It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all those that believe the official story with regards to 9/11.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

Thanks

As I said, I only made this rant as I'd made a thread asking for infomation on the passengers on 9/11, and people had come into the thread with there nay saying that people like myself that refuse to be taken in by the BS of 9/11 are fools etc.

When its clear to me that anyone that buys into the offical story is the fool or in on it or has somethning to gain form it.

I'm sorry my miss reading of your post fustreated you so much.

edit on 29/10/2011 by TVeducated because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TVeducated

Please wake up its disturbing that you are all so naive and gullible to buy this bull c**p.

If anything just look into WTC 7, surely that will open your eyes to the fact explosives where used!

Come on folks wake up you're taking the side of the bad guys in your misguided beliefs.

Think of the people that jumped to there deaths that day. There last choice in life was...do I jump or do I burn.

For them I want justice.

Think about it please.

There is more than enough infomation out there to prove 9/11 was a big lie.

I hope to god you strictly only talk about 9/11 on here and refrain yourself from telling anybody else your views on 9/11.
No wonder people think it's bull# when people like you are preaching about 9/11 being an inside job.

Your argument is nearly as good as the Christians argument for why god exists.

edit on 29-10-2011 by WiZKiD111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I hope to god you strictly only talk about 9/11 on here and refrain yourself from telling anybody else your views on 9/11.
No wonder people think it's bull# when people like you are preaching about 9/11 being an inside job.

I'll talk about what I like here, when i like thank you very much.

As far as im aware freedom of speach and deabte are encouraged here.
edit on 30/10/2011 by TVeducated because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I'll talk about what I like here, when i like thank you very much.

As far as im aware freedom of speach and deabte are encouraged here.

I said 'I hope', I never said I forbid you to speak, by all means open your mouth and prove me correct.
Like I said prior to this post, I hope you don't speak to people about your views on 9/11, why?:
You come across as a complete idiot and you make 9/11 conspiracies lose credibility.

EDIT:

from: TVeducated sent: 31-10-2011 at 12:05 AM who the # are you to tell me what i can and cant talk about, all your are is a #ing sheep. Carry on beleiving the official story. And ignoring the facts.

I never said I believed 9/11's story, I just don't want some 15 year old running around preaching to people about 9/11 when you he/she can't even construct a English sentence properly and attempting to debate with people about a conspiracy.

My reasons where stated above.

Feel free to 'deabte' me, I wont be the one at loss here. You on the other hand will, because?, you'll continue to look stupid (Yes, I was insinuated that your posts do not favour your intelligence.)
edit on 30-10-2011 by WiZKiD111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WiZKiD111

This is in the rant forum. I didn't make the thread to open a big debate, I made it to rant, to vent.

And by the way isnt posting someones private messages against ToC?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

This is in the rant forum. I didn't make the thread to open a big debate, I made it to rant, to vent.

And by the way isnt posting someones private messages against ToC?

Isn't abusing me through a post/messages against forum rules?
Also, typical response when somebody has nothing left to say.
What is ToC?

How old are you?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

What has my age got to do with anything this is an anonymous website.

If you want to debate something I'll debate you..............anything in particular you have in mind?

God forbid we ever agree on something.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

What has my age got to do with anything this is an anonymous website.

If you want to debate something I'll deabte you..............anything in particular you have in mind?

God forbid we ever agree on something.

You're either a troll or mentally impaired.
You asked me to debate you, do you not remember?

Your age would explain your lack of intellect.
I see you do not wish to answer my question(s).

I think you do not understand what my original post was trying to say, so I'd recommend re-reading what I originally posted.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I wont be replying to you and I've reported you.

Have a nice day.

And just to add i didn't ask anyone to debate me I said:

As far as im aware freedom of speach and debate are encouraged here

If anything it was you that asked me to debate you, do you remember?

Feel free to 'deabte' me, I wont be the one at loss here. You on the other hand will, because?, you'll continue to look stupid (Yes, I was insinuated that your posts do not favour your intelligence.)

One last thing if you're going to pick up on my every typo "deabte" you're in for a very long ride as I make many.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I wont be replying to you and I've reported you.

Have a nice day.

And just to add i didn't ask anyone to debate me I said:

As far as im aware freedom of speach and debate are encouraged here

If anything it was you that asked me to debate you, do you remember?

One last thing if you're going to pick up on my every typo "deabte" you're in for a very long ride as I make many.

I hope you realize IF anything does happen, which of course it wont, you have been abusive through private messages which is by far worse than... than... what did you report me for again?

Go to sleep, it's past your bed time and you have school tomorrow child.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I'll go back on my word here and reply.

One I left school years ago.

And two its 9am here so no need to go to bed as I've not long got out of it.

Go find someone else to play your silly games with.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I'll go back on my word here and reply.

One I left school years ago.

And two its 9am here so no need to go to bed as I've not long got out of it.

Go find someone else to play your silly games with.

You have not answered any questions of mine, not even one.
Any particular reason for this?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Why are you so interested in my age?

And what other questions are you asking?

And dont say scroll up i dont want to.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I don't believe the official story but I also don't believe the conspiracy versions of events either. Know why? Because no one knows for sure what happened. You can speculate all you like but that's all it is.

Each argument for each side has been counter-argued by the opposing side and it seems like a constant stalemate. On it goes.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
I don't believe the official story but I also don't believe the conspiracy versions of events either. Know why? Because no one knows for sure what happened. You can speculate all you like but that's all it is.

Each argument for each side has been counter-argued by the opposing side and it seems like a constant stalemate. On it goes.

I can see where you are coming from, but the fact is, in the 9/11 commission factual evidence was witheld from the commission itself and that is conspiracy in its own right, and not on the part of the commission. NIST defaulted on their investigations, and in the case of WTC7 had to/were forced to reappraise their original findings by an outsiders observations, they also obfuscated in the business of the molten metal in the towers, both items a simple case of 'say no more and maybe no one will notice' so it is not simply a case of no one not knowing exactly what happened. Of course there is much more not properly dealt with, like secondary explosions all mentioned by witnesses on the day on multiple video, including, fire, police and public (all this has been through ATS Ad Nauseum) and yet you get guys posting on the forum that they have talked to the aforementioned 'that they know' who say it is all bull, and that 'conspiracy theorists are morons, just doesn't add up does it.
As for the OP in this thread, it appears that 'he' has just woken up to the idea that summit is wrong and wants to tell the rest of us heathens to er, wake up.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

As for the OP in this thread, it appears that 'he' has just woken up to the idea that summit is wrong and wants to tell the rest of us heathens to er, wake up.

I woke a very long time ago my friend.

I just felt like having a rant, as some official story believers highjacked a thread i'd made where i was askng for some infomation on the 9/11 passengers.

And also I'm not new to ATS.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join