It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YU55 evidence mounting that it will hit. FEMA test transmission now coincides with a Tsunami alert t

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Let it happen......The world would be a better place.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

yeah I wondered that about the Warning from the Benevolents thread,.
and look at how that nonsense carried on

edit on 30-10-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I will F&G for u OP.

Fake and G*y

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Keep in mind, today we have zero contingency plans to stop this from happening. Its not a matter of IF but WHEN. I am not saying that this one will hit us but it should serve as a wake-up call to humanity. We live in a galactic shooting gallery.

Actually, it's because we live in a comparatively boring area of space that the human race has existed for this long at all. The large gas giants in our solar system have the effect of clearing up most of the objects from the Koiper Belt and Oort Cloud that could threaten us, and we are tracking many of the near earth objects with increasing accuracy. But in the end, if one of those lumps of rock wants us, there's nothing we can do about it. So pour yourself some wine, put your favourite song on, and stop fretting

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
YU55 will pass within 202,000 miles of the Earth on November 8th. All projections indicate that it isn't going to hit the planet. (I am not persuaded by suggestions that NASA is simply lying about this, as other astronomers the world over would have to be lying as well. I accept the possibility, but I will not act or proceed as if it were true.)

During this close approach, we'll be able to learn a lot more about its rate of spin and composition. That will enable us to better determine whether it will be a threat in the future when it comes back around. But the scientific consensus at this time is that it poses no danger to the Earth during this approach. Until I see compelling evidence to the contrary, that's what I'm going to regard as the most probable outcome.

We'll see after these dates pass, though.

Just my two cents. Peace.

Hi Ace,

Just curious, when you state all projections and scientific consensus, do you reference to NASA? It's not ironic!

Because I've read lots about this and everybody seem to refer to NASA?

IMO, Nasa can't be trust on this kind of stuff... Of course the bigger line, yeah.. But on the real truth, size and real direction (in case of possible earth hit) is anyone here think that NASA will not lies on that?

My point here, I'm not a astronomer... I made some search on Google...But is there on ATS, any members with access to real information from a third party source? Astronomer, small searcher agencies, any third party contact which may be able to observer this asteroid an provide complementary information?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Actually I'm now a bit puzzled, has any body got a downloaded archive page of this,

neo.jpl.nasa.gov... updated today and the quoted size is 400mtrs and a sphere. Space weather.com still has the YU55 as 200mtrs.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
It is beyond me, how this topic has gotten beyond page 1.? I know I have posted, along with others about this asteroid in many ELEnin threads and no one blinked an eye about it being closer. Is there that many people out there with a death wish?
Keep wishing, this one, while close, will be nothing more than ELEnin has come to pass.
Relax and enjoy your Family and LIFE.

ELEnin was never the event, it was the distraction ! It was named to create fear... They knew ELE would get us all worried ! A comet named with the abbreviation for extinction level event ! This was design not coincidence.

Forget the Denver bunker the leaders of APEC will be in Hawaii on the 9th November..

Watch the APEC promo video here...

www.youtube.com...

and Obama will be there too.. Alarm bells anyone ! Underground military bases in Hawaii ..

The 'Leaders Week" www.apec2011.gov...

This is where our leaders will be on the 9th November ! Its perfect... away from the angry population. If the base is deep enough underground it doesn't matter that they are on a seemingly vulnerable island.

Apologies for the long quote below but it is important.

"The Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, or APEC, is a 21-member association of economies from the Asia-Pacific region working together to advance regional economic integration and prosperity, according to APEC's web site. At least 10,000 attendees are expected, including many heads of state such as President Obama, plus a host of security personnel. And that's not all: the APEC meetings are magnets for protestors, with many thousands gathering at past APEC conferences. Overall at least 20,000 attendees, protestors, and security personnel are expected.

"One thing to consider," said John Lindelow, owner of Travel Hawaii, "is that for security reasons APEC is not telling anyone WHERE the main APEC events will actually be held. Several sites have been suggested by speculators, including the Hawaii Convention Center, the Ko Olina Resort, Camp Smith in Aiea, and the East-West Center." Thus traffic could be tied up unexpectedly as large motorcades go from Waikiki, where most delegates are staying, to meeting sites around Oahu. The Hawaii Convention Center may be ruled out because it has a huge amount of glass, and security experts believe a bomb -- even if detonated a good distance away -- could cause shards of glass to rain down on attendees.

"We are advising tourists NOT to stay in Waikiki from November 6 to 13," said Lindelow. The outer islands of Maui, Kauai, Lanai, Molokai, and Big Island are not expected to be impacted by APEC, except if traveling through Honolulu airport which will be busier and more security-conscious than normal."

www.marketwire.com...

edit on 30-10-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

NASA not the most trustworthy source ! It's a propaganda machine !

So when absolutely nothing happens, and the information that NASA has released proves to be correct, whilst your information turns out to be fear mongering nonsense..........you will no doubt come back here to re-evaluate your opinion of NASA.........yes?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
So the world leaders are gathered on an island which we have to stay the hell away from between the 9th-13th November... coinciding with an emergency 'test' broadcast.. flyby of YU55.. whilst a Unesco Tsunami test 9-10th November..

