It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YU55 evidence mounting that it will hit. FEMA test transmission now coincides with a Tsunami alert t

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
edit on 6-11-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Gee some really are A$$ kissers of Phage, as one person posted here, you're silly

Either way some are getting paranoid so this shows how some are really like crazy people, you hear about an asteroid and now prepare for the bunker/ However, objects passing near the Earth happen rather often, so matching our orbit is quite possible for future cases!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
the crystal skulls will all be together per prophecy in LA on 11/11/2011

my guess is YU-55 pounds down off the LA coast with a giant tsunami unleashed

history then changes name to :
YU-HATELA

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
States that YU55 will not strike Earth...there is more here, including a diagram of the projected path...it will pass within .0022 AU, roughly 300Km from Earth...

300km? You missed off 3 zeros. Dohhh...
edit on 7-11-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by mockrock

I think you should do some research into conspiracies that turned out to be true.. This not as wild as it may seem.

Please provide one example of a "true" conspiracy that involved deliberately crashing a celestial body into the Earth.

One shot deal with this one cupcake.. But after 9/11 anything is possible..

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So all gloom and BS aside, does anyone have a link to the exact times it'll be hurtling past? I'd like to work out if i'll be able to see/record it. Don't care what timezone it is, i'll work it out..

any links?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by outsidethesquare

Spaceweather Yu55

It says Tuesday 3:28pm PST.
edit on 7-11-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

The 7/7 crisis management exercise occurs most days of the year. Your point?

At the same time and at the same stations that are being attacked by terrorists..
keep it real..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Essan

The 7/7 crisis management exercise occurs most days of the year. Your point?

At the same time and at the same stations that are being attacked by terrorists..
keep it real..

Which stations? The bombs exploded *between* Liverpool St and Aldgate, Edgware Road and Paddington, King's Cross and Russell Square.

As for the date, well it's a matter of being right just the once, isn't it? A coincidence, in other words.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

No it is not a coincidence. I am not going to start going into the 7/7 stuff again. It is what a government would do to cover itself. It anything goes wrong and anything is exposed it is part of the mock.. Same thing on 911.
If you want to know about 7/7 go do some homework theres lots of threads about it..
The only bus in london diverted that morning was the one that exploded. Funny the bomb went off outside a hospital.
The lads that took the bombs onto the tubes bought return tickets - not really the mind of a terrorist. Just like 911 the bombs exploded to cause minimum damage.. If the bombs on the tubes had gone off half an hour earlier they would have killed a lot more peeps. It the planes had hit the building a little later in the day they would have caused a lot more damage...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

No it is not a coincidence. I am not going to start going into the 7/7 stuff again. It is what a government would do to cover itself. It anything goes wrong and anything is exposed it is part of the mock.. Same thing on 911.
If you want to know about 7/7 go do some homework theres lots of threads about it..
The only bus in london diverted that morning was the one that exploded. Funny the bomb went off outside a hospital.
The lads that took the bombs onto the tubes bought return tickets - not really the mind of a terrorist. Just like 911 the bombs exploded to cause minimum damage.. If the bombs on the tubes had gone off half an hour earlier they would have killed a lot more peeps. It the planes had hit the building a little later in the day they would have caused a lot more damage...

The bus was diverted because of the disruption caused by the earlier bombs. The HQ of the British Medical association is on the square, not a hospital. 'Minimum damage'? What are you smoking? 52 dead lots more injured and permanently disabled, three trains and a bus wrecked, extensive damage between parallel tube tunnels.

If, if, if. What is supposed to be the point of setting off bombs on the day of a 'tabletop' exercise, basically a powerpoint presentation? What was supposed to be the point of conning 'patsies' into delivering bombs? Oh, hold on, they weren't there at all, were they? Or were they? What was your point again? If you can't present a coherent theory that is agreed by all, then I feel free to doubt its truth.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yes its minimun damgage... I got a the tube in London every day for nearly 10 years and I am telling you it makes not sense. The trains are almost empty that time.. Half an hour before and they would have been packed.. So why go to all the trouble and only kill 60 peeps when it could have been hundreds..
Same on 911 the buildings were not fully occupied.. If you are going to fly planes into buidling you want the buildings full of peeps..
This an exercise in damage restriction not compassionate terrorists

