It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HARRP-Chemtrails

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Believe anything, from anyone, with absolutely NO science to back it up? Only opinions and suppositions?

From a blog??

SO, anyone conducted a search on this "Dr." Stephen D. McKay? Every search links back to this same blog, from a drummer in a pop band in South Carolina.

Anyone? Hello??

Bueller???

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

The way all this reasoning goes is something like this:

"HAARP is a research project that does something I don't understand with radio waves.

Sometimes I see ripply clouds in the sky.

This looks like what I think clouds might look like if HAARP was doing... something... somehow, with radio waves or something, to clouds -I mean chemtrails- for some reason, probably nefarious, although I don't really understand any of this"

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludshed
reply to post by Uncinus

Wow. I understand the "skeptics" with their stern narrow minds;"I won't believe it until it lands on me" but a "debunking hobbyist"? At least you can admit it. If we were talking religion, you'd be up there with the knights templar and muslim extremist who would like to just kill everyone who doesn't automatically believe the same unfounded thing blindly. It's a good thing minds like yours didn't prevail back in the days of a flat world.

Arguing for the truth: literally the same as wanting to kill people who disagree.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I found a Dr Stephen McKay - he's a chiropractor.

I have no idea whether this is the person refered to or not.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I found that link too. Only difficulty I see is with the spelling of the first name. (But, he is in S. Carolina, so???)

So, the person who spells it "Stephen" is referenced as related to so-called "chem"trails.

However, it may (or may not) be the same man. I find it odd, though, that the "Stephen" McKay, with the honorific of "Doctor" attached to his name is not seen anywhere else, at all.....save for that one article from some woman's blog in S. Carolina.

Smells fishy to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

oops - obviously my google-fu & spelling is not so hot on doctors today!!

so I looked up the American Chrionicle and Victoria Hardy, who is quoted as receiving the information.

The article is available at www.americanchronicle.com... - but for me the article stops loading - says it is "done" - after jsut a couple of hundred words - perhaps someone else can have a look & see if there's any relevant info in it actually identifying Dr McKay any further??

edit on 6-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Being in Florida, there are lines in the sky practically every day of the year. Most of them occur during the hottest and most humid mornings and evenings, so the cooler weather that the chemtrail debunkers mention doesn't make sense to me. Especially now that the weather has been unusually chilly and I've seen barely any trails at all.

Sorry to go off topic, but I often wonder if we covered the boards with threads about chemtrails, would the debunkers spontaneously combust while their red phones exploded trying to keep up with them all?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

After I seen all those chemtrails it seemed everyone around me and every ware I went people seemed confused and could not think properly, as well have a hard time remembering things including me

You've been watching too much Dr Who!

I'm almost tempted to put that statement in my signature........priceless!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Being in Florida, there are lines in the sky practically every day of the year. Most of them occur during the hottest and most humid mornings and evenings, so the cooler weather that the chemtrail debunkers mention doesn't make sense to me. Especially now that the weather has been unusually chilly and I've seen barely any trails at all.

Forget what the weather is like at ground level.

What are the conditions like at 7 miles above your head?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Being in Florida, there are lines in the sky practically every day of the year.

Here's eth contrail forecast page so you can see whether they are likely to occur beforehand if you like: www-angler.larc.nasa.gov...

Sorry to go off topic, but I often wonder if we covered the boards with threads about chemtrails, would the debunkers spontaneously combust while their red phones exploded trying to keep up with them all?

No more than believers do with a skyfull of contrails

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Afterthought

Forget what the weather is like at ground level.

What are the conditions like at 7 miles above your head?

How come, with all the times this simple and correct difference is pointed out, nobody ever seems to come back and say "oh right, thanks. I didn't think of that"? And yet some will continue to make the same incorrect assertion in future posts? Can't be an agenda can it?

Also, I would like someone to try and seriously explain any way at all in which "debunking" is a bad thing? Surely it is only a problem for people who want to peddle lies?

Anyway, now that's off my chest I'll probably be back in the debate after work.

edit on 7-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join