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

NASA not the most trustworthy source ! It's a propaganda machine !

So when absolutely nothing happens, and the information that NASA has released proves to be correct, whilst your information turns out to be fear mongering nonsense..........you will no doubt come back here to re-evaluate your opinion of NASA.........yes?

Read the last post on coincidences that day.. and think.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There are other meteor around that time period.

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

I tried to pull a orbit diagrams and NASA is locking me out

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

ELEnin was never the event, it was the distraction

Sigh..... The comet was named after the man who discovered it. Period.

It was named to create fear...

No, it was because of imbeciles on the Internet who promoted the nonsense.

2005 YU55 will not impact Earth, nor the Moon.

And, this thread stands as testament to the exact thing being claimed about "creating fear".

Intelligent and rational people can see through this new try at *stirring the pot*. What's more, since the Opening Post of this thread, it has been completely debunked. This latest is just an apparently self-serving attempt to "bump" it again, as the dates of 2005 YU55's closest approach are coming up soon.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

ELEnin was never the event, it was the distraction

Sigh..... The comet was named after the man who discovered it. Period.

It was named to create fear...

No, it was because of imbeciles on the Internet who promoted the nonsense.

2005 YU55 will not impact Earth, nor the Moon.

And, this thread stands as testament to the exact thing being claimed about "creating fear".

Intelligent and rational people can see through this new try at *stirring the pot*. What's more, since the Opening Post of this thread, it has been completely debunked. This latest is just an apparently self-serving attempt to "bump" it again, as the dates of 2005 YU55's closest approach are coming up soon.

Nothing has been debunked, its not about creating fear.. it could very well be about saving lives! Intelligent and rational people can see through all the debunking nonsense.. Read the facts of what is happening on this day and then ask as an 'intelligent' person is there a high chance something big is going to happen?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Read the last post on coincidences that day.. and think.

And that answers my question how?

NASA says - this comet is harmless and nothing will happen

You say - there is evidence (although you haven't provided any) that this comet will hit Earth, you also state that NASA is a "propaganda machine"

I put it to you that NASA is far more reliable than you are........and this will be proved in the coming days/weeks.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I find the theory interesting, so we'll see. There does seem to be a lot of coincidences here but I guess it's just a waiting game now.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If there was another object following directly behind would scientists notice? A smaller object, of course, like a ship.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
They might just be using YU55 as a reference to create a 'real' time scenario. Altering the accurate calculations, to create a fictional situation. Saying to themselves, "what if?" and using that to better their preparation for an impending disaster. I do not think YU55 will hit us.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
If there was another object following directly behind would scientists notice? A smaller object, of course, like a ship.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Don't believe aliens have visited this planet.. Its just one the tricks they throw in to discredit other theories.. So I wouldn't worry about a ship following YU55 .. focus on Yu55 itself.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You actually debunked yourself as well (although many others have, since your OP).

In your OP, you linked this:

unesdoc.unesco.org...

Its title: "A Pacific-wide Tsunami Warning and Communication Exercise"

Date range 9 - 10 November, 2011.

Then you just went to great lengths to attempt to draw a false conclusion and assumption based on a conference scheduled in Hawai'i for about the same time. (Because of the planned Presidential visit to coincide?)

In the OP, the contention was that it was "not a drill".....none of that makes any sense whatsoever.

Drills are a method used to test communications networks and to practice the organizational skills necessary in the event of natural disasters or other catastrophes. That is why it is also called an *exercise*. It is nothing but a form of training and preparedness, since natural disasters, by definition, are unpredictable.

IF (as the point) the *Powers That Be* know about an "impact" and are withholding....it makes zero sense to conduct an exercise on the same date as the alleged "impact"! These exercises and drills do not involve the general public.....only those agencies tasked with the actual response to a real disaster or emergency.

In any event, as was noted in posts above, the JPL Small Body Database was recently updated...all to merely refine to a greater degree of accuracy the specifics of the asteroid, and its orbital trajectory. The fact that when it passes near the Earth/Moon it will be above the plane of the ecliptic of our orbit has not changed.

Think of it as railroad tracks that almost converge....or better yet, one set of tracks is at a higher elevation and crosses over the other set down below. The trains on those separate tracks will never collide with one another.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zirckull

Did you read my post in its entirety? I said, "I am not persuaded by suggestions that NASA is simply lying about this, as other astronomers the world over would have to be lying as well. I accept the possibility, but I will not act or proceed as if it were true."

As for astronomers other than NASA sharing this consensus:

www.news.cornell.edu...

Or does Arecibo not count because it's funded and managed under the National Science Foundation? (Note that this would mean Cornell University, the NSF, NASA, astronomers around the world capable of peer reviewing and disputing these findings, and multiple other people and organizations would have to be lying or remaining mum along with NASA.)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join