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I guess the terrorists didn't call in for a roll call on 9/11. Dumb bastards. 3,000 just wasn't enough to satisfy you're simpleton brain.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Yes its minimun damgage... I got a the tube in London every day for nearly 10 years and I am telling you it makes not sense. The trains are almost empty that time.. Half an hour before and they would have been packed.. So why go to all the trouble and only kill 60 peeps when it could have been hundreds..
Same on 911 the buildings were not fully occupied.. If you are going to fly planes into buidling you want the buildings full of peeps..
This an exercise in damage restriction not compassionate terrorists

Once again, what's the point? What I think is that perhaps the terrorists were a bit...thick? You assume there's some great intelligence behind this, but really, they're just fanatical idiots. The WTC attacks were late - they ought to have happened earlier, but the plan was delayed. You also misunderstand the point of the attacks on 11/9/01. Killing was a desired aim, but the most important thing, and the reason for the targets, was publicity. It was a stunt, and it succeeded far better than even Osama himself could have hoped for.

As for the London bombings, these were just average UK Muslim Joes - watch their 'martyrdom' videos and it's plain they're trying to act up to the image of the jihadist, but not quite managing it. You never consider the role of Murphy's Law in life. Plans go wrong, people cock up. The Tavistock Square bomb was one such unplanned event.

And besides, this all ignores the fact that raising a few scattered questions about a few minute details does not a coherent theory make. Nor does shifting the goal posts when those small crumbs of supposed evidence are swept away. The 'official' version of events makes more sense, because it's the simplest, easiest way for the terrorists to get what they want, given the circumstances. On the other hand, it's the most complicated, awkward, unlikely way for sinister goverment to achieve....what exactly? People on this forum can't even agree on a self-consistent alternate chain of events and motives, so why should you be credited with respect for such a half-arsed bit of kite-flying?
edit on 8-11-2011 by FlyingSpaghettiMonster because: more

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Anyway, to return to the mainstream of this symposium....can't see any big briquettes splashing into the Pacific. Guess the NWO are going to have to wait another 300 years and hope they're still enemies with the same folk when the next asteroid swings by. This is so much more fun than real life....

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

unesdoc.unesco.org...

They are preparing for a major tsunami, could it be a coincidence on the same day as the test broadcast.

This grows more alarming all of this is linked.. the deliberate fear stoked up by ELENIN.. we are being prepared for disaster.

The FEMA test will not be a test.. YU55 is going to hit, they revised it size 3 times, until it doubled from the original, if they get the size wrong then what about the trajectory. If they thought it was a smaller object, perhaps they also thought it was further away.. if the mass is different and mass effects trajectory..

NOSACRIFICENOFREEDOM
If anything was going to hit us why would we be told about it in the first place? Do they want to give us the name of the bus that just hit us? If anything was going to happen whether it be celestial, financial, geographic, false flag or whatever it is MHO that we would'nt have any forewarning! Especially if the idea is to kill and maim as many as possible! stop the terrorist, tyrannist and oppressors, nevermind the small rocks that would probably have to hit your house to hurt any of us! Maybe it would do some of us some good if it hit us in the head to wake us up! @ 200 meters by the time it made it through the atmosphere it would probably be the size of a marble!
I think we need to grow some balls and worry about reality instead of fantastic science fiction! Time to worry about real threats like the military industrial media complex!
edit on 8-11-2011 by nosacrificenofreedom because: quote went to far

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
how come no one on ATS owns a powerful telescope that can take pix of this "thing?"

Its obvious elenin and OWS were distractions for this

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Wow,..
another failure of a OP in the crash and burn world..
And not of the asteroid kind..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Wow,..

Agreed. What a Tyrannosaurus Fail.

OP, how does your foot taste. Like creamy fear?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Wow,..

Agreed. What a Tyrannosaurus Fail.

OP, how does your foot taste. Like creamy fear?

Oh I'm sure this will fade in the OP's (and the rest of the eminent doomers) memory
and there will be a new OMG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! thread flurry in about, well, now.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join