It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Lanzarote Canary Islands We Can See NIBURU In Front Of The Moon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by decepticonLaura

Do I sense sarcasm in your opening question?

Or is that a legitimate question?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

well in all honesty i can't say it was the absolute most sincere question i've ever posed
but if you could explain how it works to me
i would listen.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by missiongal

Im sorry but, HAHAHAH. I love reading the sories on this site, but com'on man, what are ou smoking? lol IF there was ANYTHING infront of the moon it would have been visable to the entire world, not restricted exclusively to you island.. Not to mention SOMEONE would have taken pictures, this story is clearly of your colorful imagination.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I know I made a ridiculous statement and I UNDERSTAND now that it was the shadow of the earth I do not retract my views on Niburu and what it is doing to the earth, and to all the atsers here who posted kind remarks thank you and it's been a blast it has made me laugh and a few more of you too, I have asked the mods to delete this thread as it was absurd and i realize that now and I'm embarrassed by it so it's going probably some time today when the us wakes so I HOPE you get to see this reply post before it's removed altogether

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Go easy they are a newbie and learning the ropes....

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

What I find odd about it is this.The moon makes the tides on the planet. If there was another planet infront of the moon I would be able to see it in the affects of the sea and I look outside and the tides remain the same like clockwork.
I dont know what you saw but I dont think it was a planet infront of the moon..

]
kind regards

kx)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by missiongal
reply to post by 3n19m470

I know I made a ridiculous statement and I UNDERSTAND now that it was the shadow of the earth I do not retract my views on Niburu and what it is doing to the earth, and to all the atsers here who posted kind remarks thank you and it's been a blast it has made me laugh and a few more of you too, I have asked the mods to delete this thread as it was absurd and i realize that now and I'm embarrassed by it so it's going probably some time today when the us wakes so I HOPE you get to see this reply post before it's removed altogether

don't be embarrassed!
i ask ridiculous questions all the time
if you don't inquire you'll never learn anything more
and that would be a tragedy.

just got to
learn to live with the jerks being jerks
and keep on learning ;D

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
LOL. I have family in Lanzarote right now, he can't see anything.

Maybe use a more remote location for your claims in future, the Canary Islands are a tourist hot spot and your tales are easily debunked

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I am saddened by the apparent lack of tolerance, and grammar.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

What no confirming pictures of Nibiru in front of the moon?

SHOCKER!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join