It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC: White Repubs Like Cain because he Is a Black Man That Knows His Place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
That's MSNBC's Karen Finney
To put it simply if Cain wasn't doing well then she would have said white republicans are racist
If he's doing well then white republicans feel he knows his place

How stupid

I don't like Cain much because of his backround, because he avoids answering questions like the plague and I think his 999 plan sucks.

But when cain says 999 that's when he gets the most applause and people like when he portrays himself as a problem fixer.

The argument is just so plain stupid, you think if white republicans thought cain knew his place that would make them feel like they should vote for him in the straw polls? That alone would be enough?

MSNBC is a joke

edit on 29-10-2011 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Now that may be it!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I like Herman Cain. Many Americans like myself don't discredit a man, or woman because of their skin color. Mr. Cain is the more honest among any of the republican candidates and also more so than any democrat would ever be. MSNBC really is a tool for the democrat machine under Obama. They have no credibility at all. I do however watch them from time to time to re energize my Tea Party batteries and focus my attention to the work ahead.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Mr. Cain is the more honest among any of the republican candidates

Really?
1) Avoiding questions is not being honest
2) He said he never said Call the FED to Ron Paul, but he did

but i digress, I don't know
just had to respond to you

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You are spot on. I like Cain. He is a natural problem solver unlike the other politicians out there. When he says, "lets understand what the real problem is we're looking to fix" in an interview he sounds like an executive. Most of the problems the country faces have simple solutions because ultimately they can be broken down to their core. The 59 point Romney plan is exactly what the country does not need. Too complicated, too much intricacy, too government establishment. Is 999 the solution? I doubt it, but it does shake the system to its core and that, in and of itself makes it a valuable solution to stir a debate.

People like Cain because he is smart, funny and is always in a good mood. He does not take himself too seriously. In short, he is a capable executive. A likable, capable executive.

MSNBC has long stopped being a credible news organization as evidenced by its ratings. Why it is still on is amazing, it has to be a losing proposition financially.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Mr. Cain is the more honest among any of the republican candidates

Really?
1) Avoiding questions is not being honest
2) He said he never said Call the FED to Ron Paul, but he did

but i digress, I don't know
just had to respond to you

Thankyou for your response. But being honest doesn't mean that you have a computer brain and have to recall everything you ever said. It means being honest is part of what makes you you. And he comes across as an honest man.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Why all the fuss?

Cain like Paul both have zero chance at winning the nomination, therefore zero possibility of ever being elected president.

The elites already have the field narrowed to the ultimate two choices you will have in 2012.

You will only have two to choose from ultimately, and of those, the lesser of the two evils will win that choice from many voters, the rest of the mindless Americans will vote strictly along party lines....

Obama or ?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
same topic here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

no problem though.

let's get to the bottom of the problem.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Does anyone know for sure if this

"Democratic strategist and MSNBC analyst Karen Finney" really exists?

Or, is "she" a pseudo name or is she an actress?

I think we will soon see an announcement from MSNBC that "she" is moving on, or has met with some unfortunate "illness".

Of course, that's assuming "she" is not already under the care of a psyciatrist

With "strategists" like "her", I would be real worried right now if I worked in the "White House"

or is this all part of the game plan?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Funny how MSNBC never had a person of color in their lineup until they were called out on it.
Then they went out and hired the Rev Al " resist we MUCH" Sharpton.

But why does MSNBC even have to bring up the word "black" to describe Cain?
That to me is true racism under the guise of stupidly.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
She is spot on here. If a black man knows his place(according to conservatives) then he is alright and elligible to become president/ceo of the american corporation.
Of course right wingers will bash her though........

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I like Herman Cain. Many Americans like myself don't discredit a man, or woman because of their skin color. Mr. Cain is the more honest among any of the republican candidates and also more so than any democrat would ever be. MSNBC really is a tool for the democrat machine under Obama. They have no credibility at all. I do however watch them from time to time to re energize my Tea Party batteries and focus my attention to the work ahead.

Herman Cain is a fed puppet
999 tax plan will rise taxes on the poor abd the middle class think of it as the HST tax for us canadians.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
She is spot on here. If a black man knows his place(according to conservatives) then he is alright and elligible to become president/ceo of the american corporation.
Of course right wingers will bash her though........

. . . What?

Seriously... what is "A black man's place" ... and how does Herman Cain demonstrate he "knows" what that "place" is?

You can't even put the race card into play... but you still mention it like it's won the day.

Honestly, though - Cain's 9/9/9 plan is a marketing deal. It's intended as an interim between now and something similar to a Fair Tax (or, so he's mentioned before). I'd imagine the way it will really work out will be considerably different from 9/9/9.

He's kind of played a big gamble, however. 9/9/9 is not really a good tax strategy - but it is very simple and has a very profound social impact. Cain is, basically, betting on the rock-star atmosphere he seems to carry with him for his campaign; and hoping the criticisms of his plan will not cost him the primaries (after which point - it will largely be irrelevant unless one of the primary candidates decides to pull a Bull-Moose and divides the conservative vote).

Really - I would be fine with him or Paul winning the nomination (and impressed if the two ended up running together for President/VP - I think they would make a pretty interesting combination). I think Cain should back the Fair Tax from the start (this interim deal will likely come back to bite us in the butt); and I disagree with Paul's foreign policy standpoint to a considerable degree - but I think the two would make pretty good Presidents... Paul probably a little better than Cain, given his experience and overall temperament - but either infinitely better than Obama (although I should find some wood to knock on... life has a very twisted and ironic sense of humor).

top topics

join