It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone has a Powerful Ability: What is Yours?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I think that is a great ability. I kind of envy you...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I've discovered an ability that I never knew I had.

Over the last couple of days, I've seen people on these boards, telling others that they HAVE to be a teenager, because they say things like "dude", or "lol" and that there is NO WAY they can be as old as they say.

That has really bugged me, because by the time I see those comments, the thread is closed, and I cannot even reply and say : dude, you are so wrong, lol

When I turned 50, a couple of years ago, over the course of about 2 years, my hair went from natural blonde, to greyish, then darkened to a reddish brown, with a touch of grey.

So I guess my ability is to turn into a 14 year old again.
People really have to lighten up with the "you have to be a teenager to be talking like that" type of Bu!!crap!!!!!

Growing up is sooooo overrated

Some people seem to be born old fuddy duddies, how are you going to live to a ripe old age of 120, if you're so dammed old in your 30s?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I've got the uncanny ability to not give a #

such a powerful ability that it flows through me causing others to become butthurtted.

it's kinda like that.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MemeticHarvest

I have the ability to learn.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I dont know if this is common.. but i can increase my heartbeat without moving an inch, just with rapid mental images in my head..i can bring the heart beat to a point where i can hear the heartbeat and see my chest move... like the effect you get after running quite a distance or swimming.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

That's being an Empath....

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join