It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please explain what I caught in this photo? Debunkers please debunk!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It looks like someone had a seizure while trying to snap a photo .. or dropped the camera mid snap .. but most rational idea is what happens to me occasionally, the light looks low and there was no flash so your camera probably kept the shutter open longer than you thought to extend the exposure.. you moved while it was still doing it's thing..

Any other anomaly is just a trick of the eye/brain ..

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Thanks for all the input guys - much appreciated!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Skirting board, table, cable, alarm clock and possible hand near alarm clock.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Nice motion blur you got there.

That second pic. I have the same lamp

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

Well it's obvious the only rational and scientific explanation to this is that you have a interdimensional stalker. And he looks like a gray entity as well. You should check under your bead who knows what he might be up to under there. You said you cut your hair? has any of your cut hair gone missing?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I see the "face" you are talking about but I really just think its nothing but a blur.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Well it's obvious the only rational and scientific explanation to this is that you have a interdimensional stalker. And he looks like a gray entity as well. You should check under your bead who knows what he might be up to under there. You said you cut your hair? has any of your cut hair gone missing?

Someone already explained what it was, thanks tho!!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

It seems like a line drawing of a face, but that's all. In a situation where a face shows up in a photo, you have to ask yourself what the relevance is. If it's a perfect likeness of a dead relative or friend, then I think you've got relevance (in spades, I might add), but if it's just a generic eyes, nose, mouth type thing, and especially if it manifests as a 2 dimensional arrangement - like the face in your photo - then you kinda have to ignore it. After all, what would the impetus be for an intelligent entity to manifest in that manner? These aren't mindless things. They're human beings. You have to think of them in that way, and let go of the traditional idea that spirits are unlike us in what motivates them. They're us (basically) and they do things for the same reasons that we do things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join