It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Annoy The Banksters!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Occupying the streets is not the only way to get our message across. Nothing works better then hitting them where it hurts. Their wallets.

A small step to take but another step forward in letting them know that we know the game is rigged.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
That guy deserves the Economics Nobel Prize!!!

I will do what he suggests...

EDIT: Without the wood, though. Cardboard will suffice.

edit on 29-10-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

This guy is absolutely hilarious! I hope what he's encouraging us to do isn't illegal. It sounds like it might be. I can see this dubbed "terrorist activity" real fast.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Ink paper money with Occupy and send rigid mail pieces branded with Occupy.

Occupy WCHNT (We Can't Have Nice Things)

edit on 29-10-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I didn't know about that.

That's the best thing ever!

It appears the proof God exists is beginning to mount.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

I don't see how it could be deemed illegal. They sent you unsolicited mail trying to get you to contract with them. If you did that on the net it would be considered spam.

If you wish to remain anonymous don't send anything back with your details on it and post it far enough away from your neighbourhood.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I thought annoying them was paying your visa with your mastercard then vice versa.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I remember people used to post a brick to the envelope and sent it in. That would be the fastest way to stop mail from coming your way.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
That's brilliant!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'm sure that's what he thinks. You're both preceding under the assumption that fairness matters.
It doesn't.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

If you have a better/alternative solution,
we'd love to hear it.

Edit to Add: I have several pieces of broken tile in my shed. I'm sure they'll fit nicely in the envelopes.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have actually done something similar, when I used to get really bored I would fill out the apllications with names like "Imana Assmunscher" and stuff like that and mail it to them. I stopped getting credit card mailings at that address.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I do actually. I would make sure my name was not anywhere. I'm pretty sure those envelopes do not come printed with your address on them. Rather than put all kinds of identifying information inside, mail them more OWS related reading.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i try to return the business mail, in their postage paid envelopes

but the junk mail sent to me is ripped up...hey i need the postal service to handle enough mail to keep them in jobs...
just doing my unthreatning part of returning the unwanted bank solicitations
edit on 29-10-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

but the junk mail sent to me is ripped up...hey i need the postal service to handle enough mail to keep them in jobs...

The post office doesn't actually receive the money unless you mail the envelope, so it would keep the post office in a job for you to do what this guy is proposing

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You are using the means they give you so IMO it isn't a fellony to use their mail accordingly.
I think it is a great idea, I will start with it too

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929

Originally posted by St Udio

The post office doesn't actually receive the money unless you mail the envelope, so it would keep the post office in a job for you to do what this guy is proposing

Sounds as though the USPS should upload this on their website!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I have an alias that I am known far and wide by on line and I stared getting credit card applications in that name
it isn't crude like IMA ASSMUNCHER but it certainly isn't a human name to any reasonable person LOL!!!

I am going to do what this guy suggest !! sounds like a good time!!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Wow, I am impressed!!! I have called, and called the banks to stop sending me that garbage. I have been taken off their list many times, also I have given them a fraudulent address and I still received that credit card crap, i mean app.

I am just happy to hear this guy's idea. If just 1 million people did this with the wood shim, that amount of money could be 1 or 2 bank employed bonuses they really do not deserve. Well, luckily I saw this, kinda excited to send one.

Carpentry is one of my trades, and I have hundreds of cedar shims and shakes in the shed, I will put them to use now that winter is here. I can't wait to check my mail this week.

The banks need to hear my quotes I have for them,
why not, Their Buying?!?! LOL. I would love to give them
some clear communication, it would be nice to show them
We the People can charge them too but without interest.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
I have actually done something similar, when I used to get really bored I would fill out the apllications with names like "Imana Assmunscher" and stuff like that and mail it to them. I stopped getting credit card mailings at that address.

Nice, good idea as well. I have a few good ones that I've had
tucked away for awhile. Bart always had good one's called
in at Moe's Tavern, "Oliver Clothesof"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join