess on your part.. thanks for fear mongering. Great thread
I'm out.

31b

ETA: YouTube is not, will never be, a credited source.. it is literally classified, and categorized with Wikipedia (you mentioned YouTube earlier in this thread as a "source").
edit on 30-10-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I've read through the post and have seen a few remarks regarding the big red x, i know in other threads regarding this asteroid/comet/space station/ELE/Nib..no/intelligent controlled "meh".
The big red X is a load error, generally caused by an overlay not loading correctly, or just a plain error lol.
Can someone plug me back in? wheres the flouride? aspartame?

Anyone?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
55 MILLION TONS of Asteroid Hurled between our Earth and our Moon

IF it were to wonder off its course even just alittle, could get caught up in earth or luna gravity and impact equiv to 65 tons of nuclear/atom bombs!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I am freaking now

first eleNIN

now this

if they are off just a bit in their calculations....

no wonder the ems and tsunami drill were set up

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

IF it were to wonder off its course even just alittle, could get caught up in earth or luna gravity.....

Firstly, when an object is orbiting the Sun as this one is, it doesn't "wander off its course". It has a great deal of velocity, and that means it has a great deal of momentum and kinetic energy.

Which is also why it won't "get caught up in earth or luna gravity" either. It is moving too fast, with too much energy (relative speed to either Earth or Moon). Its relative velocity to Earth is well above that needed to escape Earth's gravitational attraction ("escape velocity").

• NASA Info: (2005 YU55) Classification: Apollo [NEO, PHA]
  • Close Approach Date : 2011-Nov-08
  • Miss Distance (AU) : 0.0022
  • Miss Distance (LD) : 0.8
  • Estimated Diameter* : 110 m – 240 m (Note, revised upwards as it neared, and better measurements made)
  • H (mag) : 21.9
  • Relative Velocity (km/s) : 13.72

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov

www.2012honduras.com...

So, point there is its relative velocity.....this, as it passes us: 13.72 kilometers per second.

Earth's minimum escape velocity is 11.2 km/sec.

www.qrg.northwestern.edu...

Universe Today article has animated GIF of 2005 YU55 passing by

• posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:53 AM
    link   
    reply to post by ProudBird

Excellent reply, Star for you!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join