It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YU55 evidence mounting that it will hit. FEMA test transmission now coincides with a Tsunami alert t

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
latest images in, suggest its gonna be a close call..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa1e0970d5db.jpg[/atsimg]

in this thread the guy runs a simulation to show what would happen IF yu55 were to hit earth..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29/10/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

so it really sounds like even if it hit it would not be that big a deal. Wonder what happens if it hit the moon.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Hope not ..

xD

Some extreme possibility here, videos are very informing ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any changing of moon orbit or similar have strong influence on Earth ..

Think it be closer to moon from that NASA animation or picture, because Earth gravitation pull ..

edit on 29-10-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

so it really sounds like even if it hit it would not be that big a deal. Wonder what happens if it hit the moon.

well seeing as the from nasa eyes on the sky program estimates it will pass 198,000 miles from earth, and the moon will be 248,000 miles from earth.. the possibility of it hitting the moon rather than earth are surely greater?
edit on 29/10/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

Nothing is going to happen. -.-

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Probably another one like this

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

If you happened to be looking at the Moon at exactly the right time you may see something, a wee 'explosion' - and afterwards a new, tiny, crater. But with the Moon currently a waxing crescent, the odds are any impact won't even be visible.

Not that it's at all likely anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Not to say this sort of stuff couldn't happen, we all must eventually prepare if we wish to continue exist, but NASA has this logged as a Condition 3 hazard, a rather boring category im afraid.

But look and take note:-

1.FEMA doing a test - we have OWS getting increasingly violent
2.During OWS NY we had a terrorist scare involving Iranian terrorists(or tourists lol) against a saudi dip, a U.S ally. China, Russia and N.Korea are all allies to Iran.
3.China is buying most of the U.S debt to mock the ex-superpower.
4.Now its gone big time with vets in Oakland included in the casualties of OWS CA
5.Global financial crisis - the dollar is in everyones pocket, think about the implications of that statement
6.Where there is a distraction (protesters) theres a threat, a protester carrying arms or a bomb, a large group of people, think back to J.F.Kennedy, police are violent cause they know too well the potentials.
7.Mesage from an outsider (UK) cool down or get white hot and prepare to die for your voice, this would then be civil war, the future is in your hands, how bad do you want that change?
8.If the authorities feel its going that way, in comes Martial law, bye bye election
9. they need to depopulate the U.S, what better way than to cause hell amongst the young and unemployed by shotting them for petty mistermeaners, means reduce crime rate,reduce unemployment,means reducing social security hand outs, means less debt.
10.If your protesting your not generating money for the economy, you just made yourself disposable, part of the problem, easy solution.

Oh by the way, it wont just be the U.S, but we dont get TV tests to scare monger us all into submission or the opposite. also big problems at home, is a good excuse to bring troops home. They know the decisions that will be made without your voice will cause widespread disorder and violence, its all part of the grand plan of things.

my advice is don't fall for it and neither be submissive to the government but instead fight with an intellectual approach that doesn't cost the country more debt, that way you win and they lose. It's all about regaining power to the people, but doing it the Egyptian , Libyan, Tunisian or Syrian way will only cause more control and heartache in the west which i don't think we're ready for and neither are we in the same position.

EDIT: forgot to mention, goto youtube and review all the recent FEMA infomericals, THEY are looking at OWS supporters as terrorists, they are merely waiting for leaders of OWS to spring up.
edit on 29-10-2011 by technologicalsingularity because: blah

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What is funny out there and I can feel it inside you ATSers, it seems like you always need a rational explanation that can save you from looking at some facts, even how catastrophic it may seems. The fact I see many "save us Phage" is, in my opinion a proof of fear.

When you will consider that everything which happens, even how crazy or enlightening it seems, is here for a reason, you will loose your fear guys.

Life will not stay still as it has been since 10 last years, believe it or not. It is not fear-mongering (it would be a personal assumption) but rather a part of a bigger whole and entire process which is called evolution of a specie.

The second you will start to truly consider and at last understand this, worries will be gone. It is because the knowledge you need to get from this experience here that you chose to live (but do not remember in some case obviously) is not yet acquired.

I must tell you although that we are the ones who are the strongest and the best at the task which is being presented to us considering how many events, things and all did, do and will happen in short amount of time, ladies and gentlemen.

Much peace and love on your path, it is vital to it,

Namaste,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Makes you wonder why nasa sent a satellite up to study weather patterns?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Hello from the UK , India. I quite agree with your comment. There's nothing wrong with preparation and from what i can gather there is no OWS support here, we are the one's that will continue existence that are not the elite, LOL they need diversity. but a site that incites and develops a sense of preparation and a non-threating survivalist focus is not a threat to the authorities. They see us as more a group of people worldwide that will persist regardless.

Those that don't scenario prepare, i.e with rational explanations or play down . p.s i didn't play down issues more shed light on what is likely the cause, and probably in India too with your ohh so friendly neighbour.

I love India, beautiful place.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

Will there be a Heroic CME to the rescue?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnoyingOrangeX

Wow that freak avatar is worth a star...I may never look at an orange the same way again (;

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Potentially Hazardous Asteroid,a quote from CBS news source on the appoaching Asteroid,scary to me

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

Wow that freak avatar is worth a star...I may never look at an orange the same way again (;

Search for Annoying orange on youtube xD

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Even more disturbing.......

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Phage hasn't chimed in!!! OH my god! This can only mean he hasn't found any evidence to prove you wrong or debunk anything! YU55 is going to hit us or the moon and the SHTF on Nov. 9th, 2011!!!

Puhlease!
edit on 10/29/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh

Wow!

I'm not a religious man.
But if you are out there...

Save us Phage!

You guys can't think for yourselves ?

Does phage have to teach you all everything?

Look how reliant , you all are on others to get your knowledge when you could get it yourselves .

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa1e0970d5db.jpg[/atsimg]

woohoo,

thats darn close - doesnt the moon have gra vi tyyy??

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The pdf has planning going back to early this year at least, the asteroids orbit would have been known at least five years, and the applet has been showing the track for a long time, enough to have a good look. It will be close to Earth in April 2021 (0.024 au) If anything, it is Mars that could be clobbered going by the applet, in 2023, or Jan 28th 2027. But 200mtrs is big enough to do some serious damage, but not this time. So YU55 could be considered 'pesky'.
The backtrack data has it being nearer Earth and the Moon in the past, time to get Bruce Willis up there.
edit on 29-10-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Source

[color=dodgerblue]YU55 is not going to hit us.

Although classified as a potentially hazardous object, 2005 YU55 poses no threat of an Earth collision over at least the next 100 years. However, this will be the closest approach to date by an object this large that we know about in advance and an event of this type will not happen again until 2028 when asteroid (153814) 2001 WN5 will pass to within 0.6 lunar distances.

[color=dodgerblue]YU55 will be 239,356 kilometers from the moon and 324,627 kilometers from the earth at it's closest approach. Those distances are close in cosmic terms. But not close enough to be a danger.

Not everything is a conspiracy. Stop fearmongering.

Seriously.
edit on 29-10-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join